Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ad-gifted

You know what, I have a theory she does these things on purpose. Mispronunciations and pointless "polls" and surveys, I mean. It's a great way to increase engagement, I'm certain her inbox will be full of people correcting her and that boosts the engagement statistics. I've heard of brands and smaller influences doing this and I believe she is doing it, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

under the ivy

VIP Member
I think she needs to quit her job on social media. None of the ‘content’ she puts out engages me. She just highlights her entitled life thinking it’s ‘funny’ that she flushes tampons down the toilet. Isn’t it basic common sense? Which Lily is clearly lacking. Please go away and live in your Hague Blue castle.

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
The way Lily brags about this is gross lol

There are a lot of ways to express pride and joy and support for a small business and this is not it

IMG_0040.PNG

• Angry
  • Sick

cocoblush

4. How much more rubbish and impersonal prints is she gonna put in her office before buying Rich a desk?
5. She didn’t get a bigger desk bc she didn’t know Rich was gonna be working from home this year (nobody told her)
So I finally bothered to watched the video and she said the following regarding the desk situation..."Yes, lots of people have said I should get a bigger desk, I didn't realize that Rich was going to be working from home this year :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ . I do need a bigger desk, maybe its something I'll get in the new year, i'm not sure, for now this is absolutely fine we make it work..and it does fit the space well, I really like it"

Translation: "I'm not going to get a bigger desk at all I'm just saying this stuff so you all can get off my back about it. Hopefully, in a few months, you will have forgotten about it and I can carry on using my tiny desk. Rich is *fine* working on the tiny desk, on the floor, on the kitchen table" :rolleyes:

Ugh, she is going to do whatever she can to not buy a bigger desk for Rich! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Nbg85

Of course Rich had to unblock the toilet :rolleyes: She goes on about being against gender stereotypes when it suits her but when it comes to anything she doesn't want to do/traditional 'male' jobs then it is always Rich doing it

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Great achievement from Lily. I wear a mask 8+ hours a day when working on campus, and never had mask related breakouts. Just like millions of people I wash my masks after every use and take two masks for each day to have a change after lunch. No gifted silk will help this moron as she’s too lazy to wash regularly.
No one told her that she has to wash her mask regularly

• Haha

Helmi

Lily hates having a bowl in the sink for washing up. She says it’s not a London thing. Yes, she really says that. Interestingly it seems like it wasn’t just me rolling my eyes here. When she said “LONNNNNdon thing” Mark said “Oh, not this again” and Anna said “we wouldn’t get it”, but Lily didn’t seem to notice they were taking the piss out of her obnoxiousness and just went on how much she hates a bowl in the sink and how much hate she’s going to get for saying it.
I think there was another thing that was really obnoxious, but I can’t remember now. Maybe I’ll listen back later. I’m a glutton for punishment.
That was seriously my favorite part of the podcast ever, them all making fun of Lily for being ~*a LoNdOnEr*~ and her being completely oblivious to it. It seems that Mark is not afraid to piss off Lily and Anna also seems to be a bit more assertive towards Lily with Mark there.

Nova

VIP Member
It won’t be long until Lily tells us to pee after sex to prevent UTIs. Nobody ever talks about that.

• Haha

gigidarcy

“I’m the person who usually asks to take leftovers home”

Erm... I’m sure most people do as well Lily, because it would be a waste to pay so much money to eat out and throw it away if you aren’t able to finish it 🙄
She truly thinks she is the most special person in the world for doing the most basic things. Her parents really did a great job raising such a self centered person.

Snapfish

How did this woman get pregnant if no one told her about ovulation?!

How can a tampon company use her for an ad when she doesn't even know the basics of using a tampon?!

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Why would she share that photo of her "maskne" if she knew she has a sponsored skincare ad on instagram??? I bet Kate Somerville are really happy about that.

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
The 'photo shoot' she was doing today (in Grey's room) looked suspiciously like thermals for kids. I will FLIP if she got sent a load of products less than a week after her shameless beg.
Or even worse, she got this job and pretended that she didn't know how to dress Grey and that her lips turned blue all in advance of whatever she is trying to sell us now.

• Angry
  • Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I hate calling people dumb, but there is truly no other word to describe Lily's actions at this point. I'd pity her if she wasn't also such an asshole in her ignorance :-(

Liptastic

VIP Member
I was looking at her old vlogs to see how the content has changed and stumbled upon this vlog of when they got engaged. Rich gave her this lovely illustration of all the things that mean a lot to them, she was gushing about it and how she will put it on the wall and have it through the years. Where is that now? Never seen it in her house. What a shame, this is so much more meaningful than those stupid prints she has bought 😕

1608236100195.png

• Sad

dutchover

I don’t think any teacher should laugh at or discourage a student from pursuing more education. The thing with Lily is she was and still is VERY PRIVILEGED, so I don’t give her much sympathy for the poor grades or last ditch attempt at going to college (American here). Did she ever say why she did poorly in her private school? Learning disability? Alcoholic, abusive parents? Too hungry to concentrate? Otherwise to the outsiders like us (and she constantly reminds us we don’t know shit about her life despite *her whole career*) it just looks like a bored, rich girl decided at the last minute to to go college and squeaked by there as well. Not inspiring nor noteworthy.