Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that they kept it low key, doubt it will last though. I give 2/3 years before the inevitable seperation announcement.

Reactions: 6
Did I hear that they are both in AA and that’s you shouldn’t/not advised to date someone else going through AA or in recovery for that first year.
It looked perfect to me, married with no fuss and burgers with the girls after. Hopefully a nice start to a lovely family life.

Reactions: 14
Shes had her ups & downs but they look so happy & her girls do in all the photos. That’s my kind if wedding, we went away with two mates as guests abroad 13years aho.

Reactions: 17
How long have they been together? I remember his old girlfriend she was an actress and they seemed so in love too.
Edit: just looked this up. He was with Alison Sudol in 2019. Then lily in 2019 and now married to lily. Gosh. That’s a quick turn of events

seems like a real quick thing together and married. He also seems to have taken on her kids so so quick. For the sake of the kids I hope it works coz they seem to like him from pictures and videos she puts up

I like that they kept it low key, doubt it will last though. I give 2/3 years before the inevitable seperation announcement.
yes I just had a look and they seem to have only been together since October last year! wow

Reactions: 2
How long have they been together? I remember his old girlfriend she was an actress and they seemed so in love too.
Edit: just looked this up. He was with Alison Sudol in 2019. Then lily in 2019 and now married to lily. Gosh. That’s a quick turn of events

seems like a real quick thing together and married. He also seems to have taken on her kids so so quick. For the sake of the kids I hope it works coz they seem to like him from pictures and videos she puts up
If you know you know I guess. It must feel right for them. Going by their insta posts they get on so well. I don’t think it matters if he was with someone in 2019 and then with Lily. They both deserve to be happy

Reactions: 13
If you know you know I guess. It must feel right for them. Going by their insta posts they get on so well. I don’t think it matters if he was with someone in 2019 and then with Lily. They both deserve to be happy
I didn’t say they don’t but looking at other quick celeb weddings and romances they rarely last. Maybe they will who knows

Reactions: 4
I didn’t say they don’t but looking at other quick celeb weddings and romances they rarely last. Maybe they will who knows
Blimey you’re touchy 😂 I sincerely hope they last and I reckon they will

Reactions: 3
If they were a normal couple i’d say they’d have a chance to last, but we know what celebs are like. always in a rush to get married during the honeymood period. His career has him in USA, she is living here, not sure how that makes for a marriage

Also I believe lily has only been sober a year and they advise not to date in your first year and she has gone and got married.

Reactions: 1
I hope they go the distance, Lily seems happier than she has in years. Like meringue said, going by instas and pap photos they seem genuinely happy with each other. Maybe he gets her more than her ex-husband did, maybe when you're 35 and 45 you don't want to hang about anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They looks so happy but I think it's quite delusional to get hitched after such a short time of knowing each other.

But I hope they last, I bet she'll be pregnant soon!

Silly Lily has been in the news past few days.

Why oh why has she come out with a sex toy line ...

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Well, she does have a sex toy to sell. Imagine being married for 2 minutes and you tell the world the joys of sex toys. Doesn’t say much about her husband’s prowess now, does it?

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't get the sex toy thing tbh (I mean I get them and I love them) - she doesn't need the money. Her singing career is over and she effectively killed it so she's got no one else to blame. Her clothes shop was a flop. Just live your life and raise your kids.

I don't get the sex toy thing tbh (I mean I get them and I love them) - she doesn't need the money. Her singing career is over and she effectively killed it so she's got no one else to blame. Her clothes shop was a flop. Just live your life and raise your kids.
Anything for the shock factor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.