Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that 'no man's land' should have her dining table with a nice sidebar and then the nook off the kitchen island could be just a sitting area. Also ideally the living room could've been shut off entirely from the rest of that anyway.

That's what I would've done but Ms. Pebbles is London trendy creator so no wonder her house looks like shit. God, whoever buys that house next is going to be like Lily when they moved in 'I can't stand this colour! I just need to paint it over until we can renovate it. This is horrible and NOT OUR TASTE AT ALL'.

Reactions: 10
I wish it is another youtuber or influencers that buy her house

Reactions: 6
Has anyone got a floor plan of her house before and after the renovation. I'm sure someone posted one on a previous thread. I can't visualise her downstairs before and the 'landing strip' I agree with most of the comments that the lounge should have been kept as a separate area especially as they extended out the back.

Reactions: 5
I think there was one posted on GG, not long after the reno was completed.

Reactions: 1
I too would love to see this!
I can’t visualise it

The before. I don’t think there would be an available floor plan after the renovations.

I’ve just realised they shoved Grey into that tiny room, Rich is working from home and Lily has the second biggest bedroom for her “office”.

What exactly is it she does? Put on makeup and answer emails? She couldn’t do that in one of the smaller rooms?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The before. I don’t think there would be an available floor plan after the renovations.
I would hazard a guess and say originally the front bedroom would have been right across the front of the house and there would have been two further bedrooms upstairs with possibly the bathroom downstairs. Depends on how old the house is.

Reactions: 1
What exactly is it she does? Put on makeup and answer emails? She couldn’t do that in one of the smaller rooms?
The house is all about Lily. She put a cute picture of Grey basically on the floor, but there's has a black and white print of the year Lily was born in her hallway where loads of people will see it. Grey is just a minor inconvenience who gets in the way of Lily's house being all about Lily.

Reactions: 11
I’m not from England but I think with that style and age of house, the upstairs bathroom would have been original with no downstairs toilet. The small room next to the main would have been a “box room”. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 2
Correct.

To be fair, Lily has likely increased the value of the house somewhat by adding the downstairs loo.

I didn't realise that her living room was on the smaller side, so I think it probably makes sense for it to be open plan. I would have used the space between the kitchen and living room for something useful though - perhaps put a very large dining table there rather than her current table which is squished up against the wall in the kitchen.

Reactions: 5
Why.

Why would you frown while doing your eyebrows!!!

(Needless to say she did an awful job, the end result was terrible)

Reactions: 22
I listened to the podcast yesterday and I have to say the difference in upbringing screams so much about Lily and Anna. I couldn't help but feel that Anna is so much more appreciative of her life and her opportunities because of the way she was raised. Her parents weren't ones to spoil or be excessive and she had UK based holidays for the large part of growing up so now I guess she has a real appreciation and perspective of the life she has. And if shows that she is grateful. The way Anna spoke made her much more relatable and I genuinely really respect her.

Reactions: 19
Ugh that frown while doing her eyebrows. She's just brimming over with dissatisfaction, anger and pettiness, always. Even when talking about her lovely daughter and long-suffering yet adoring husband.
Also her eyebrows are filled in too dark for her hair colour and skintone - just makes her look scruffier.

Lily always had great teeth. Why mess with them?

She lives in a similar shape house to me. She’s really using the space so wrong! My box room fits in a double wardrobe, desk (hint hint Lily), clothes airer a big Brabantia ironing board! Poor Grey in the box room while Lily ‘uses’ all that space for putting on make-up and posing with her pampas grass.

I agree- I don’t think Anna comes from a money lacking household but I think is the value that her parents instilled on her. Stay humble and stay hungry.

Yes no doubt that Lily has a richer upbringing compared to Anna, she went to private school (lol!) and holiday in a South of France. I think is her attitude and the youngest child syndrome that made her who she is today. Like some of the earlier posters said, truly rich people don’t belittler others. And is apparent from that the constantly mocking of Anna for not being in London, not understanding food, not as rich as her and not having a baby. Lily Pebbles is just uncultured little piece of shit.

All those free haircuts in expensive salon and no one tells her that her colours is ugly

Reactions: 14
Lily doesn't even put her makeup on in her office, she has a vanity/desk in the bedroom that she uses to get ready and for a lot of her videos! Really speaks volumes as to how entitled Lily is and how she thinks her job is more important than anything else. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Lily doesn't even have much furniture in her office. The room is empty - she has a tiny desk squished in the corner, a vase with pampas grass, a stool and a full length mirror. Is there anything else in there? Lily is just plain greedy!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.