Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an excellent read, she’s a smart, articulate and messy woman owning it all in her words. I’ve always liked her, raised my eyebrows at her, felt for her ... the works the book consolidated all of those responses.
I love the book its great .

Reactions: 6

Yel

The bit where she was talking about her dad using her and her brother as a prob for PR and staging a whole go carting day out just for photos is similar to what so many influences are doing to their kids every single day. At this age she probably knew the charade for what it was.

Did the book have photos? I'm listening to the audiobook and wish I had of read it instead.

keith-allen-and-children-at-go-karting-raceway-in-clapham-high-street-london-britain-1994-shut...jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was shocked to see there was a thread on Silly Lily.

Her previous marriage was the same, "the odd couple".

Reactions: 1
Everything you’ve said is the whole definition of victim blaming. Everyone should be able to live their lives, wear what they want, get drunk, get taxis, whatever, without being under threat of being taken advantage of. It’s the perpetrators who need to change their behaviour, not the victims.
💯💯💯💯💯

Reactions: 8
I had no idea they were together or even knew each other, what an unexpected pairing.

Reactions: 4
Never understood this relationship, just seemed an odd pairing. But apparently engaged now.

Apparently they both have bipolar disorder and struggling with mental health and being in the public eye they had a common interest

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Never understood this relationship, just seemed an odd pairing. But apparently engaged now.

Wow, I remember when he was dating the actress who played Queenie in Fantastic Beasts. Didn't feel like that long ago.

Does anyone remember Lily's old talkshow, Lily Allen and Friends?

She’s been wearing that ring for ages, I remember seeing it on her story months ago.

I really like her and her music but the book got a bit tiresome - there's only so many times you can write 'Keith Allen was a deadbeat Dad'.

:unsure:

Must be serious, Lily, the kids and the mug.
Aaaaaand married!

I like that she had her children there for the ceremony, i loved her dress and veil, plus there is no denying how in love they both look with each other. Does seem rushed though, hope it works out for them.

Do her children always look miserable?👰🤵

Reactions: 9
She looks gorgeous in those pics, absolute goals. That dress/veil/styling is million times better than what she wore for her first wedding as well.

Reactions: 23
:unsure:
Aaaaaand married!

I like that she had her children there for the ceremony, i loved her dress and veil, plus there is no denying how in love they both look with each other. Does seem rushed though, hope it works out for them.

Do her children always look miserable?👰🤵
Tacky wedding, burgers afterwards? not exactly romantic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.