Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gurunoway

She's so fucking gross. Who tf flushes tampons in this day and age? can she not read all the signs that say to not flush them??

Is she illiterate or just barbaric?

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Sarahsnightmare

She says she has all of that for her job but she rarely talks about skincare unless its an ad (which are few and far between compared to others) or she does a favorites video. She has more product than content and just keeps showing her ass with how lazy she is

• Heart

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
Why did she marry Rich if all she does complain about him? Her latest IG story is her complaining about his ‘ummms’. He’s downtrodden by Princess Twat.
She's actually so rude! "I feel sorry for his work colleagues" I feel sorry for him being stuck with you

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
That was not a care package for anyone, that was her stuffing some bits in a box and filming herself walking around with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Nice free teddy jacket for Grey and a “fruit bowl of dreams” FRUIT BOWL OF DREAMS?
You what?
You mean you don't dream of the perfect fruit bowl?!

I love the yellow fruit bowl! It gave some much needed colour to the kitchen and was pretty much the only thing in the house that had meaning.

• Haha

Readinginks

VIP Member
I have a feeling Lily and Anna are not as close as they would like us to think. Based on what we know, Lily seems to really lack empathy, and I could imagine that if Anna had some issues she wouldn’t necessarily share them with Lily.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Ofcourse Lily has to say she is so grateful for having Grey because otherwise she would have been so bored in lockdown. Can't resist a dig at childless adults. :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
I’ve been a lurker for months as someone who came from GG and only posted for the first time this week but dear lord lily has pushed me to post again. My mother has still never discussed the word period with me and when I turned 13 a bunch of pads just ~showed up~ in the bathroom and I had to figure most of puberty out on my own, i went to a Christian school that really didn’t talk about sex Ed or puberty very well, I STILL don’t use tampons and I’ve always know you don’t flush sanitary products down the toilet!! I mean no disrespect to anyone who was taught differently- but for lily I just don’t understand how with the resources available to her she somehow still seems to know almost nothing about everything

my bigger questions is how on earth in her 32 (33? Does lily know??) years of flushing tampons she’s only just now clogged a toilet

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
It was an ad? She didn’t even display the food and didn’t do a good job of featuring them. Lily made disparaging remarks about rich’s cocktail skills - yet she didn’t even know that cocktail froth comes from egg white, or what campari is. Of course Lily’s favourite gin is a so called ‘London’ gin. Her was thoroughly unpleasant throughout the video, that is not even to say ugly, but a true Twit face with ugly expressions that shows her true colours.
That just shows how basic she is isn't it?
1608552240731.png

• Haha

jeijddn

It's... just... revolting. How does a person with such privileged upbringing doesn't know such basic things???? Like, how?? Didn't she, you know, go to school? If so, how didn't she know about ovulation??? She's been using tampons for 20 years and never never NEVER bothered to see the instructions (I don't even mean read, that's beyond her, just see)? She claims to care about the environment but her husband had to do all the research and order a special product to help her out? It never occurred to either of them that wrapping them in toilet paper does the same trick?

I just wonder what else this women doesn't know!

Snapfish

You know before I found this forum I used to think influencers just posted whatever popped into their heads. Now I know they get all their best ideas from here. Definitely not a coincidence that she posted about Hanukkah after it was mentioned on here!

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
I don’t really get why people find Mark so creepy, Im interested to see what I’ve missed, I think it’s lovely that him and Anna dote on each other and everything seems to be an equal partnership. Lily clearly wears the trousers and puts down Rich constantly and that seems far less healthy. And the thing about the heating being turned off, I think that’s quite common honestly, we were not well off growing up so wouldn’t have had the heating in constantly as for many people that’s a luxury and even now that’s quite a hard habit to break even if you live in a big house. I dont really see it as a reason to hate on someone!
Ps- anyone listened to the podcast and wants to brief on the juicy bits?!
I think the main issues with the heating thing we're (1) he wouldn't let her turn the heating on when she was working from home, but he was in a heated office all day and (2) he limited their use of heating to the extent that the pipes froze (so it's not a case of not "having the heating on constantly").
Anna should've had the balls to say "I'm contributing money to this household and I need my workspace to be reasonably warm, so I'm going to use the heating for X hours per day". But also, she shouldn't have to say it!
We've all limited things to save money, but failing to heat a house adequately when you can afford to do so is a false economy!

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
More limited vocabulary alert- she is "obsessed" with her new glasses. Why can't she say 'I'm really pleased with my new glasses' or something similar? It's way over the top to say obsessed. Aaannnddd it might seem a petty thing for me to say, but this kind of hyperbole undermines our trust in her opinion on anything from glasses to make up to skincare.

• Heart

Nova

VIP Member
Why would she share that photo of her "maskne" if she knew she has a sponsored skincare ad on instagram??? I bet Kate Somerville are really happy about that.
Lily is not a strategist or someone who can think far into the future. Sure, maybe she’ll start a begging round, featuring an item she really needs and would like advice (ahum) on.

But she does not seem to have a business plan in place where she thinks about what brands to work with and how to spread a consistent message. One day she’s shaving, the next she’s epilating, one day she still prefers her GHD over her steampod, then suddenly she makes a u-turn and it’s the steampod that’s really what’s the best out there. It’s all very short sighted and without vision, like a company. Or at least, I hope she did not spend much time on her SWAT or Canvas business model if this is the result.

She can’t even decide on being a cool mummy blogger or not. Pick something and stick with it. As an OG guru, your should know people remember everything and it all starts with credibility. Someone at GLEAM, please help this lady.

edit: in fairness, I’m not super consistent with brands and things I use either, and I also have phases. BUT, if my clients were big brands, I’d think twice about what I say publicly.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Influenzapandemic

Woe is me, try working in an actual office and counting down the seconds before you can go to the toilet again for a milisecond of relief. I dread to know what nurses/post women etc do when they have them. We can't spend all day in the car unlike crusty the clown here!! she thinks its taboo but it's really not!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bea27

Of course her reel is about giving a new mum a care package, she’s been banging on about it since Grey was born. How many times has she mentioned that flipping muffin basket?! Don’t get me wrong, pregnancy and new motherhood would be flipping hard, and especially in a pandemic, but what about single people completely isolated from their families, elderly ones who haven’t been out in months, chronically ill people who are even more isolated because they are at risk. At this point I shouldn’t be surprised that she even manages to make her #sponsored act of generosity about her. What she would appreciate, the trouble she went to to get the shots, that whole stupid story line about the man watching her film thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Edited to add: this may be me being super negative/pessimistic but do we really think it was a real care package for a friend of hers? Or purely for the #sponcon. I mean if you’re going to make an ad about good deeds you definitely should actually be doing a good deed right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25