Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocoblush

So she did a boring ‘What I Wore in a Day’ video today which only means one thing the big downstairs cupboard reveal will mostly likely happen in next weeks video the same day Anna officially reveals her new house 🙄. What a coincidence 🙄.

Also the Peloton is in the office but Rich still doesn’t have a desk of his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

ECH

VIP Member
Honestly at this point, Lily getting Rich a desk WOULD outdo Anna's new house for me. We knew Anna was getting a new house, Lily getting a desk for Rich would be totally out of the left field.

• Haha

Foxyrin

VIP Member
So she wants her 1 year old to pull her toys down from an unfixed, heavy piece of glass?

What a monumental bellend.

• Wow
  • Angry

Readinginks

VIP Member
“Desperation to keep a toddler entertained” - this is something a young inexperienced auntie in her early twenties would say when looking after her niece for 2 days for the first time. In my experience (not a mother but have two nieces) toddlers are fairly easily entertained with some of the most basic things, as long as they can find something stimulating as they are at the point of discovering things, different shapes, sounds etc. An empty box, scrunched up newspapers, or pots and pans can be a great source of play. How is she going to have two children, and more importantly why?
301D1C08-8129-4400-9F56-01A52F224885.png

• Sad

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I was also watching old Lily vlogs when she had long, dark hair. She was so pretty and the tones she wore really suited her. She is a classic example of following trends that just don't suit her: neutral everything, short blonde hair. It's so sad to see a total lack of confidence. She should grow her hair, dye it back to a chocolate brown and wear some colour.
She wants to be Philippa Bloom, with the “fancy” tracksuit trend (NOT in Lily’s case: she looks homeless in them), the beige colours, the men’s tshirts etc. What Lily doesn’t get is that to pull that off you need to look groomed and impeccable. Philippa always has on a full face of make up, expensive jewellery, perfectly done hair, manicure, pedicure etc. Lily just looks like a smelly slob in old trackies

• Haha
  • Wow

HelloStereo

VIP Member
That house is going to be an absolute nightmare to sell when she finally decides that she needs more space for "future children". With every update she's just lowering its value honestly.
It will be the buyer's fault for not appreciating the home! Don't they know it's a typical London style home perfect for busy mums?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Having eyes on the back of your head does not mean stand there and film her, Lily! Now that she's figured out how to do it, she'll do it again, and again, and again. You need to STOP her, even if it means interrupting your 'work' of filming your mundane housework tasks.

shedidwhat?

The podcast starts with Lily disclaiming that both she and Anna have been in a relationship for over 10 years ( weird fake laugh). So she doesn't know anything about being single. (Also she mentions that she had a previous relationship that lasted 3 years before Rich. So basically she's always had, someone)

Lily's favourite thing is to talk to guys about periods (she literally used these words). She showed her brother-in-law how tampons work on facetime. ( Now we know why Grey is obsessed with tampons)

She is lucky to have a husband that shares household duties and likes a clean home.
He's fantastic, especially when she needs to work long hours editing videos. Rich helps a lot in the house. They are not a traditional couple thank god.

She used the word other half and later on, the feminist side of Lily regrets using it. She hates that word because according to her women are already complete.

According to Lily, the best thing about being single is being able to flirt. When she was single she was very shy. Now that she's in a relationship she can go clubbing, and not being shy, because she has the security of being in a relationship.

Anna is very needy and likes smooching a lot.

They did the Love Language test
Lily and Rich got similar results. Lily's love language are quality time, act of service, and words of affirmation. Rich instead of words of affirmation got physical touch, and she knew about that because he is a very touchy person.

There is no jealousy in their relationship because they are lucky that they are quite secure as a couple ( I think she meant that there is no risk of cheating)

There were no pieces of advice in that podcast, but only I am lucky, very lucky, gender equality but still Rich does all the work in the house, she's lucky my man will never cheat, I am lucky, did I said that I am lucky and in a stable relationship?

