Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on insta As soon as it's possible she will be getting her barnet bleached and ling extensions put in... cab she not see that her hair is looking better than it has in aggggges as it is. She suits the darker, shorter hair, it makes her light eyes pop. Extensions can look a bit reality TV star if not done really, really well and I doubt she will go to the best, but to whoever will do it for free, and as it's a freebie will do a half ass-ed job.

Reactions: 5
Does she really think her followers are incapable of finding out what curling wand she uses 🙄

She’s all about the coin

Imagine if she found things in life that she loved, that she couldn’t affiliate link....

No idea why she’s having extensions put back in as she will just ruin her hair again. It looks ok now. Much better than all blonde.

Still churning out the same 10 OTT outfit shots again and again, like she’s actually walking round her flat in a skirt, tights, full make up etc.... 🙄🙄😏😏

I found it really tone deaf that she put one story about Sarah Everard up and then almost immediately carried on with affiliate links. It just makes it feel really disingenuous.

Reactions: 17

Hey, new poster but long time lurker here :)

The pic in this post ^^ (sorry not sure if I've copied it properly) is very edited, if you look at the hands and wrists as well. So unnecessary 🙄

Lily badly edits all her IG pictures, the ever changing jaw line, elongated hands/feet and how inconsistent she is with editing her arms and legs thinner are the most obvious. So body positive!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she always look so orange? Her "arent I so cute" faces are cringe too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I deffo meant to quote the pic with the edited hands and wrists 😑. It is really not a good message to others, if you post in support of loving every body but then edit your own photos to look thinner then you clearly only think one type of body looks good.

Reactions: 1
Soooo who believes that she actually worked in a local cafe for a year and got furloughed?! I’m sure that doesn’t match with her previous timeline and wasn’t she at home because she was so poorly she couldn’t dress herself?! 🤔🤔🤔

By local cafe, I wouldn't be surprised if she meant her mum's bakery. When your family have a business, why bother looking elsewhere for a basic job? That way she wouldn't be penalised for being ill all the time. If she was so ill, no regular cafe would've put up with her. I enjoyed reading those stories more than her constant stream of affiliate links anyway.

Reactions: 13
She said she's not going to go back to YouTube, so is her job to just shill products and affiliate link them all? Can anyone really forge a sustainable career from doing that? Most "influencers" have a YouTube channel or blog to accompany their social media channels, but excuse me if I'm showing my age here, but do people really gain followers and interest by posting a couple of outfit photos a day? It just seems like such a vapid existence.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she said she was going to go back to YouTube about a month ago.
Then yesterday she says she won’t and has not interest in it 🤔🙄😆

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said she was going to go back to YouTube about a month ago.
Then yesterday she says she won’t and has not interest in it 🤔🙄😆

I guess she will lose her revenue from people Watching her old videos unless she posts some new content on YT soon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.