Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the garden

Anna worships Brittany Bathgate who got really into gardening during lockdown (and her garden is pretty nice tbh), just jump the gun Lily and copy BB because we all know she'll end up copying Anna copying BB

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Many people do their garden gradually. Buy a plant here and there, replace the terrace, it doesn’t have to be some big designer project. And that grass can easily recover by mowing it regularly. Let the man word out in his own garden, that’s the nice thing of having a garden in the city.
Lol. We've been in our new build 4 yrs and finally just finishing the yard. And yes, if they top seed and fertilize the grass, it could grow back. She's so clueless.

Reactions: 7
Funny that lily says that she hopes regulations regarding social media get stricter... Someone on here who worked in regulations said she expects in the next year or so that laws regarding children on social media will get a lot more strict as they currently don't exist in the UK. I know that in France they were trying to pass a law that if parents shared children on social media, the child could sue when they are older as they couldn't give consent and the parent can end up going to jail if caught...not sure if it passed.

Reactions: 6
who’s sharing this?
There's been a bit of buzz on Instagram about Tattle because an influencer (sorry I don't know who she is) posted screenshots of her thread on here and people were discussing her weight. Lucy Moon, Anna Eleri Hart and a few others all posted about it yesterday.

Lily's thread is 90% discussing how cheap she is, how she can't spell and how she is jealous of Anna. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so late to lily's renovation begging party! You lot made me laugh so much!! She's not even trying to be subtle with her jealousy is she? Anna's been banging on about a garden for years now and suddenly look who wants to finish her garden? It must be SO toxic to have a friend/ work wife who does everything you do!

View attachment 243883
Aw maan, I was looking forward for flying cars and hologram chats in 2020. We've got global warming, wildfires, a pandemic and a horde of incompetent fools begging their way through life instead🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys i think they're onto us
I understand why some people might take issue with sites like Tattle but a change.org petition? Please. Personally, I have never posted a ‘hate’ comment on someone’s Instagram, Twitter etc. nor DMd them. If they want to see what I think of them, they would have to come searching for it here. I don’t understand what the difference is between Tattle and the comments section on Daily Mail. I don’t see many petitions from influenzas about hate that actual celebrities receive. It’s always, always about them.

Reactions: 32
Its not the hate comments they are concerned about it, its a concern that the more naive followers might find this site and realise what they are actually like and how they deceiving they actually are and in Lily’s case what a beg she really is.

most people don’t see the tagged companies as a beg, whereas when you come here you realise what a crappy tactic it is they use and lets not get started on the lack of clear declaration of ad’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
most people don’t see the tagged companies as a beg said:
Yes until I stumbled across tattle a few months ago, it never occurred to me what all tagging was for or how affiliate links worked.

Reactions: 7
I, myself, had no idea about “begging”. This site has opened up my eyes. I knew Lily got a lot of gifts, but I also hadn’t realized before how she basically doesn’t spend money and just tries to get everything for free. It was reading this site that made realize it (and I’m thankful for it)!

I, myself, had no idea about “begging”. This site has opened up my eyes. I knew Lily got a lot of gifts, but I also hadn’t realized before how she basically doesn’t spend money and just tries to get everything for free. It was reading this site that made realize it (and I’m thankful for it)!
Yeah, I leaned about this type of forums when some inffluencers were complaining about the hate and all I found there (GG) was people talking about all the shady things they did. I remember Estee Lalonde constantly talking about gifts they got from friends during the holiday season, and realizing there that the nutribullet wasn't from an actual friend but if was an undisclosed Pr gift. Once you see how you hide the adds, you see all their crappy practices and these forums are awesome to talk all the other scummy things some influencers are doing.

Last edited:
I know this is Lily's thread but before I was aware of any of this, I remember inthefrow ranting a lot about how hard she worked to provide us with all this 'free' content. I would have so much more respect for an influencer if they were upfront and honest about how it all worked instead of hiding it. Own it. My mind is blown that a lot of Lily's renovation was gifted as I was quite a fan of her at that time & watched the all house content with interest & honestly had zero idea she was getting a lot for free.

