Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to parts of the recent podcast. I don’t know why I do that to myself either. Anyway, at one point lily made me laugh, she probably doesn’t even realise that she says the same things so often.

She was talking about the one day she worked in a pub as a teenager. She wasn’t properly trained and when customers wanted to know how a certain dish was cooked she couldn’t answer because... No one had told her! Story of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just listened to parts of the recent podcast. I don’t know why I do that to myself either. Anyway, at one point lily made me laugh, she probably doesn’t even realise that she says the same things so often.

She was talking about the one day she worked in a pub as a teenager. She wasn’t properly trained and when customers wanted to know how a certain dish was cooked she couldn’t answer because... No one had told her! Story of her life.
She needs to be spoonfed everything, it's so sad. She never takes any initiative to educate herself. She's not curious about the world around her. I see that in a lot of 'influencers', which is quite ironic. They jump bandwagons and follow trends, not bring in anything new of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Question to people at Bham, is the water that bad like what Lily say. How many places in the UK has she actually been? Suffolk, Bham and London

She is so annoying and delusional, I am sure her in laws dislike her. Also imagine that obnoxious city girl that went to University and started looking down at people who grew up from the countryside

Reactions: 7
LOL I rather use Fleur code than hers if I were to buy one.

I had to read 'single-use plastic free' a few times to understand but I don't think i really understood.

Also she has a damn freaking garden, go outdoor when you do a deodorant ad...She can also show it with her gifted dress in her back garden but no I am going to promote it in my giant marshmallow room

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Without reading the caption, I had no idea what this post was about. You can barely see the product next to Lily dressed as a brown paper bag. For someone who supposedly studied marketing, this is a terrible campaign. Isn’t the product supposed to be front and centre? She can’t even spell what she’s bloody selling... deodARANT 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video ad for the #deodarant was so slow and lacklustre. Boring.

Reactions: 9
She keeps going on about Rich testing it out. I wonder if she’s able to actually use it with her various skin issues?

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here but has she fixed the spelling now on the post/stories?

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here but has she fixed the spelling now on the post/stories?
Nope.

Ha. I just love her spelling. Deodarant is up there with revent and – my favourite, I think – the algorhythm. To be honest the #deodarant is embarrassing for the brand, too. Do they not check her stories? I worked as a copy editor for years, I know that sometimes you overlook a mistake when it’s been a long day and it’s really embarrassing, but there were several people involved here and it’s not like this is a particularly long text to check.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean she and Rich are both at home, surely she can have him double check. Or write your sentence and come back to it the next day to look at it with a fresh set of eyes. I mean, she has been testing thoroughly for a long time now.

Or install your spell check. I have to ignore a lot of warnings to even write deodarant. If I’m not careful, it automatically corrects to deodorant. And my phone is 4 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but that is so poor that she can't even correctly spell the bloody product that she is being PAID to advertise.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.