Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nova

VIP Member
I think generally, as an adult, ignorance is not an excuse. There are plenty of things my parents have not told me about, or that I have a different opinion on. There are even things my parents got wrong. I may have missed things at school as well. You form your own views and gather your own knowledge and you combine that with your upbringing and background. You don’t just sit back and wait for information to be fed to you, you continue to learn and grow.

And when you find out that you were ignorant or wrong about something, you don’t blame it on not being told that. It’s also your own fault for not questioning things. Think about poor Grey, who will likely not be told many basic principles of life by Lily. Lily wasn’t told them, how is she supposed to pass it on? Take responsibility, Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Other influencers have been set the massive cracker and ate doing a give away with it!!
It won’t have even entered Lily’s head to do a giveaway... she will have seen all the stuff and thought ‘MINE!!!’ like the spoilt and greedy Verucca Salt that she is.

Harpyharpyunder

Does she know that influencers don’t need to talk about everything???? Surely most people have some friends or someone in their personal life they can have a quick moan to??
In my girls whatsapp chat if one us gets a UTI we’ll all have a group moan about how annoying they are and if anyone has any new tips for getting rid of it, but I wouldn’t dream of putting my UTI on my Instagram story??? Like who actually cares?? The majority of the time they’re just a bit annoying, I know there is a risk of the infection going into the kidneys in which case then I would feel sorry for Lily but come on! Chug a load of water, pee it out, and move on!!

• Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
I’ve honestly never heard anything like it!
Tampons down the toilet!! And she had a mum and older sisters, did they just give up on teaching her anything by the time she was growing up.
NOBODY TOLD HER.
Why would anyone have to tell her this? On every single box of tampons there’s a simple pictogram indicating the correct way to dispose them. You could follow these instructions even if you’re illiterate, which she clearly is. I hate to think of what else she flushes down the toilet or how she disposes of other things. Would she flush her leftover pills or used frying oil?

Also, I will never understand why she needs to use tampons with applicator.

To be fair I didn’t know this until a year or two ago, but then I haven’t used tampons in about 8 years (menstrual cups all the way!) maybe it’s something schools are teaching younger girls/women but the information isn’t being communicated to the older generations? I only heard about it in passing online...
Every single box has a do not flush pictogram on it!

ECH

VIP Member
Isn't that just how you make proper gravy? That's literally how I've always made it if I'm making a roast and feel like putting in the effort

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think most people don’t go away with their friends until they are sixth form age so 17/18.
I’m her age and don’t know anyone who would have been allowed to go away at 15, and definitely not with a boyfriend!

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
They do look like brother & sister! 🤣 They don't have any chemistry on camera. Anna dotes on Mark so much you can feel it and see it clearly.
Anna is a very needy person I feel. That is why Mark said this, Mark said that, Mark's fart smells nice, Mark's poo is made of gold, Mark is Ryan Gosling's doppelganger (not said by me!)

• Haha
  • Sick

Talensandtruths

I looked up HeyClaire just the other day to see what she was up to. It was clear that she was done a long time ago.

I actually think Claire would do well in a creative office environment.

For me this whole era ended when Ingrid Nilsen stepped away from it all.
I was just coming here to talk about this! I think this year has really shone a light on how very little meaning and internal worth these influencers have in their work, when everything is stripped right back to odd free thing or advert. In anyone with one ounce of humanity or sense, it must leave a feeling of ‘what’s the point/meaning in what I’m doing?’. They live their lives through a fake online presence, and without the free PR trips, events and money it’s all very vacuous, fake and lonely world to be in.

Sam and Nic Chapman have posted similar on their IGs today, denouncing being influencers and leaving social media for their jobs. Of course Lily has posted to Nic about “I think it’s a fab decision if its what makes you happy”.
What makes you happy Lily? Nothing! I think she’d be happy, if she got therapy to address her inherited shame regarding her Jewish identity and internalised misogyny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
I was wondering if she meant her friends were second generation immigrants so they're more closely tied to their family's homeland, but yeah no it's probably Lily's way of being like 'I'm not racist, I have non-white friends!'
Well Lily herself is third generation immigrant, as far as I know both sides grandparents immigrated during or before WWII. This is typical Lily privileged logic: she is white, and living in England so she is English, remember not just British, but English. The other non-white friends could not possibly be even British in her mind, but Nigerian and Guyanese. However, don’t forget that since the publication of this book she has spent an entire day educating herself on race and even has a BLM highlight, so let’s all rest assured she would never make this mistake again, :rolleyes:.

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Excuse me but what kind of crap care package was that?! Of course Lily pretended to make one for a new mum because this airhead makes everything about motherhood but everything she chose was lousy.

• Sad

Rubyg

I am a long time lurker but I just had to come on to post about her insta story. I am absolutely shocked that at her age she doesn’t know that tampons should not be flushed down the toilet. It makes it so much worse that she has sisters and other females around her but never discussed periods so the topic never came up for her. Now she’s back to using the “nobody told me”, not that anyone has to tell you I personally think it’s common sense. Just like you wouldn’t flush a wipe. This woman infuriates me. :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Readinginks

VIP Member
You know, I bet her getting the new smile DID bring her more business. Doubt anyone wanted her to promote their products with the teeth stains she had.
The text description of that ad is idiotic. She says they are “a family of heavy wi-fi use” and then she proceeds to back that up by listing her podcast recording, watching a YouTube video or watching TV all at different times. This is ridiculous in the age of working from home and home schooling. Many families have two adults working from home 5 days a week while their multiple children follow online lectures and activities. Maybe she could’ve included Rich being on a conference call or anything else that would imply concurrent connections. I am shocked BT approved this rubbish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Her charity highlight is the most disingenuous thing since... I don't know... Her BLM highlight?

Very interesting about the YouTube subs numbers too 🕵

Lreb88

VIP Member
I dread to think how many other people’s toilets she has broken when visiting friends etc with these antics. I’d be sending her a plumbing bill if I’d ever had a blocked toilet after she visited!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Lily's adult birthday's before Grey were 'nothingy' because her whole life was 'nothingy' before she had a kid and now that she's a mum her life is so complete and she is so content, did you hear that? She is so happy now that she's a mum and her life has meaning!

Lily doesn't have a menorah because her sister took the family menorah for herself, the bitch. Obviously the menorah should have been Lily's.

Lily got a real buzz from Santa's visit to Grey. I mean, she is actually on a high, weirdly excited and strangely animated after Santa's visit. It is strange to see her like this since she's usually pretty sombre. I guess that's what a whole shedload of freebies from Space NK does to an influencer!

Lily's teeth continue to look so huge and fake they are becoming distracting.

Yes, I actually upped Lily's view count and watched her vlog. First time in a while. I feel slightly ashamed of myself, not gonna lie. Lol.

Last edited:
Why does she insist on letting us know that Rich has to do video calls in their kitchen, with her tiptoeing around in the background? Does she think it's endearing? Just give him your fucking office already.