Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO!!!! Perpetrators will always exist, as sad as that is and as much as we can all wish they didn't, the fact is they do. It'd be a very ideal world if we could all just get drunk and be clueless about what we are doing, or just let our children wonder free, but the fact of life is, evil exists. We have to protect ourselves! I'm a survivor and have previously been in positions of danger, and one time the risk unfortunately was too high. Was it my fault? No. Could have I made wiser decisions and possibly prevented what happened from happening? Yes.
Yes, would be amazing to walk around a dangerous city at 3am...but it's dangerous. Yes it would be great to live a life doing what we wanted when we wanted, but it's human nature to assess risks and to protect ourselves from said risks.
Im sorry for what you went through. I’m on the same page and totally agree that perpetrators will always exist but it is with those people that the BLAME lies, not the victims.

Reactions: 17
Grrrr just Go Away Lily, vacuous self centred Z lister.
How is it ‘news’ that she’s scared. We’re ALL scared FGS!

Reactions: 7
Well she didn’t write the article, so I don’t know how it’s her fault it’s “news” 👀

Reactions: 19
Well she didn’t write the article, so I don’t know how it’s her fault it’s “news” 👀
Ok pipe down Lilly! Pretty sure most celebs or politicians in the papers don’t ‘write’ their own articles either, so I’m not sure what point you’re making 🤔

Reactions: 4
She was a nightmare to work with/for around the time of Sheezus. Most of the live band she had around this time left because of her acting like a total c*nt to everyone, despite them having played with her for years. Her drug use (mainly Adderal) was off the scale around then too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure what point you’re making by that logic? Are you complaining about literally every other celeb/politician/any person posting the same thing?
Errrm no, this is the Lilly thread so, by definition, I’m talking specifically about Lilly grabbing headlines thru interviews which she gave to the press about being ‘scared’ as she was the one referred to in the article. I really haven’t seen ‘every other celeb’ posting about being scared, but maybe you have 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
Remember the program about her opening her vintage shop. Her sister looked like she was fond of the drugs as well.

Reactions: 6
Remember the program about her opening her vintage shop. Her sister looked like she was fond of the drugs as well.
Oh yeah! Lucy in Disguise wasn’t it? I had to Google it there and I knew it had gone out of business, but it looks like it was a hot mess all round:

She has written in her book that she had post natal depression and had lost all sense of herself making Sheezus.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She didn't really need to say that she spent the last 10 years partying.

Lilly told people not to watch the show, which immediately made me watch it. Such a mess. She had some ridiculous quaint idea of doing a shift in the shop now and again and wanted to open it on great titchfield Street.

She has written in her book that she had post natal depression and had lost all sense of herself making Sheezus.
Was it worth reading? I'm never going to buy something from blink publishing as they've published so much tit like Alfie deyes. But would buy from a charity shop for 50p then redonate a few days later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s an excellent read, she’s a smart, articulate and messy woman owning it all in her words. I’ve always liked her, raised my eyebrows at her, felt for her ... the works the book consolidated all of those responses.

Reactions: 21
Not sure why my replies to Whatwouldprinnydo were deleted, didn’t think it was breaking the rules, but annnnyway.

Yeah in her autobiography she admits how messed up she was during sheezus era.

Reactions: 1
She didn't really need to say that she spent the last 10 years partying.

Lilly told people not to watch the show, which immediately made me watch it. Such a mess. She had some ridiculous quaint idea of doing a shift in the shop now and again and wanted to open it on great titchfield Street.

Was it worth reading? I'm never going to buy something from blink publishing as they've published so much tit like Alfie deyes. But would buy from a charity shop for 50p then redonate a few days later.
Mary Portas had a right go at her if I recall lol

Reactions: 1
It’s an excellent read, she’s a smart, articulate and messy woman owning it all in her words. I’ve always liked her, raised my eyebrows at her, felt for her ... the works the book consolidated all of those responses.
Thanks, I'm a good third of the way through the audio book. Wasn't sure about it from the introduction and start but glad I continued.

Interesting to find out she only got to work with Greg kurstin because all saints went AWOL during their comeback. Just goes to show it's all about connections and right place right time. I'm not rolling my eyes as much as I thought I would, although what a witch calling ace of base and Desiree tit 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.