Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissD

Honestly though, I don't feel bad for Rich because he has no backbone. Insist for a bigger desk and a comfortable chair but he is too much of a wet blanket. As for Lily, she is a shit, there's one thing tiptoeing and there is another filming. She doesn't respect his 'office job'
Yeah, I don’t get why Rich doesn’t have a proper conversation with her or just buy a desk himself and say “my desk arrives tomorrow, it’s going on the other side of the office”.

We’re 9 months into the pandemic, Rich hasn’t been on furlough, they have a big house for 3 of them, just sort it out.

And if the current set up genuinely works for them, then she needs to stop making content out of making the tea in the background or mentioning that Rich wants a bigger desk.

Reactions: 24

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
"rare sunny days" Did she forget the August heatwave? Did she forget how dry it's been this year? She's got such a terrible memory, maybe she should not be posting stories all the time as they disappear........

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Mhm yes she should get that checked, some people are more prone to it but to have it that often is abnormal.

Also... I hope she's not implying that the birthday sex caused it hahaha.

• Haha
  • Sick

bolimepipi

VIP Member
does she think eating on the floor from the pan with her fingers is setting a good example for grey? is it a london thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

CuriousAndCurioser

It’s just like every single romantic comedy or drama that comes from the US. So much unnecessary drama, conflict or problems that could be solved with a bit of communication and understanding. The difference is, this is not fiction, it’s reality. And she insists on sharing her reality to be relatable and, I’m sorry, but we can’t relate. Grow up, start SHARING your life with your husband and stop allowing him to exist in your orbit.

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Well considering Sam did her makeup for her ‘not so typical’ wedding you’d think she would have posted it under hers rather than Nic’s! Maybe Sam got annoyed with how many times Lily blamed the wedding day lipstick for her chapped lips issue 🤔
If I was Sam I’d think lily was an arsehole. Blaming the lipstick used on one occasion for her scabby lips four years later

jazyblu

Chatty Member
That room is TINY for a child. Fine if you haven’t got the room but Lily should make her office space Grey’s room and give Grey her office space for her to grow into.
Considering she never works in the office, and she also makes Rich work down stairs it is quite sad that she takes the bigger room for herself just so it can be unused.
If she gave grey the room she wouldn't have to have every single one of her toys in the living room, but no one told her.

CuriousAndCurioser

As simple as sitting on the other side of the kitchen table, so the plain white wall is behind him. And as simple as her getting her super necessary tea right before he starts the call, and not in the middle of it.

Cloak

VIP Member
Everything she does just comes off like such a chore... including that godawful BT ad. She’s so clunky and lacklustre, it probably took her fucking ages to do that and she probably found it quite difficult as she is not a “typical creative”...

I just don’t know why BT would pay for a half arsed attempt at a professional edit when they could just pay a professional to create something good? But yeah also who is going to buy BT WiFi because Lily bloody pebbles has it?

the inane grinning in bed — it’s like a student’s first attempt at an “ad” for Introduction to Advertising, module one 😂

• Haha

Ad-gifted

Such a romantic date night for Lily and Rich. Make sure you don't leave your phone alone for two seconds Lily, everything is content! Oh, and thanks for letting us now Rich showered.

• Wow
  • Sick