• Haha

cocoblush

Number 1 - I called it. I just knew she was going to post a wardrobe update/ home renovations update to upstage Anna's move. She's an awful friend, there is no sugarcoating that :(

Number 2 - As everyone has already mentioned the new wardrobe is awful, it sticks out so much it looks weird and it is a completely different style to the Hague Blue ones in the living room. Very odd decision to make the new one "Scandi"

Number 3 - The new wardrobe doesn't even touch the ceiling whereas the Hague Blue ones do and look flush. I mean... 🤦‍♀️

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Lily's problem is that she has no idea how anything in the world works.
no one told her!!

It amazes me, that with her job being an influencer and working with brands, she has not been tagged in anything for almost a year and a half on instagram. It really cements the fact that she produces basically nothing of value - for both followers or affiliated brands.

I looked at Annas page, and she is tagged quite often for recipes, her book or her style, same with a lot of other similar people.
she's definitely reading here, she reposted a story where someone tagged her 😂

rich's to do list: keep my mouth shut, get a haircut, buy a walnut
since this was page 42, i'm copying it here for a title 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I can just imagine Lily barging into the bathroom while Rich is having a shower to tell him off about using the Byredo shower gel. 'Are you joking? I had to pay for that, it's not for sharing. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
The styles of cupboards clash terribly between the Hague Blue cave and the Scandi airport runway. And they look so awkward the way they finish with the coving!

But you know, if Lily says it's "genius" it must be!

• Haha
She is in Bounds Green or Wood Green.

Last week she mentioned that this year more than ever businesses need our help so she is very into BF. I cannot remember the exact words, she did say because only big businesses can afford to join the affiliate programs, as such she wouldn’t be able to link any small businesses. She worded it in a weird way but we all know what she meant
Yeah, she lives in Bounds Green. I live in one of the suburbs next to her. Bounds Green is surrounded by some lovely areas - very quiet and quaint; almost village-y. Certainly not the bustling and cosmopolitan central London she tries to portray.

Bounds Green itself is zone 3/4 and aside from the station, a couple of off licenses, and a kebab shop there is NOTHING to do in the area. There are some nice Edwardian/Victorian houses but it's not a particularly attractive area.

Her family live in Crouch End, which is so pretty and full of interesting shops and independent coffee shops. Regardless of of how much deodorant and shit Desenio prints she tries to flog, I don't think she would be able to afford property around Crouch End.

S12345

Her video went up at 7am! Does she think if she’s posts earlier she’ll rack up the views so the gap between hers and Anna’s isn’t to stark later? If that’s the case I’d love to be a fly in The Hague Blue house later to see her meltdown 😂

Lots of you were right - it’s the downstairs cupboards video. She’s pathetic. What a shit friend. Anna should find a backbone ASAP and ditch her.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Has she done anything with him or for him for his birthday?
Poured him a glass of champagne and let him play his video games (Lily says that Rich is so not a video games guy but gets back into them every year around his birthday and at Christmas. Translation: Lily allows Rich to play his video games on his birthday and at Christmas).

Her sisters took care of the birthday breakfast. Hopefully Lily will serve up a nice birthday dinner. Nah, what am I saying? It'll be pasta with ketchup or something from Hello Fresh #ad #affiliate #gifted.

Summernights

VIP Member
This. I think Lily had unrealistic expectations going into motherhood and got pregnant for all the wrong reasons. Now her career is stalling, her marriage isn't the same, her body has changed and she has internalised it all onto the fact she is now a mum. Because she is so miserable, I think she thinks that all mums must feel the same and that's why she uses the 'but I'm a mum' card to get out of everything. Probably also explains why she feels the need to constantly put childless women down.
This whole “all us mums are united and we all hate motherhood, you just don’t get it coz you’re not a mum, we are so busy and it’s awful” shite is getting so boring. If you hate motherhood Lily that’s on you. I fucking love it

• Heart
  • Angry