Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 239062
It made me laugh that this is her filter of choice ‘Moody Up’ - could it be any more perfect for Miss Pebbles?
Also Olaplex is fine but it can’t work literal miracles - there will come a time when even the fanciest gifted treatment won’t be able to do anything to her hair if she carries on frying it on a daily basis. But I’m sure it will be the product’s fault...

Reactions: 12
I genuinely want to know if she thinks she looks good in this outfit or if she is wearing it because it was #gifted. She keeps going on about how insecure she is about her post-partum body and that she doesn’t know what suits her or what to wear. If she just stopped buying everything and anything and accepting and wearing everything and anything that was #gifted and took a second to go through her wardrobe and actually analyse what she felt good in and looked good in she would look and feel much better. Her only criteria at the moment seems to be is it free, does it cover her belly and who else is wearing this style. The girl doesn’t have a clue.... nor does she understand how to stand properly either!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I’ve just looked at her page (unfollowed her a while ago) and at first I thought I liked the jumper but scrolling through the pics it is not flattering at all! It looks like it would cling to every lump and bump and god forbid you get caught in a cool breeze #nips

Also, wtf if that pack up she’s made and the video to accompany it!? Four slices of cucumber she’s had her finger all over to show us ...Lily is so generous!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The filters she uses are not only really drab but they are so annoying because it obscures the things she’s trying to sell us!
I doubt I’d be influenced by her anyway but I definitely won’t be when I can’t see the product properly.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked at her page (unfollowed her a while ago) and at first I thought I liked the jumper but scrolling through the pics it is not flattering at all! It looks like it would cling to every lump and bump and god forbid you get caught in a cool breeze #nips

Also, wtf if that pack up she’s made and the video to accompany it!? Four slices of cucumber she’s had her finger all over to show us ...Lily is so generous!
Interesting she has a day out planned, when there’s been comments on here she never takes Grey anywhere....although I assume Rich will be coming too....

Reactions: 3
Only 38 comments after 5 hours on that baggy top pic and they are all complimentary? Hmmmm.

I haven't bothered with the podcast at all as I don't really bother with their videos anymore, but my fave podcast here is two women who do two eps a week while both holding down full-time jobs (one works crazy hours in a hospital). One has a toddler too. My feeling is that if you really care about something you'll hustle to make it happen. For Anna and Lily it's all just ticking a box to say to brands that they also have a podcast. Dare I say, "writing a book" was the same deal.

Have they ever done merch? 😂😂😂
You are so right, well said 👏 .

Nothing they do is high quality, it's all just okayish. They don't come across as really passionate and knowledge about anything. Although Anna at least is organised and diligent about putting out her average content consistently.

Reactions: 12
It actually sets my teeth on edge the way she does everything in her stories soooo sloooowly, like she’s trying to squeeze out every second of ‘content’.

well that’s my petty moan of the day!

Reactions: 20
It actually sets my teeth on edge the way she does everything in her stories soooo sloooowly, like she’s trying to squeeze out every second of ‘content’.

Especially when it’s things like tieing up her crisp bag
Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think Anna will give Lily a top embroidered with Shilly Beggles for her next birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely want to know if she thinks she looks good in this outfit or if she is wearing it because it was #gifted. She keeps going on about how insecure she is about her post-partum body and that she doesn’t know what suits her or what to wear. If she just stopped buying everything and anything and accepting and wearing everything and anything that was #gifted and took a second to go through her wardrobe and actually analyse what she felt good in and looked good in she would look and feel much better. Her only criteria at the moment seems to be is it free, does it cover her belly and who else is wearing this style. The girl doesn’t have a clue.... nor does she understand how to stand properly either!
I think both things are true -- she likes the outfit because it covers her "problem" areas and because she probably gets a voucher at Arket like everyone else. She mentions she copied Kim over at @loveclothblog and that is absolutely correct haha, there's a photo from 17 august of her wearing the top and during the summer Lily was drooling over the chunky black dad sandals from Arket that Kim featured on her feed as well.

No personality whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
I think both things are true -- she likes the outfit because it covers her "problem" areas and because she probably gets a voucher at Arket like everyone else. She mentions she copied Kim over at @loveclothblog and that is absolutely correct haha, there's a photo from 17 august of her wearing the top and during the summer Lily was drooling over the chunky black dad sandals from Arket that Kim featured on her feed as well.

No personality whatsoever.
yes i was thinking where did I see it. I can see Lindsey and Lizzy wear this but this is not pooble style at all

Reactions: 4
Wtf was that crisp triangle story? Who finds that interesting? Who does she think her audience is?! Dear god

Reactions: 14

It's all so contrived, I think that's what bothers me so much about her. Whenever I see one of her bullshit posts giving us a glimpse into her life, I can just picture her setting it up, taking multiple photos/videos, telling Rich to pretend he's doing whatever, applying a filter, everything. Just take a picture of Grey's packed lunch if you think anyone cares (spoiler: they don't) – no need to poke the poor girl's cucumber slices. Or better yet, stop sharing the mind numbingly dull minutiae of your life.

Reactions: 20

That bloody filter makes the food she has packed for Grey look disgusting and off!! The cucumber is not even green🤢 I'm sure it's not off but why oh why with the constant dreary filters??

Also, she posted the 'outtakes' from her shoot in that jumper and said herself it clings to her stomach etc. so why then wear it?! Surely you make yourself feel like crap?

Reactions: 17
That outfit could be fine if styled differently. A heeled boot would go a long way since she decided to cut off her legs. I think its funny that both her and Anna have great legs and they both do them no favors with the proportions of their clothing.

Reactions: 6
If she had worn it with a leather trouser/leggings and got it in a bigger size it would’ve looked a bit better. Still doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.