Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I notice Lily has been trying to post an hour or two earlier than Anna and despite this, Anna has 10k more views on average than her video does (this has been a trend for when they post similar videos). I think that's why she posted on IG today to promote her video (her views haven't been consistent with the amount of subscribers she has). Even when Lily "thanked" Anna in her video for recommending the Allies of Skin she sounded resentful. I saw that Lily and most of her viewers (accordingly to Lily) didn't know you couldn't flush tampons down the toilet?? She's mid 30s with a child and somehow thinks highlighting her ignorance makes her "real". In a year when so many people have lost their livelihoods seeing this proud display of willful ignorance isn't just eye rolling its infuriating.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I think the mugging story is an 'excuse', I don't believe it happens, maybe it did but I don't think that is the reason why she cancelled the tour

I mean, she tells us everything even her poo poo habit, if she was mugged, that is 100% story of the year. She will beg for a new Iphone or whatever

That is how much faith I have in her.

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Honestly though, I don't feel bad for Rich because he has no backbone. Insist for a bigger desk and a comfortable chair but he is too much of a wet blanket. As for Lily, she is a shit, there's one thing tiptoeing and there is another filming. She doesn't respect his 'office job'

Can Lily not go to 7 dials and show us some shops instead of opening presents under the tree, she is so lazy. I know is Covid but she went to selfridges so? This is how easy they earn money

Last edited:

Lulu42

Well, as of midnight, Lily will be in Tier 4 and not allowed to see her family indoors, even at Christmas. We're in the same tier, were planning on seeing the inlaws but they're in another tier so we would not be allowed even if we could mix with other households.... what a ...... but Lily will take the moaning to a whole other level....
It’s going to be grim and depressing seeing all these London influencers breaking the rules over Christmas. I just had to cancel my mom coming down to mine as we’re in London and she’s in a different tier.

• Sad
  • Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
Can you imagine how much teenage Lily must have whined and moaned for her parents to let her go off on holiday with her boyfriend when she was just 15?! I wonder if her boyfriend was older? It must have been somewhat of a serious/long-term relationship for them to have been off on holiday together. Would have been a hard no from my parents, that's for sure!
I’m confused though because I didn’t have a job at 15, got one as soon as I turned 16, and there’s no way my parents would have been able to afford to pay for me to go on a holiday that they weren’t going on. I also would not have been allowed on holiday to a foreign country at 15 with a boyfriend with no other adults. When Lily says “another couple” do you think she means her boyfriends parents lol

• Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Ofcourse Lily has to say she is so grateful for having Grey because otherwise she would have been so bored in lockdown. Can't resist a dig at childless adults. :mad:
What a daft thing to say. I don’t have children and I absolutely have not been bored in lockdown. I have continued to work. In fact, in some parts harder than usual because of problems caused by lockdown. Yes, it’s been a bit sad and lonely sometimes, but not boring. Maybe it’s a harsh thing to say, but it reminds me of what my friend’s mum used to say: only boring people get bored, Lily.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The 70's called, they want Lily's brown glass vase and dried grass back. It does not look nice, it looks old and boring.

Also, how is it 'so exciting' to have food in your fridge, when you clearly have no money issues to fill it up regularly?

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
What a confusing sentence. She writes as if she recognized at a young age she needed diverse friends but at the same time keeps asking her non-white friend if she is Jewish.

Also didn't Lily's stories of the family photos in her dad's office show that it wasn't that long ago some of her family immigrated to the UK? I think I'm remembering that correctly. I always find her desperation to hold on to this English identity so weird. The British empire doesn't exactly have the best reputation.
also why can't her non-w friends be English? I am sure they are both born in the UK, must be some inside London joke that I don't get

• Haha
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
It fascinates me that Lily and Anna are so privileged to have a whole room to make their office, but from what I can see, they both appear to work directly on their laptops, from fashionable but impractical furniture.

I get that external hard monitors aren't mid century modern and ugly ergonomic chairs aren't very Scandi, but why wouldn't you set up a comfortable work station if you have the space?!
I would LOVE a study; I’m doing a PhD so you can imagine I have books/print offs all over including notebooks, sticky notes etc... it gets messy! I do have a desk at my university but I haven’t been there since March!

Every time I see Lily or Anna post about their ‘work days’ Lily seems to be on her laptop at her dining table and same with Anna!

• Heart

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Hmm the insta pic from the hairdresser has been removed. Did Lily asked her to remove because she didn’t get a free haircut?

Maybe she doesn’t want to harm her Hearsheson (how the fuck to spell?) deal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Why is Rich the one unblocking a toilet that Lily has blocked with her used tampons? 🤮 Perhaps if she had to unblock it herself, she'd remember not to flush her tampons again.

LA2019

"how to be just a great human being"? :rolleyes:😂
I often wonder if Lily has some sort of impulse control issue. I think she saw the post from Nic and (mentally) was like 'NEED TO RESPOND ASAP' so just posts the first thing that comes into her head rather than taking time to write a considered message. It also doesn't help that she has no depth or emotional intelligence so writes really bizarre stuff.

CuriousAndCurioser

But she wrote the book because Gleam told her to and because she has zero personality, interests or imagination they gave her 'Friendship' as a topic. If she had any integrity she would have refused to write about something that she wasn't fully behind (I think she said it wasn't a subject that she wanted to write about).
Anna‘s thing is organisation, and that’s what her book is about. Lily used to be all about her friends, including them in videos and trips. That’s why they made her change me the subject to friendship. And my guess is that they sent out proofs of the book to people and they feedback wasn’t that positive, hence why she didn’t promote it at all. Anna had events internationally, Lily not a single one anywhere. She was in the right place at the right time at the beginning of her career, when this influencer thing was new and not many people were doing it. Now that anyone and their mother can get out there and a good following? Her lack of skills, originality and creativity stick out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 24