Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she's calmed down since she got with David. I don't follow her so I could be wrong, but at least she's not apologising on behalf of entire countries for the moment.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she's calmed down since she got with David. I don't follow her so I could be wrong, but at least she's not apologising on behalf of entire countries for the moment.
She has calmed down but she pops up in the press now and then to remind us she's still breathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Um does anyone else think David needs his meds adjusted? Wow, he looks fun in the latest insta stories 🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
Haven't been watching any of the stories (I'd never have put them together as a couple but their wedding pics looked full of happiness, which was lovely to see) but I forgot how irritating she was. I was watching a 'best of' of Simon Amstel on Never Mind the Buzzcocks (someone else mentioned it, can't recall who or I'd credit!) and she was on it for all of about 15 seconds. I want to like her, I really can't though.

Reactions: 3
I'm quite surprised about how much she has been putting her kids on her insta stories, especially with her history of being stalked and the stalker getting in her house. I wonder what their dad makes of that? She kept them a lot more under wraps when she was still married. I think their relationship with their stepdad seems super sweet, I really hope the kids don't get hurt if their relationship goes south.

Reactions: 8
She's a brat.
She just likes a lot of attention! She is one of those people who thrive on thinking they are edgy. I’m surprised that she has been able to build relationships with her children since she left them when they were little because she was bored of being a housewife/mother. Hats off to her ex for being the mature and responsible one.

Reactions: 8
If you know you know I guess. It must feel right for them. Going by their insta posts they get on so well. I don’t think it matters if he was with someone in 2019 and then with Lily. They both deserve to be happy
Here here its nice to see lily happy and i really think that they have a definate spark together. She looks happy and healthy and she has that loved up glow about her.
I know its a bit of an unfashionable thing to say but she has blossomed as a women imo.
I always thought she was pretty but she always seemed a bit gawky and a bit insecure now she finally seems to have the genuine confidence that i think she has secretly craved all her life.
I hope she keeps that no woman likes to loose her sparkle and in the past i think she put on a brave front but struggled behind the scenes so i really do hope that she has found not just the one (david) but herself as well.

Reactions: 9
Here here its nice to see lily happy and i really think that they have a definate spark together. She looks happy and healthy and she has that loved up glow about her.
I know its a bit of an unfashionable thing to say but she has blossomed as a women imo.
I always thought she was pretty but she always seemed a bit gawky and a bit insecure now she finally seems to have the genuine confidence that i think she has secretly craved all her life.
I hope she keeps that no woman likes to loose her sparkle and in the past i think she put on a brave front but struggled behind the scenes so i really do hope that she has found not just the one (david) but herself as well.
She has been looking really good lately - her body looks amazing! I am finding it weird how much she is filming her kids though. Her stories are of them watching tv - it just seems voyeuristic and odd. If I was the dad I would not be happy about it.

Reactions: 3
She has been looking really good lately - her body looks amazing! I am finding it weird how much she is filming her kids though. Her stories are of them watching tv - it just seems voyeuristic and odd. If I was the dad I would not be happy about it.
Yes thats a good point she has found her freedom (a new marriage and new found confidence) but lets hope that it does not have a negative impact on her kids?
Maybe she is not as strict as before maybe not as many boundries or maybe she felt hemmed in by her last marriage?
In all honesty she'd be wise not to loose track of her family life because as lovely as she is i sometimes get the impression that she finds it difficult to be grounded?
Lets hope she does not forget about what is really important unfortunately because she grew up in the public eye (and complained about how her father used her for photo ops)
she maybe has that registered as her normal?
I remember reading peoples negative comments regarding her daughters looks and feeling bad for them so i really hope that for their sakes she wakes up and does not repeat the same mistakes that her father made?
Time will tell i guess.

Reactions: 1
her daughter looks like a wee *librarian (just in her get up, not in general). So cute.

*I would love to be a librarian but did think of it in time.

Reactions: 2
She seems to go from being a wholesome parent to running stories of her sex life and flogging sex toys.

Why is she selling stuff on depop? Why not donate to charity, she's hardly short of money is she?

God, she's irritating. Possibly one of the most irritating celebrities ever.

I do sympathise with her upbringing but she really should calm down if only for her children's sake. What sort of role model is she by being so attention seeking every single day?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.