Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol @Lily for drooling all over that Soho Home chair which is a complete rip off of Pierre Paulin's Pumpkin design. She really knows nothing about design

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everything is a lol! I cannot....

I think we should encourage her to go ahead with her plan so she can duck up her house even more

She says her living room feel cramp haha that is because you accept all the freebies
It feels cramped because it is dark as duck. Anyone with any sense knows that dark colours of walls and furniture will make the room feel small. It is horrible. She could make it feel bigger by painting the walls lighter and adding some mirrors.

Reactions: 17
lol @Lily for drooling all over that Soho Home chair which is a complete rip off of Pierre Paulin's Pumpkin design. She really knows nothing about design
The newton has a yellow colour pumpkin one, similar design

“Won’t add much value” 🤔 so...a move is on the horizon then - must one-up Anna! And hopefully by then SohoHome will have #gifted her this clinical swivel chair which goes with absolutely nothing in her current abode. Where on earth would she put it?
Haha I hope Grey will eat her mum signature pasta on that white sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A bit early, but it's so obvious she can't stand the attention Anna is getting over her move. She's currently got 150k views on that vlog!

New thread suggestion:
#11 Shilly Beggles has come to life in order to upstage her work wife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just came over here to say how transparent her begging and hint-dropping are on her stories! What’s the betting that she’s #kindlygifted a door exactly like the one she wants? Such a cheek!

Reactions: 17
Perfect example of how you should live in a home for a while before making changes. She was so in it for the gram that is was all rushed and done badly.

With reference to her anniversary why didn’t they leave Grey with family I am sure they would have had her and then had a night away on their own. What was the point of going away together if it was to celebrate their anniversary. I’m not saying don’t take you kid away for a holiday but they had just been away with her.

Reactions: 23
You guys are quick, I just came here to comment on her stories and I see that you've already covered it all 😀

My fave: the arch. What? Can't imagine how it would look good.

That window she mentioned would be so weird. Maybe it's me not being British, but to have a window between your living room and hall seems so strange to me, especially behind the sofa like that. Also, I agree with the poster above that her living room is way too dark. The matching dark walls and the door seem to match her personality as well, just boring and gloomy.

ETA: How could I miss the photos in the loo?? I've changed my mind, THAT must be my fave interior design gem by LP.

Reactions: 18
Just came over here to say how transparent her begging and hint-dropping are on her stories! What’s the betting that she’s #kindlygifted a door exactly like the one she wants? Such a cheek!
She’s absolutely shameless.

“for the right quote”
“big expensive job”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys are quick, I just came here to comment on her stories and I see that you've already covered it all 😀

That window she mentioned would be so weird. Maybe it's me not being British, but to have a window between your living room and hall seems so strange to me, especially behind the sofa like that. Also, I agree with the poster above that her living room is way too dark. The matching dark walls and the door seem to match her personality as well, just boring and gloomy.
Nope the window is definitely not a British thing, it’s just her whack off taste!

Reactions: 18

ETA: How could I miss the photos in the loo?? I've changed my mind, THAT must be my fave interior design gem by LP.
I think the arch thing has been an obsession of hers ever since she saw Kate La Vie's bespoke arched shelving and she's been on the hunt for the poor man's version of it ever since haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came here immediately knowing you'd all be on it with the beg barrage. So transparent!

Her home is going to be such a mash of fleeting trends.

Reactions: 10
Everything in her house is just sooo dark. There's no light whatsoever.

If Soho Home sends her that ugly chair thing, it's just guaranteed to get covered in chocolate or crayon or whatever from Grey and future children. Plus we all know Lily isn't the cleanest of people so she won't keep it clean.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200915-200759_Instagram.jpg

One more thing... Why does she never talk on her stories? Wouldn't it be more engaging to show the brush and talk about the issue (maybe with captions so that everyone can feel included)? All of my fave influencers talk directly to the camera, which feels like talking to a friend. Instead, it's smudged filters and long-winded captions with her. I feel like she is hiding from someone and secretly posts when she does this.

Reactions: 15
Love this thread, everyone is so on it!

her interior design choices are hideous. That arch... wtf? Putting a window between the lounge and hallway... wtf. Youd feel like you were in a doctors waiting room!
now she’s rearranging the lounge... after the amazing realisation that you don’t need to have seating for 8 people In the lounge. I still hate that stupid messy no mans land between the dungeon lounge and kitchen diner, where Greys toys are left out. Looks so unfinished. Could have been a lovely space if she’d planned the layout better. And realised children means toys. But of course “no one told her” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 243459

One more thing... Why does she never talk on her stories? Wouldn't it be more engaging to show the brush and talk about the issue (maybe with captions so that everyone can feel included)? All of my fave influencers talk directly to the camera, which feels like talking to a friend. Instead, it's smudged filters and long-winded captions with her. I feel like she is hiding from someone and secretly posts when she does this.
Ssssssh Grey's sleeping. Can't do anything other than breathe quietly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My suggestion is...

#11 Lily Beggles stingy and mean, so full of envy, her brush turned green

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

deffo not a British thing adding the window! Well maybe Britain in the 70s, not a style feature to repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.