Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone get ready for all the teeth/mouth content that is coming our way with Lily's new teeth. We have gone from mole crusader to resident dental hygienist.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she feels the need to show this? Surely she could just explain she is trying it out and will report back? #confused

Reactions: 12
How hairy can one person be to need all these ways of removing hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen We are Twinset's post? I can practically hear Lily running out to buy a tie-dye tracksuit...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Water flossers are not that hard. Why is she holding her lip down? She makes eveything into an uphill climb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. She can't even fake brand loyalty. Who is going to want to buy a razor from someone that is getting laser hair removal? This is why Lily won't get the bring brand deals. You don't see Anna doing a Waitrose ad and then the next day telling us all about M&S, Ocado and Tesco. But Lily is too greedy to miss out on any freebie or $$$.

Also, Lily and her patronising 'I dont usually share discount codes with you guys' Why? Because there isn't anything in it for you? :rolleyes:
That bit about the discount code confused me as surely that’s a bad thing? I follow some American influencers who pride themselves on getting codes for their followers (ok sure they are getting a cut but they are constantly sharing ways to save and get a high level interaction as a result)

Reactions: 6
Water flossers are not that hard. Why is she holding her lip down? She makes eveything into an uphill climb.
Maybe she holds her lip down brushing her teeth as well ;)

I use my water flosser very similar to a toothbrush moving it in my mouth from one place to the next.

Surely, she had filled it with water herself, I don’t understand why it was such a surprise that it’s a shot of water.

That bit about the discount code confused me as surely that’s a bad thing? I follow some American influencers who pride themselves on getting codes for their followers (ok sure they are getting a cut but they are constantly sharing ways to save and get a high level interaction as a result)
I do agree with her on that, discount codes are collaborations between the influencer and the brand, therefore hardly ever objective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did not need this sight on a Saturday morning.

But I appreciate the new avatar.
I never thought I would have an avatar on this site but I’m sorely tempted to use this. Or is it just too vile?! 😂

Guys, can you hear that? It’s the sound of ‘Waitrose and Partners’ running as far away from Lily as they can!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not going to watch her stories, but can anyone recommend a decent water pick? I’ve read reviews in the past and they’ve said they are pointless. 🙁

How hairy can one person be to need all these ways of removing hair??
To be fair I am incredibly hairy, so much so I went and had blood tests as I was sure I had elevated testosterone or some problem. Nope just really hairy with black hair and ghost white skin. 🙃

Reactions: 1
To be fair I am incredibly hairy, so much so I went and had blood tests as I was sure I had elevated testosterone or some problem. Nope just really hairy with black hair and ghost white skin. 🙃
Oh yeah, I get some people are quite hairy but surely it’s better to stick to one method and not use every possible way all at once!

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, I get some people are quite hairy but surely it’s better to stick to one method and not use every possible way all at once!
Yes, true! One day I'll get laser hopefully but it's out my budget for now. Although I hear electrolysis the best for permanent results. Sorry for OT.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, what she should have said is:

“I’ve been trying out different methods of hair removal to see which one works for me. I’ve liked the epilators in the past, but since having a baby, I’ve found the results are not as good as they used to [epilator ads in the past]. I prefer to shave my under arms because I have control and my armpits are quite sensitive to the laser [razor ad]. I’ve really been impressed with the results of the laser on my legs. Even though it’s a long term commitment, I’ll feel so much more confident at the end of the treatments [laser ad].”

and FIN.

Reactions: 22
Honestly, what she should have said is:

“I’ve been trying out different methods of hair removal to see which one works for me. I’ve liked the epilators in the past, but since having a baby, I’ve found the results are not as good as they used to [epilator ads in the past]. I prefer to shave my under arms because I have control and my armpits are quite sensitive to the laser [razor ad]. I’ve really been impressed with the results of the laser on my legs. Even though it’s a long term commitment, I’ll feel so much more confident at the end of the treatments [laser ad].”

and FIN.
Haha you know that is quite a long and eloquent for Lily’s standard right. I mean she is a mum and she wouldn’t have the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think she has the strangest highlights on ig? I just scrolled back to try and find something, and realised she has highlights called "teeth", "moles", "boobs"... also a podcast highlight that hasn't been updated in 8 wks, "sushi" where she basically admits she has no idea how to make sushi, and of course our beloved revent items and portfolio. So random

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.