Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
A bath thermometer isn’t essential according to that miserable bastard, but extremely unsafe cot bumpers and about 5 different pushchairs are? Got it.

Am sure if she was #gifted a thermometer then it would have been on her essentials list.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Forgot to post this yesterday -- how about you pick up a pair of tweezers and pluck those hairs yourself instead of begging for a gifted treatment you asshole!

IMG_0050.PNG

And of course she didn't think about how fast kids grow out of their clothes because she's a complete idiot... Even if you didn't think about this when you were younger, wouldn't you have noticed while pregnant that baby clothing sizes change every 3 months? No, because she doesn't use her brain, she needs to be told everything 🤦‍♀️

IMG_0052.PNG

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Well Anna donated her money to charity, Lily ASKED her viewers to donate. I am sure the intention means the same lol 😂

• Haha

bumblebee14

I actually replied to her story, which I rarely do, saying it'd actually upset me a bit to hear that so many people supposedly felt the same. It says on the box not to flush them! I don't even use tampons and I knew!

Readinginks

VIP Member
I kind of intepreted Lily buying Grey a toy makeup kit as being in response to Grey playing with Lily's makeup, so it does make sense to me in that way... in that at least the baby would be pleased with it.
The only reason Grey plays with makeup is that she’s constantly plunked in front of it while Lily spends awful lot of time irritating her skin or frying her hair. Put her in front of books while you read, or read together, and your baby will want books. But of course Lily doesn’t have time to read.

Also, she’s a self-centred cow. The post about Grey being back at hospital on day three is just self-absorbed pity. I am sure the worst of it was the worry over Grey losing weight or being unable to comfort or hold her while Lily was managing the pump, but the post doesn’t mention this at all. It’s all about mother hero Lily crying.

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s very interesting lily and others are having a ‘break‘ because most of us don’t really see what’s taxing about their job other than having to post all the time. I mean it’s good to take a break but on the flip side millions are going to be at home and bored this xmas so I would have thought it would be a good time to push out content (if you’re committed). Just shows the level of priviledge that they can take two weeks off and their audience will still be there.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder. How does it make her skin hurt? Is she using the wrong word?

And if its that bad, then go home or go to the doctor. Don't see how warming up in the car is going to help her bladder. She seems to be doing well enough to take a posed photo.

Also love a classic "no one ever talks about it" Lily moment. Surprised she doesn't have a highlight about it
No one ever talks about it because people call their doctor or check NHS website instead of getting advice from general public?

• Haha
  • Heart

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
To be fair they didn’t have much warning that they’d need to do that - we all thought we’d be *allowed* to visit family for 5 days not long ago!
I think the point is that if they had all planned to take 2 weeks off they would have pre filmed content and staggered posts but because they all quickly decided to go offline shows that the radio silence has more to do with breaking the rules than just taking a work holiday.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Even her 'Birthday Presents' video is an AD. I mean, really?!!

I need to find some new Youtubers to watch.

• Heart

bumblebee14

Just wanted to say that I bought that Wild deodorant because I was wanting something less wasteful than normal plastic deodorants and I now have a bright red rash all over my underarms so won't be able to use it anymore despite it being really expensive

• Wow
  • Sad

palmer

Chatty Member
It fascinates me that Lily and Anna are so privileged to have a whole room to make their office, but from what I can see, they both appear to work directly on their laptops, from fashionable but impractical furniture.

I get that external hard monitors aren't mid century modern and ugly ergonomic chairs aren't very Scandi, but why wouldn't you set up a comfortable work station if you have the space?!
Exactly. Not only that but they barely create anything as well. Back in the day, when neither of them had a dedicated office room, they used to put out a lot more content. And before Lily goes all "But I only work 2 days a week now because I'm a mom!," just stfu already and stop making excuses for yourself. Lily could afford to hire someone to edit her videos if she wanted. Then she would be able to vlog both on "work days" and "Grey days," and all she'd have to do is just send the footage at the end of the day for someone else to edit. She can hire someone to create her thumbnails as well. It's really not that hard to figure out. Once upon a time she used to post two videos a week. Heck, she even did vlogmas for several years! Now she can barely manage one video a week and a glorified one-hour phone call with her friend (the podcast).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Foxyrin

VIP Member
I never used a bath thermometer as I felt confident testing the water myself. I'd never diss anyone for using one though if it gives them piece of mind.

I'm sure there are things I bought/did that others would think weren't essential.

She doesn't seem to be able to understand that there are more ways to parent than just hers!

Hello.
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here.
After a few weeks of reading here about all the parallelisms between Anna’s content and what Lily suddenly is into, I found it quite jarring that Lily is suddenly arranging her skincare and makeup today. Just yesterday, Anna showed in her stories that she edited so much of her makeup when they moved that it all fits in a single drawer. She also mentioned in her moving-in video (I think) that she would do a video of her newly organised toiletries, make up and clothes soon.
Considering Lily’s last video of “house renovation” was not even competition to Anna’s “brand new house” one, can Lily get the hint that trying to one-up her work wife is really not working?
Hi Anna!

(Just kidding. But imagine how funny that would be!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
This b*tch is a serious piece of work ... food bank donation THAT SHE IS BRAGGING ABOUT just plopped down (but she made sure to get in some M&S product placement - it looks like she pulled that out of the bag and turned the Domestos or whatever it is around.)

Then she goes and styles her hand sanitizer. Why not try to make the food bank donation sexy and provide some resources about what’s needed or how you can find out what’s needed in your area?????

Some real gems in her stories tonight. Is she the Waitrose even sponsored or is she just doing a canapé thing bc Anna did it last year? Anna literally did the same thing except sponsored.

Lily just sucks. View attachment 343523View attachment 343525
Wow, just wow. It's 'an indulgent time of year' so she donates 'essentials' to the food bank? Why not donate all those freebies you get? Or some of those 'indulgent' things?? It's not like she can't afford to be a bit more generous than a bag of cheap teabags.....

I use a washing up bowl because the plug in the sink does not seal anymore, and turns out to be an awkward size, we haven't found a replacement that fits. We rent, so it's not like we can do much about it. Also, the bowl does not take as long to fill up. ;) And don't worry, I rince before I wash.
I'm Dutch living in Essex though, so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about..... ;)

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
this...
She has so many products, a charitable kind gesture would have been to ask places like Space NK to donate money to charity instead.
Or she could do a give away / send the products to a hospital or the maternity unit she had Grey in
SpaceNK sent the same Santa to some grown up influencers' house - I know is a PR stunt but to do it in this year (of all year?) is such a bad policy, I hope they get called out from the media. No grown adult needs SANTA to turn up in their house.

If she is so 'woke', she could ask SpaceNk to send the Santa to some child hospice, care home etc, but Lily is too greedy..