Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readinginks

VIP Member
She’s practically an only child anyway because her sisters are so much older than her.

I’m an only child so I feel like I can say this: she acts like an only child too - stubborn and selfish.
I remember the times when I believed her saying how close she was with her family. Now I realise Lily is slow and literal, the only closeness they have is physical, they all still live in the same neighbourhood yet never seem to communicate.

Reactions: 22

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Okay, I’m actually relistening on my way home because it was bugging me that I couldn’t remember the other thing that made me roll my eyes. Found it: Anna calls Mark Brian Bathgate because she thinks he is soooo coooool and stylish with his Teva sandals, just like Brittany Bathgate, oh my word.
Also, guys, you should really listen to Lily banging on about the sink bucket not being a LONNNNNdon thing. As someone said above, it’s great listening to the other 3 completely rolling their eyes and taking the piss, and she’s just so oblivious to it! She takes her own opinions far too seriously. It starts pretty much at 30 minutes in.
Okay, off to listen to the rest now. What a sad life I lead. 😂 Lockdown Friday night, eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I want to know who all these women are that every time Lily says hey all, look at me I'm stupid they all go omg same, me too. :rolleyes:

• Haha

ellwood

Begging again for those paperchase photo albums. She did this before and they sent her over a big pile of them - so frustrating! 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Angry

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She wouldn't have to creeeep if she let Rich use HER desk in HER office. She really is the worst! I can't get over how selfish she is. Also can't really understand why he puts up with this behaviour!

I find these differences really fascinating because for where I grew up- no boyfriend would have been allowed to stay the night at my house and the same for any of my friends at 15! don’t know if I’d say mind blown bc it’s lily but I was a bit shocked/surprised by that answer, was expecting here to say first trip without parents at maybe 17/18! So interesting to me how different it can be in different cultures and countries
I caused a scandal in my family when I moved in with my boyfriend (now husband) around the age of 30. 😂 Don't think I was allowed to have a boyfriend at 15, nevermind sleep over/go away with one. 😳

(*Edited to add that I'm not criticising other parenting styles or even my parents - just agreeing how different upbringings are according to to different cultures.)

• Haha
I read her story about how an admin day consists of unsubscribing from email mailing lists and threw up in my mouth a little.
how can she pass that off as work???
This is such an insult to everyone with an actual job! And even stay at home moms to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Sarahsnightmare

I'm super annoyed that she got gifted VB makeup. That brand is extremely not her asesthtic in anyway and with the way she does makeup she wouldn't be able to do any of those products justice.

Also love that her UTI, THAT NO ONE NEVER TALKS ABOUT, went away without a further comment or update from her. Just got her sympathy content and moved on.

• Angry

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
How stupid can this woman get, seriously?

"So many of you said wool is the best way to keep kids warm"

"The main tip was to keep her feet warm to keep the rest of her warm!"

Yeah? And...? Lily didn't know this?! She's a complete moron.

IMG_0044.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow

ELFILY

VIP Member
Obviously I don’t want Grey to be cold but I’m so glad Lily didn’t get gifted all new clothes after her shameless begging.

And on another note, why is Victoria Beckham gifting Lily Pebbles?

• Wow

under the ivy

VIP Member
We are all improvising with working from home indefinitely at the moment, everybody has had to designate different areas in their home as an office, even though that used to be someone’s gaming, sewing or shoe storage room. I’m always on calls with colleagues and hearing their partners in the background on calls for their work. Nobody speaks of “my office” anymore if that’s the place where both are currently working.
She’s lucky she has an ‘office’. I’ve moved back home to my Mums this year due to a relationship breakdown. Thankfully I’ve always had a bedroom at home but I’ve had to make-do with working at the kitchen/dining table, sometimes sat on my bed replying to emails! She’s so entitled it’s untrue.

• Heart

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I just watched Claire's (heyclaire) stories about how she is transitioning her career away from being influencer. I think more and more of the older influencers are going to. Some will just "retire" others like Claire will do behind the scenes brand consultations.

I cant imagine what Lily would do. She would hate to be 100% stay at home mom. None of her social media skills can keep up with the time. Does she do an office job? There's no way she could handle that
Just imagine you have to save up for kitchen, pay for your own dinner, pay for your haircut, pay for your clothes, pay for skin care, no Japanese loo - she will never retire, she will stick around under Grey goes to University

jeijddn

Why did she marry Rich if all she does complain about him? Her latest IG story is her complaining about his ‘ummms’. He’s downtrodden by Princess Twat.
In the last podcast she also made fun of Rich because he tried his old triathlon swimwear (or something like that) and it didn't fit anymore. She tries to get away with British (ops, London) humour but that's just rude. I get that it's normal to make fun of particular things your partner does once in a while, but she does this with Rich all the time and for the most stupid little things.