Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need his money to keep the castle talking of that. Did anyone see the articles about his mother in law. I haven't read them just seen the headlines and pictures.
"Dominic west's mother in law pays glowing tribute amid rumours" and "Dominic west's mother in law calls him 'darling' in gushing tribute.

They definitely need his money for the castle πŸ˜‚ What about her daughter.? She should be her first concern. The cheating scoundrel.
They need his money they make that obvious with these articles.
Fancy your mother saying that after your husband has humiliated you! Poor woman is trapped and he knows it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Re Armie Hammer, he follows a lot of golf fetish instagrams, as exposed by deuxmoi.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Re Armie Hammer, he follows a lot of golf fetish instagrams, as exposed by deuxmoi.
He is also apparently going through instagram models like a case of the Clap πŸ˜„ He sounds like a right douchebag. Why would you choose to have affairs with such obvious and habitual sexual incontinents? Unless you just arent ready to commit to anyone yet and dont want to risk someone falling for you, which probably makes sense if you've come out of a long relationship and you're messed up by the breakup. The sensible thing to do would be to stay single, but some people cant seem to do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Urgh who says ' I've been waiting 5 years for a date with dominic' about someone who's been married 5 years ( at that point) in a public interview while you're draped all over the place in your underwear?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Eek! That interview is way too flirty for a fun shoot between two actors! Sound like a long term flirtation at the very least.
And there goes any shred of sympathy she may have had... probably along with her career and dignity.

I wonder if he was worth it. πŸ€”

Reactions: 6
I think Lily's aim,particularly since she broke up with Matt Smith,was to sex up her image and shed her girl next door persona.Nothing wrong with that,only she took it too far.The stupid "sexy"posing on red carpets,those set up pap photos with Chris Evans,taking coke in the park and now the affair.She has hurt her career with this tit.

Reactions: 4
I think Lily's aim,particularly since she broke up with Matt Smith,was to sex up her image and shed her girl next door persona.Nothing wrong with that,only she took it too far.The stupid "sexy"posing on red carpets,those set up pap photos with Chris Evans,taking coke in the park and now the affair.She has hurt her career with this tit.
Either she is being advised terribly to do such stupid tit or she is just not listening to their advice. They are employed by her and she is making them money, so they wont have cared if she didnt follow their advice. I suspect shes been carrying on with West for a while, with a brief Armie Hammer interlude and her people have been desperately trying to cover for her, with the Chris Evans park photos, leaking stories about her rekindling romances with Matt Smith etc. They should have just gone with a good old fashioned showmance with a young, single actor, but that wouldnt have sexed up her image enough, I suppose!

Reactions: 1
Armie hammer was in mirror mirror with Lily Collins she who is in Emily in Paris
I remember this too, he played the prince. I remember thinking: he has too perfect looking teeth, those are fake. πŸ˜‚.

He has been seeing out with Rumer Willis on a couple of dates.

• Haha
Her filmography is beige and I find her to be quite wooden - I liked Baby Driver but I don't think she's put in a good performance since Mamma Mia (although the film itself is dreadful). Her main strength is being attractive so I can see why she's fallen into the trap of tabloid tawdriness. I wonder who is next?!

Reactions: 2
Her filmography is beige and I find her to be quite wooden - I liked Baby Driver but I don't think she's put in a good performance since Mamma Mia (although the film itself is dreadful). Her main strength is being attractive so I can see why she's fallen into the trap of tabloid tawdriness. I wonder who is next?!
I could go into a rant about Edgar Wright and his one dimensional female characterisations, but Ill just say I hated her character in Baby Driver. She was basically Ansel Elgorts fantasy mother substitute. I agree she gets cast because shes pretty and as the same character every time- dim but loyal girlfriend of the male protagonist. I can understand why shes sick.of it, but then have the courage to turn down roles until you get offered something different ( and dont shag other peoples husbands).

Reactions: 3
I liked her in The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. She also played in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, that movie was awful but she has good acting skills and she was funny. Even though I liked the movie Rebecca, I didn't think her and Armie Hammer had much chemistry.

I had to look up her date with Chris Evans, at least he laughed out loud around her. They had a great time.

I think it’s sad that she is now all over in the tabloids as I truly admire her acting. But honestly, she might have just bad taste in men and is naive to believe that having an affair truly leads to finding the perfect love match. When in reality those men are just idiots that have no problem cheating on their wives.
Yes it's so sad! Also too bad that she is so naive. I hope she is going after Chris Evans now, he's looking for a wife and wants kids and do traditional things. Or maybe they are just friends, who knows.

Last edited:
I liked her in The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. She also played in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, that movie was awful but she has good acting skills and she was funny. Even though I liked the movie Rebecca, I didn't think her and Armie Hammer had chemistry.

I had to look up her date with Chris Evans, at least he laughed out loud around her. They had a great time.

Yes it's so sad! Also too bad that she is so naive. I hope she is going after Chris Evans now, he's looking for a wife and wants kids and do traditional things. Or maybe they are just friends, who knows.
I think its naive to think at 31 years old that she is naive. She has been in a profession that is awash with affairs and open marriages for years. She is an adult woman who made an adult decision to have an affair with a married man. Shes known him for 10 years. Chris Evans was completely staged. Of course they were laughing together. The cameraman probably told them to 😁.

Reactions: 6
I think its naive to think at 31 years old that she is naive. She has been in a profession that is awash with affairs and open marriages for years. She is an adult woman who made an adult decision to have an affair with a married man. Shes known him for 10 years. Chris Evans was completely staged. Of course they were laughing together. The cameraman probably told them to 😁.
You don't have to be a child to be naive. At every age one could be naive.

I don't know why it would be staged. In times of COVID it's better to hang outside. At least his laughs did look real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You don't have to be a child to be naive. At every age one could be naive.

I don't know why it would be staged. In times of COVID it's better to hang outside. At least his laughs did look real.
in times of covid, it would have been better not to have gone back to a hotel room with someone who had just come off a plane from the covid hotspot of the world, but there you go πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
in times of covid, it would have been better not to have gone back to a hotel room with someone who had just come off a plane from the covid hotspot of the world, but there you go πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah I don't believe that. Those tabloids write whatever they want.

Chris Evans going out of his way to be spotted isn't really his style and I really don't think he would be as classless to do so during a pandemic. His reputation is pretty important this year, especially due to A Starting Point.

Lily was rumoured to be in the running to play Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors (which Chris is confirmed for and that's likely why he was in London to start with). Scarlett Johansson was first pick but wasn't expected to be available for filming. If Covid has impacted the dates for that production, I hope that means Lily won't be cast after all!

He confirmed that he was in London for work things yes, but not for filming.

Last edited: