Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she shocked anyone TBH.
Everyone and there nan has a sex toy line (oo-er!).

I don't think we need any more wealthy women telling us about the joys of masturbation - it is so common among celebrities and is often just a big "I'm talking about something nobody else is talking about so buy my product". When realistically, there are so many sex educators and informed people talking about sex and masturbation, it's not a personality trait nor does it make you more relatable.

Reactions: 12
Apparently it is an amazing vibrator. I hadn’t seen one like that before. Maybe a good marketing strategy because I’m definitely curious but not at that price !!

Reactions: 1
Her sex toy is nothing new, there was a viral fb post a few years ago by a woman who swore by it & bought it from Amazon no less; she’s literally just put her name on the box ....!?

Reactions: 3
Her sex toy is nothing new, there was a viral fb post a few years ago by a woman who swore by it & bought it from Amazon no less; she’s literally just put her name on the box ....!?
And a heavy mark up I would guess.

Yep the womanizer has been around for a while. Getting a box with lily's face on is the real draw here!

She apparently met her new husband on the celebrity dating app - Raya is it?

I have young children and am just so careful with dating. It would feel scary to marry someone that fast!

Reactions: 3
Yep the womanizer has been around for a while. Getting a box with lily's face on is the real draw here!

She apparently met her new husband on the celebrity dating app - Raya is it?

I have young children and am just so careful with dating. It would feel scary to marry someone that fast!
Her marriage has failure written all over it, too fast especially when children are involved.

Reactions: 6
Lily has spoke about that toy for ages so it does seem like a genuine "Collab" to stick her photo on the box unlike most of the tat others lend their name to.

It is supposed to be good, the original was pink with leopard print but people have been raving about it for years even though it's named after a Britney song 😆

Reactions: 5
She wrote about the toy in her book. Gave it massive endorsement and it was a huge part of her becoming comfortable with herself. It's something a lot of women need to hear, to be honest. May be it will come as a surprise that a lot of women still see sex as being more about the man's pleasure than the women's. That aside..does anyone get the feeling she's been teasing a pregnancy? Maybe I'm just reading things wrong. She probably would try to keep it quiet after all she's been through in the past.

Reactions: 2
I quite like her but I think I need to unfollow. The amount of free tit she gets is just so annoying and it irritates me everytime I see one of her stories.

Reactions: 4
I loved her little wedding post. I love david harbour as well. I thought it was very teenage-runaway esque and it was iconic. but it isnt as cool since it involves children. seems a bit weird to have that scenario with children involved. if it was a "whirlwind- run away to vegas- marry someone you just met and rob a bank on your wedding night" type style without the children it would be 100% my vibe, love the sound of it. but with the children... idk kinda weird

Reactions: 1
It does seem unusual to have the Vegas wedding plus kids but i guess she couldn't do it without them. Her dress was beautiful, absolutely perfect.

I've just seen on her stories that she's been getting lots of DMs about the amount of gifts shes been receiving. Obviously lots of people fed up seeing it too.

It does seem unusual to have the Vegas wedding plus kids but i guess she couldn't do it without them. Her dress was beautiful, absolutely perfect.

I've just seen on her stories that she's been getting lots of DMs about the amount of gifts shes been receiving. Obviously lots of people fed up seeing it too.
She seems to have a pretty lonely life imo, so the gifts all clearly cheer her up.

What did she say about the gifts? I stopped following because of it, it’s pretty gross.

And generally I quite like her but it’s not a good look. I think in her book she’s pretty up front about how materialistic she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.