Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about brushing teeth like ninja because she doesn't want to wake Grey up.

LOL this makes me LOL, do they even have sex when Grey sleeps? Like in all honestly? Is she having a muzzle on while they have sex...
Yeah, no, they're in a sexless marriage

Not that you *have* to have sex on your wedding anniversary but obviously this is not a romantic getaway lol

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did they not "share a room" when they did that glamping thing?

Also if your toddler can't sleep through some basics sounds then you've created problems for yourself and the kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
AD274ECD-0EF3-4921-85ED-D122027F24EC.jpeg

Has rich always had such terrible dark circles? He looks like Uncle Fester!

82C31A33-42E0-4344-AD4A-5B20D6BDDCB4.jpeg

Also, Lily, you missed a major opportunity to buy Waitrose own brand Bourbons.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh, now I know. I always knew Rich reminded me of someone. Jay Rayner. The Observer/Guardian food critic. Please tell me he doesn't! (I do like Jay's column and reviews for the record. He's funny).

1600022637725.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure she's stopped in a hotel before, because she made a big deal out of Grey sleeping in the same room, didn't she want to put her travel cot in the bathroom?
This was Fleur, she put Rivers travel cot in the bathroom when they stayed over in London!

Reactions: 7
How is it enjoyable to document literally every second of your trip like this?
Maybe she counts it as a work day.

I love being on Instagram but normally when I go away with my partner, I take lots of pictures when we go sightseeing and only upload them on IG in the eve when we're back at the hotel because he likes to read the news in bed and chill and that gives me time for social media. I can't imagine not being "in the moment" when we're out and about during the day...

Reactions: 8
I have nothing to say except: lol. Once a beggar, always a beggar. She's shameless

IMG_9422.PNG

Wow yeah, seems like a critical problem.

IMG_9423.PNG

Let me say this again: Lily is not funny.

IMG_9424.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This, ladies and gentlemen, is not how you should dress on your anniversary :cry: The romance is officially dead.

lily.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is it enjoyable to document literally every second of your trip like this?
Was just coming here to say this, clearly they are really enjoying each other’s company and the privilege of having such a nice trip away. She’ll be moaning soon enough about not having a break, but she doesn’t make the most of the opportunity if she can possibly use it for cOnTeNt

Reactions: 11
Tattle bingo anyone?

Poop stain filter on everything and a few sly digs at Rich.

This was Fleur, she put Rivers travel cot in the bathroom when they stayed over in London!
Ahhh thanks! I thought Lily had been to a centreparcs or something, and complained about biking and room sharing. Hard to tell where one influencer starts and another one ends.

Reactions: 6
No anniversary sex for them tonight then if they can’t even brush their teeth or go inside for a bottle opener ! They’re creating such a huge problem for themselves there will be times when there isn’t silence when Greys sleeping, why do they stop existing every time she takes a nap

Reactions: 19
They'll spend more time looking at the baby monitor than looking at each other tonight. Amazing marriage.
Yeah I noticed the baby monitor. Don’t have kids myself so can’t really comment, but do they have to watch her all the time? What do they do when they’re asleep?! Surely they’d hear her cry being just out on the balcony!!??

Reactions: 9
Also grinds my gears how obsessed they are with not waking grey up... They should have started grey with white noise. I’d be surprised if her sisters crept about their houses forcing their kids to be quiet when the babies are sleeping (impossible) - why doesn’t she follow their parenting leads?

View attachment 241674

Has rich always had such terrible dark circles? He looks like Uncle Fester!

View attachment 241677

Also, Lily, you missed a major opportunity to buy Waitrose own brand Bourbons.
This is perfect 😂😂😂😂 spitting image!!!
Tbh its prob just the strain of going out with lily

Reactions: 12
I can't imagine interrupting their time together to post that definitively unfuckingfunny joke. Haha look guys we're actually watching netflix...and not having sex...hahaha. Oh what a card you are, Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.