Reactions: 17
It's all an excuse for a freebie garden redesign. They have made zero effort in the garden. They don't even have some nice pots with plants in it, which anyone in a 700K plus house can afford. Instead of trying to get your house so Instagram worthy look at your bloody garden, fur coat and no knickers. I'd be embarrassed if my garden looked like that seeing as during lockdown the weather was nice and there were 2 adults at home 99% of the time. There really is no excuse other than Lily wants someone else to pay for it.
She also wants someone else to do the work.

I know this is Lily's thread but before I was aware of any of this, I remember inthefrow ranting a lot about how hard she worked to provide us with all this 'free' content. I would have so much more respect for an influencer if they were upfront and honest about how it all worked instead of hiding it. Own it. My mind is blown that a lot of Lily's renovation was gifted as I was quite a fan of her at that time & watched the all house content with interest & honestly had zero idea she was getting a lot for free.
My issue with influencers arguing that they provide “free content” is that sites exist where they can easily get followers to sign up and pay for the same content, like Patreon. The problem is is that no one would actually pay for this content because it’s not good and it doesn’t add value. The other thing is that their engagement will be WAAAAAY less than on IG, so they know they have to keep their content free and accessible so they can attract brands. And viewers PAY THEIR SALARIES by engaging and shopping through their links. They ARE getting paid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
These gossip sites wouldnt get half the traction they do if these dumb witches weren't a) chronic liars who b) disallow for any kind of dialogue or constructive critcism to be had in the comments sections of their own media. They want to sell sell sell but don't want feedback, and even deny in the end they are mainly marketing bots these days. Instead its a ruse about how theyve created a positive community and theyre just trying to keep it that way. When in reality its about censoring any feedback that could potentially harm their income (as it should).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She also wants someone else to do the work.

My issue with influencers arguing that they provide “free content” is that sites exist where they can easily get followers to sign up and pay for the same content, like Patreon. The problem is is that no one would actually pay for this content because it’s not good and it doesn’t add value. The other thing is that their engagement will be WAAAAAY less than on IG, so they know they have to keep their content free and accessible so they can attract brands. And viewers PAY THEIR SALARIES by engaging and shopping through their links. They ARE getting paid.
Just want to add one more thing...a lot of the more “ethical” influencers are slowly transitioning to a paid subscriber model like Patreon because they’re no longer okay with accepting paid partnerships with crappy brands (even the ones who say they’re “sustainable”). To make up for the inevitable lost revenue, they’re putting up a pay wall. And this, to me, is totally fair. I subscribe to a few influencers this way, but these women are also writing about more than just fashion - they have opinions and fact-based arguments and can see (and write eloquently about) the links between fashion, the environment, oppression, poverty, etc etc.

These traditional influencers KNOW their content ain’t tit and that they’re overpaid salespeople. If they thought their content was actually benefitting people that would put up a paywall. It’s called knowing your worth to your audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so late to lily's renovation begging party! You lot made me laugh so much!! She's not even trying to be subtle with her jealousy is she? Anna's been banging on about a garden for years now and suddenly look who wants to finish her garden? It must be SO toxic to have a friend/ work wife who does everything you do!

View attachment 243883
Why is Rich 'banned' from working out on it? How awful not to be able to use an outside space you have and have to go somewhere away from home, especially when you have a job and baby and might be wanting to snatch a quick workout.

Also, why does it matter that he doesn't use it when it already looks like tit?! That grass looks like it might be beyond saving - at least get some use out of it for the next year or so until it's redone? And he could always use a bit of grass that isn't so bare?

🤯

Reactions: 15
Yes to all of this @poopettemetis I actually pay to subscribe to someone on patreon and it is worth it as I love her content and I respect the fact she was open on IG about not wanting to do paid partnerships and brand deals. I would not pay a penny for Lily's content (and most others like her) as they are not really showing or telling us anything we don't already know. They have no special skills, knowledge or insight to share. Lily is basically earning a good living off of below par output that no one in the real world would ever pay for.

Yes to all of this @poopettemetis I actually pay to subscribe to someone on patreon and it is worth it as I love her content and I respect the fact she was open on IG about not wanting to do paid partnerships and brand deals. I would not pay a penny for Lily's content (and most others like her) as they are not really showing or telling us anything we don't already know. They have no special skills, knowledge or insight to share. Lily is basically earning a good living off of below par output that no one in the real world would ever pay for.
And I wonder how many tattle threads these folk have (not many to none I would guess).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.