Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read it. love how she tried to make out that she knew it all already because she works in social media.... yeah sure
This woman couldn't write if her life depended on it! Wtf is this sentence? A simple "it's a shame they didn't mention how social media seems to eavesdrop on real conversations, how ads seem to pop up after you talk to someone about a specific thing" would have sufficed

IMG_9435.PNG

Reactions: 7
I just read it. love how she tried to make out that she knew it all already because she works in social media.... yeah sure
The reason why she stopped using Twitter is probably because she always get into stupid fight with people on the things she tweeted.

She is rubbish in social media, and she is the reason why social media is so not trustable (advertised for razor and laser)

This woman couldn't write if her life depended on it! Wtf is this sentence? A simple "it's a shame they didn't mention how social media seems to eavesdrop on real conversations, how ads seem to pop up after you talk to someone about a specific thing" would have sufficed

View attachment 243924
Private education. Haha!

Eavesdrop is probably a new word to her and if she were to write, it will be typo or wrong. I am sure she will write eardrop or something

Reactions: 13
No Lily, they do not eavesdrop on your conversation. The reason you got this idea about a specific thing in the first place is because you have subconsciously been picking up on that. You didn’t get that idea of getting into skipping all by yourself. That seed has been planted.

This is a basic principle of marketing and advertising. Advertising stimulates demand, even without you realising this yourself. And these days, online, even more than before.

Reactions: 8
I am so late to lily's renovation begging party! You lot made me laugh so much!! She's not even trying to be subtle with her jealousy is she? Anna's been banging on about a garden for years now and suddenly look who wants to finish her garden? It must be SO toxic to have a friend/ work wife who does everything you do!

View attachment 243883
So bad isn’t it, Anna wants a veg patch and garden and Lily can’t bear it! Also a garden can be expensive but mainly it’s hard work which Lazy Lil the big City dweller would never ever do. Makes me ill thinking about her trying to grift a freebie landscaping job which she will only end up criticizing.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So bad isn’t it, Anna wants a veg patch and garden and Lily can’t bear it! Also a garden can be expensive but mainly it’s hard work which Lazy Lil would never ever do. Makes me ill thinking about her trying to grift a freebie landscaping job which she will only end up criticizing.
both of them can literally DIY and plant some stuff in the garden, is not a lot to do anyway since it isn't too big...but I supposed gardening will wake Grey up

edit; rich cannot even up on some simple IKEA shelf or mirror, she needs to father-in-law to come over or her brother-in-law to come over to help

Reactions: 10
Those beggy stories were the nail in the coffin for me - I’ve blocked her so I can’t even hate snoop on her tit smeared life. How ever will I know what day of the week it is?!

Lily Pebbles #11 New teeth have appeared, gifted vAneers! Shame they can’t rescue your dying career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Those beggy stories were the nail in the coffin for me - I’ve blocked her so I can’t even hate snoop on her tit smeared life. How ever will I know what day of the week it is?!

Lily Pebbles #11 New teeth have appeared, gifted vAneers! Shame they can’t rescue your dying career
tit smeared life” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does Lily want to do with her garden that is 'so expensive'. With so many freebies, surely she could have saved up for it by now?

Reactions: 20
Many people do their garden gradually. Buy a plant here and there, replace the terrace, it doesn’t have to be some big designer project. And that grass can easily recover by mowing it regularly. Let the man word out in his own garden, that’s the nice thing of having a garden in the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Many people do their garden gradually. Buy a plant here and there, replace the terrace, it doesn’t have to be some big designer project. And that grass can easily recover by mowing it regularly.
she wants an insta worthy garden but doesn't want to maintain and pay for an insta worthy garden. She can put on some fairy lights

Mowing will wake Grey though :( Myabe artificial grass? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What does Lily want to do with her garden that is 'so expensive'. With so many freebies, surely she could have saved up for it by now?
The only thing that Lily is willing to save for is her future financial contribution to Grey's future home in London, anything else has to be begged for.

Reactions: 14
I really don’t get the garden fuss. Just buy some plants and plant them? If you want a flower bed, just dig it out and plant some flowers? It seems like she thinks only a big landscaping job would do, yet she doesn’t want to put the work in or pay for it.

Reactions: 20
I really don’t get the garden fuss. Just buy some plants and plant them? If you want a flower bed, just dig it out and plant some flowers? It seems like she thinks only a big landscaping job would do, yet she doesn’t want to put the work in or pay for it.
Maybe she wants a Hinch pergola lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's all an excuse for a freebie garden redesign. They have made zero effort in the garden. They don't even have some nice pots with plants in it, which anyone in a 700K plus house can afford. Instead of trying to get your house so Instagram worthy look at your bloody garden, fur coat and no knickers. I'd be embarrassed if my garden looked like that seeing as during lockdown the weather was nice and there were 2 adults at home 99% of the time. There really is no excuse other than Lily wants someone else to pay for it.

Reactions: 24
I don't get what's “so expensive” either?. They already have grass, they installed a decking/patio area when they renovated the house 2 years ago and they recently installed a shed. All that is needed to complete the garden is some grass maintenance and a few plants, it's not like the garden is currently a concrete wasteland 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
You could transform that garden into a lovely space relatively cheaply and easily, especially for someone with Lily’s means, but it wouldn’t be grand enough for her, she needs it to be ‘designed’.

Reactions: 11
I don't get what's so expensive either?. They already have grass, they installed a decking/patio area when they renovated the house 2 years ago and they recently installed a shed. All that is needed to complete the garden is some grass maintenance and a few plants, it's not like the garden is currently a concrete wasteland 🙄.
Exactly. If she wanted some plants, get some plants. I'm sure we'll see an IG beg and of course asking subscribers to tell her what plants to put in her garden. Because I'm sure lots of people really care wtf kind of plants she'll have...... Poor Rich not being allowed to work out in his own garden. How bloody dare she.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.