Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S12345

The thing is, if she wants to poo then poo, but I don't know why she needs to bring it up every times.
Lily and Anna have a habit of repeating stories or news over and over on different platforms because they’re lives are really dull and they have very little to report otherwise. I get so bored hearing the same stuff weeks later.

Reactions: 21

jazyblu

Chatty Member
I honestly think she uses the bigger room as some sort of tax write off against her company.

Tbf (and not defending her) kids don't really play in the their own rooms until they are about 4/5 years old so a small room isn't such an issue. But she won't contemplate going into the smaller room so Grey can have the larger one (as she gets older) preferring to go into the loft (to create content to keep up with Anna). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they just move. She won't be able to find the same size house as Anna in North London (for less than a mill) though. I know being a (crap) Londoner in her USP but I don't know why they don't move to Suffolk (which is where Rich's family is). She could have a gorgeous house there.
The issue isn't overly that a toddler has a small room, it is that she has a small room because lily is selfish. She doesn't even let rich use the office when he has meetings and she allows grey to run around banging things while he is on a video call and all lily does is insta story it because she thinks it is funny.
If it was because they lived in london and had less space it wouldn't be an issue, but they do have the space. Lily could keep half greys toys in her own bedroom and play with her in there when rich is in a meeting for example. Instead she has it weirdly staged as an office that she copied off instagram but she literally never works there.

S12345

Watching the new video - who is she kidding by saying she’s been way more grateful this year? She’s moaned non stop! I feel like she was listing off PR approved lines during the first question. Besides the “having Grey made lockdown better” which was so careless.

Like the podcast with the “lads” it seems she likes to act more tipsy than she actually is too. Grow up you idiot 🙄

ALSO.. Nandos sauce as a dip with canapés 😂 howling. So refined, Miss London.

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
I mean, Rich has been working from home all year hasn’t he...
True. And in general, I’m not a fan of people talking about creating content instead of just creating it.

And of course she picks a memory with those damn artichokes again.

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Does she know that influencers don’t need to talk about everything???? Surely most people have some friends or someone in their personal life they can have a quick moan to??
In my girls whatsapp chat if one us gets a UTI we’ll all have a group moan about how annoying they are and if anyone has any new tips for getting rid of it, but I wouldn’t dream of putting my UTI on my Instagram story??? Like who actually cares?? The majority of the time they’re just a bit annoying, I know there is a risk of the infection going into the kidneys in which case then I would feel sorry for Lily but come on! Chug a load of water, pee it out, and move on!!
Lily doesn't know that boundaries exist. She's so desperate about her career that she's throwing everything she can at it, including UTI's lol. Plus this asshole loves to complain and she couldn't possible pass up on an opportunity to tell us all how "her skin hurts".

Lily Pebbles' suffering > the rest of the world's suffering

martaS

VIP Member
Some more observations:

One: Why does she need to speak with food in her mouth? And not even a tiny bite but half a prawn at a time?

Two: A load of reheated frozen food hardly makes canapés. I don't want to sound like a dick and I am not a native speaker, but for the purpose of making this point I looked up the definition of a canapé:

A canapé is a type of hors d'œuvre, a small, prepared, and often decorative food, consisting of a small piece of bread, puff pastry, or a cracker wrapped around or topped with some savoury food, held in the fingers and often eaten in one bite.

Lily's were neither small or decorative. Their food was what my partner and I would have for dinner when we run out of fresh food. You know, like on a rainy Sunday, when you can't be bothered to go and get your greasy goodness from the chippie. A beige dinner with some mayo mixed with ketchup for dipping.

And yes, I am a food snob. Sue me!

Three: can you really get so tipsy from drinking half a cocktail? I have become a lightweight in my 30s but I still need a little bit more than two sips to get giggly. Unless they had drinks beforehand off-screen. Who knows. But at least Lily actually looked nice-ish. Like you can tell she was quite happy with how she dolled up and she looks really pleased with her new teeth. As someone who also had some dental work done and it improved my confidence, I can relate and am cutting her a bit more slack in this regard.

Four: I can relate to those of you who fancy Rich a bit. It seems like he cares about the planet (although should probably try to make his wife start caring a bit more and stop accepting unnecessary gifts and buying 30 jumpers) and seems a bit more considerate than Lily. You know like when a guy is not the most attractive (sorry to those who think he is!) but he seems like he has some thoughts and opinions and goals and is just an overall nice person.

Ugh I find the whole monthly charity thing to teach Grey really try hard and contrived. Obviously it’s doing no harm and I applaud Lily for any donations she makes/encourages and exposure she gives the charities. But implying this will be a learning experience for a one year old is ridiculous. Of course Grey won’t be able to understand anything Lily is doing for years. It’ll just be noise to her. I know they learn and are constantly absorbing at all ages, but not specific information like that, just language, behaviours, attitudes etc. Not sure why she has to make everything about Grey? Also it’s a bit mummy competitive, like “I started teaching my child about charity when she was ONE, did you?”

Jaybtee

VIP Member
What a cheek saying she wants to do beach clean ups when you think about all the tampons she has merrily flushed away over the years

• Angry
  • Wow

shayshay

It’s just like every single romantic comedy or drama that comes from the US. So much unnecessary drama, conflict or problems that could be solved with a bit of communication and understanding. The difference is, this is not fiction, it’s reality. And she insists on sharing her reality to be relatable and, I’m sorry, but we can’t relate. Grow up, start SHARING your life with your husband and stop allowing him to exist in your orbit.
It's Lily's world -we're all just living in it!

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
Why did she marry Rich if all she does complain about him? Her latest IG story is her complaining about his ‘ummms’. He’s downtrodden by Princess Twat.

Lramo

Lily used to be my favourite in the old youtube days, mostly her vlogs as her friends and London always seemed fun.She was less fake cheery than others back then and still moany but that kinda made her normal. I know she loves her child but seriously I hope she is okay mentally, as having more children while seeming miserable is not a solution. I am not saying she is depressed, but she may need therapy or at least a real hobby...not more furniture.

• Haha

Foxyrin

VIP Member
So desperate to contend with Anna, Lily has Rich on an hourly shagging schedule in order to conceive baby number 2.

No wonder poor old Rich looks so tired and miserable in her recent posts!

• Haha

Yesbabe

The BT ad has really irritated me.
Speaking as an ex-Londoner, north not far from Lily, no one ever had WiFi problems.
Her house really isn’t that big, no way has she ever had issues.
She really will flog anything.

Sarahsnightmare

That ummm comment was so unnecessary. Talking on video is not the same as talking to colleagues at a job you've been doing for 10 years. Surely she's heard his work calls and knows he probably speaks differently. Most people aren't dumb and can tell the difference between a couple that jokingly makes fun of each other and a couple that is just mean.