Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Been catching up on here and Lily’s stories

a. You have cystitis and you drink alcohol? Right okay...

b. You didn’t know wool is best to keep kids warm or how to dress your child. Okay I am first time mom too but give me a f**** break.

c. You said you don’t have going out clothes. Didn’t you wear a full on gown last night? 🤔

d. Rich showered. You mention this because he doesn’t usually do this?

I really hope someone in her close environment give her a reality check. If that was my friend or sister I would sit her down and say stop talking shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Yes, I was taught the same rule. But if I’m sending a card to my family from us, especially when the gift included was bought by me then I write my name first because it just feels a bit weird to write my OH’s name first in a card to my grandma.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
gross content poor Rich good job he is easy going. All his mates will know what he has been fishing out of his posh loo.

• Sick
  • Haha

LA2019

I love how she also used this to state once again that she’s been here for 10 years. Right now that’s probably the only thing she has going for her!
She always has to bring herself into any message she writes.

• Angry

Readinginks

VIP Member
I know lily is proud of her new teeth but someone needs to tell her she looks slow when she permanently has her mouth open to show off her teeth..while rolling out a ball of dough. She looks like there's nothing going on in her head.

Smiling with her teeth showing doesn't make her look friendly and warm as she thinks. We think she looks like the grinch because of her attitude and shitty personality.
I don’t think that’s because of the teeth, but her very low intelligence.

• Haha

cocoblush

I forget how I found it but it came up in something when I was searching.
So she has a private Instagram profile but uses her public profile to document and show EVERY mundane moment? 🤦‍♀️. I'm sure her parents, grandparents, sibling, and friends would appreciate her mundane moments more than we do!. Hint, Lily, hint! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sophie85

Bit weird of her to suddenly be so open to one DM though and I think there was a big gap between the book coming out and her moving in but correct me if I’m wrong - tbh I can’t be bothered to go back and check through her videos!

Just seems a bit random.
the awful map she drew on her Instagram stories was during April time/the first lockdown in England. I’m sure she probably did reply to someone on DM saying she was previously mugged there and that’s why she made those comments, but I don’t think that’s what happened that was so awful during her book release (which was about 2.5 years ago) I think the two are completely separate.
Unless she said in the DM to the lady above “my book tour was cancelled due to me being mugged”, I think she was just making an excuse as to why she drew an awful Instagram story explaining why she can’t run in certain areas in her location.

Burrito88

VIP Member
‘I do need a bigger desk’, ‘my office’, ‘I didn’t know rich would be working from home this year’ (really). She’s so self-absorbed! She speaks about Rich like he’s her child. Surely everyone else calls it ‘the office’ in their homes?

the reaction about ‘Santa’s’ visit was just so incredibly tone deaf. The majority of us are working our butts off to make Christmas happen and she’s getting luxurious freebies left right and centre!
Maybe in the past they’d agreed it was “her office” as she works from home. But the minute Rich was literally sent home and not allowed to legally go into work then surely she should have discussed this properly with him? He probably cba with arguing with her over it, she’s such an entitled brat.

martaS

VIP Member
I’m going to get up on my soapbox as I also take issue with her statement of “I need to find a more environmentally friendly way to have a period.”

We are all aware we should be doing our part to be help the planet and so many of us do make environmentally friendly changes/choices in our everyday lives..but of all things a period does not need to be “environmentally friendly”.

Off on a slight tangent here but I’m sick to my back teeth of these mostly privileged and wealthy women telling their viewers to buy expensive period pants or cups or tampons at £24 a pop and essentially guilting us into not having a ‘sustainable period’ (especially when they get sent these products for free!)

It is a nice thing to do to make environmentally friendly choices when it comes to our personal care. But it isn’t a must and it certainly isn’t a “need”.

I’m aware that period products create waste, whether they’re pads with plastic wrappers or the tampons that Lily is stupidly flushing down her toilet. That doesn’t mean we all “need” to work on making our periods more environmentally friendly. Lily is clearly wealthy enough and privileged enough to buy into this bollocks.
I do see your point but also if more people starts buying the more sustainable options, they will get cheaper because of increased demand? I started buying organic, non bleached cotton ones a few years back, I can thankfully afford to but also I decided that if I eat well and don't use skincare with mineral oil and silicones, I don't want to "shove" plastic up my vagina either. But never in this time I looked down on someone who uses non-eco friendly tampons or pads because they can't afford to.
I think the pressure to make menstrual products more sustainable should be on brands, particularly big brands who are less likely to, so then the products are cheaper and become the only option available and every menstruating person can buy them regardless of their earnings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

S12345

If those clothes are gifted she ought to donate them to some one in need, perhaps a family who can’t afford to turn the heating on whose children are actually freezing and then buy some with her own damn money!
In Lily’s little pea sized brain she’s the one most in need though.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
The book is another thing that Lily did first (like buying a flat, house, baby etc). I remember Anna being so lovely and supportive about it while she must have felt a bit left behind. Anna really has come on a lot since then. I remember feeling sorry for Anna back then when she was too timid to vlog and wasn't getting the deals Lily got. Just goes to show even the beige bird eventually catches the worm. Lily must have felt so superior back then. I would love love to hear what Lily has to say about her bestie behind closed doors.

• Haha

Snapfish

She also said "my mind is blowing". Is this an English expression that I'm not familiar with?
No! I thought that was what the poll was going to be on!

My mind is blown or that's blown my mind is the norm. I guess we caught her mid-blow

• Haha

CDoop102

What I don’t get about this ad for kids clothes. It’s been about a week since the blue lips story- so are we all supposed to believe that in a week she got these clothes, and has tried them and tested them so it’s a good recommendation? This is where I think Lily is a bit simple... I don’t think Anna would show is how the sausage was made in this way!

Cloak

VIP Member
I really don't get it either. I take it she means that she's lost all inhibitions since having a kid and doesn't care what state her husband sees her in. Not sure what Rich's excuse is!
Has she lost control of her bowel and has to do it that very moment rather than waiting for an appropriate time? And sometimes it’s when rich is brushing his teeth or cleaning the bathroom? Otherwise, I still don’t see why you wouldn’t politely vacate the room to let your wife poo in peace

• Haha