Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she used to say she was always the most organized? Truly neither her nor Rich can use a measuring tape apparently
The duck does being good with numbers have to do anything with measuring?? You literally hold the tape up, see where it ends and write the damn number, it's not maths it's bleeping eyesight. Leave it to Lily to put a "special" twist on her being just incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just noticed she’s limited the post, what does that mean as looks like you can’t comment, but there are already comments?

Reactions: 3
I just read it. love how she tried to make out that she knew it all already because she works in social media.... yeah sure
She didn’t expand on it because influencers (or as she calls her self content creators) don’t want their audiences to know the full extent of how they too use information gained about their audiences to advertise to them and try control their soebding

I know this is Lily's thread but before I was aware of any of this, I remember inthefrow ranting a lot about how hard she worked to provide us with all this 'free' content. I would have so much more respect for an influencer if they were upfront and honest about how it all worked instead of hiding it. Own it. My mind is blown that a lot of Lily's renovation was gifted as I was quite a fan of her at that time & watched the all house content with interest & honestly had zero idea she was getting a lot for free.
it really annoys me when they bang on about creating free content. What’s the saying, if the product is free you’re the product (ie us the audience) we are sold to companies, our demographics, the amount of views, engagements, followers our likelihood of purchasing after we’ve seen it advertised on one of their platforms. It’s not free content, they get paid a hefty amount. They claim they are relatable and ‘just like their audiences they aren’t. They are some of the biggest earners in the UK and to add to that, get freebies! Some are just better at hiding it than others (not Lydia M for example who’s smugness about her finances is just 🤢) I remember when lily moved into that house and said she would be gradually renovating... clearly got so many deals with brands that it all just got done! But no transparency just a whole load of subtle advertising. Can someone please do a social distortion style doc on influencers and their power?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I went to have a look for some of the Tattle stuff on Instagram. Started with Lucy Moon and found this post - never heard of this woman Callie (but some of the posts did make me LOL - see the Cauliflower slide) and look who’s liked the post! Only our very own Shilly... Hi Beggles!
I think they’re only bringing more attention to Tattle.

Reactions: 5
Is Lily going to blame her parents for not knowing how to use a tape measure? Like, NObody told her how to...... Like, all those numbers are so confusing....

Reactions: 8
I think that what Lily is struggling with is simple division lol.

"OK so if my shelf measures x inches and I want to get 3 of these specific containers/baskets that I will beg for, how big can each container be? OMG I can't do maths, why did no one tell me that maths was going to be useful later on"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She calls this her job. If IG and Youtube were her actual boss, she'd be fired years ago. She never proofreads anything she just throws out there, and overshares personal stuff that nobody wants to hear about.

"OK so if my shelf measures x inches and I want to get 3 of these specific containers/baskets that I will beg for, how big can each container be? OMG I can't do maths, why did no one tell me that maths was going to be useful later on"
If only she had a calculator right there in her hand... .oh wait....

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

HAHAHA she probably need to photoshop and take picture to make sure it fits, like how she did her gallery wall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
12 years of tuition fees absolutely wasted on airhead Lily.
My boss at work calls a staple 'a stapler' and one of these days I'm going to throw a stapleR at her head so she'll know the difference. At least she has the excuse that English is her 2nd language, Lily does not have that luxury.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My boss at work calls a staple 'a stapler' and one of these days I'm going to throw a stapleR at her head so she'll know the difference. At least she has the excuse that English is her 2nd language, Lily does not have that luxury.
Lol I say it both way but then English isn't my first language hahah

She manages to make everything look so monumentally boring. If I put as much thought into every minute decision as she seems to do, I’d never get anything done. Her stories lately are snoozefest

Reactions: 6

That must be it, I hadn’t even thought of that. Next, she’ll complain about basket and container companies only producing boxes in sizes that don’t fit in her unique home and she’s unable to create a symmetric space. Or she will go on the hunt for a decorative item that will fill up the space. Everything turns into a problem at her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I say it both way but then English isn't my first language hahah
A stapler is the little machine that makes the staple. English isn't my first language either ;) Lily often makes such strange mistakes. Like mixing brought and bought, or 'take with' and not adding 'me' at the end of that sentence. I know some people talk like that, but when you write things for a world wide audience it makes you look an idiot.

Reactions: 9
A stapler is the little machine that makes the staple. English isn't my first language either ;) Lily often makes such strange mistakes. Like mixing brought and bought, or 'take with' and not adding 'me' at the end of that sentence. I know some people talk like that, but when you write things for a world wide audience it makes you look an idiot.
Maybe she uses brought because she hardly ever actually buys things ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She manages to make everything look so monumentally boring. If I put as much thought into every minute decision as she seems to do, I’d never get anything done. Her stories lately are snoozefest
She makes it so very clear that she has FA to do all day... If she had an actual job that kept her busy she would not have time to moan about half the things she's moaning about now. I'm surprised she has not asked IG subs yet what boxes could possibly fit there, obviously tagging a few companies she likes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.