Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video is a snooze fest, a total mix of weird styles. She’s so uncomfortable in her skin which is a shame, she doesn’t even have a bad body?!

Although she’s putting jeans and a top together for basically every outfit, and she’s calling it a “look”... hun it’s a jeans and a top there is no styling here 🙄

Also everything looks bobbly, damp, crumpled and misshapen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I could only manage 10 minutes. When it got to her showing her designer handbags I was out. Long sleeve knits for autumn? Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest stories are about how she hates packing (3 in total). If she’s packing because she’s lucky enough to be able to go away somewhere at the moment, she needs to stop moaning. So tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
everytime she posts stuff like I hate packing I think it’s a dig at Anna’s organisation ... but lily, hating packing doesn’t make you edgy or cool? No one cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess is a free holiday like many of the bloggers get then they have the audacity to ask us stay home, social distanced, support local economy and wear mask. Not that we don’t, but coming from them is rich!

Reactions: 16
Every time I see a style video from Lily I become incandescence with rage! She has complained so much about not understanding her own style and I therefore do not understand the audacity she has at dishing out any kind of style advice! We all have eyes...! Additionally, she doesn’t even know how to describe clothes properly, merely just mentioning the colour and ‘texture’. She can’t even speak properly - “very, very perfect” - WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes to all of the above...

If you hate packing so much, then don't go anywhere you ungrateful monster

IMG_9420.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes to all of the above...

If you hate packing so much, then don't go anywhere you ungrateful monster

View attachment 241256
Not just one Instagram story like this - but TWO whole clips of it. Peak moaning from the moanster.

What an ungrateful nasty cow. In her luxury (gifted?) away suitcase too. Tone bleeping deaf.

Lily, I hope Waitrose email you to say they’ll never work with someone with so little work ethic (nor someone who puts ketchup on pasta, you minger)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200913-120816_Instagram.jpg

The wording of this really winds me up. Why centre yourself and your life event in someone else's wedding day?

Also ew does she mean a week before they conceived? Or a week before they found out she was pregnant (the infamous moving day) - in which case she would've been 3 weeks pregnant (but I guess nobody told her about that).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also ew does she mean a week before they conceived? Or a week before they found out she was pregnant (the infamous moving day) - in which case she would've been 3 weeks pregnant (but I guess nobody told her about that).
I was trying to work this out too because I’m sure she posted a little while back the anniversary of moving in/finding out and I couldn’t make the maths work in my head 😅

Clearly too busy making Keisha’s day about her to be accurate in what she meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has FOMO syndromes

Your kitchen was done 2 years ago - shut up
You were pregnant 2 years ago and your baby is 1.5 years old - shut up
You graduated 10 years ago - shut up
Just tell us what you want to beg today, will you?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 241305

The wording of this really winds me up. Why centre yourself and your life event in someone else's wedding day?

I came here to write the same thing. Also why does she think anyone gives a damn about when she last wore a frigging bag? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Was that supposed to be a parody video? Did she really imply that these were her nice things to wear when she wants to make a bit of effort? Joggers and your husband's hand me downs aren't jazzing an outfit up. There was nothing stylish about anything she put on, it all looked sloppy and in need of an iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair is AWFUL in the video too. One side is 'curled' (using that word loosely it's more of a kink) towards the face and the other side is away from the face. Looks so stupid.

Also LOLLING at her comment about her trainers. "If you're a Mum, velco trainers are a life changer" - yes Lily FOR YOUR CHILD who may be more interested in running about than having their laces tied or if they can't tie their shoes yet. Not for an adult :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.