Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t look healthy at all. Smoking again, and the tiniest I’ve ever seen her. She’s not naturally as thin as that. She must work very hard to maintain.

Reactions: 13
Does she usually announce her social media breaks like that? She seems like such a handful. I couldn't deal with the drama. I agree that she looks so unhealthy. I can't believe she's a year younger than me. She looks in her late 40's. It saddens me to see her body checking behaviors and how that might affect her daughters. I'm sick of seeing praise in her comments. I hope this break is truly for reflection and growth.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look healthy at all. Smoking again, and the tiniest I’ve ever seen her. She’s not naturally as thin as that. She must work very hard to maintain.
Especially as she likes to cook up big spreads.

Reactions: 2
Actually I'm a bit jel and simultaneously happy for her. Stupid little dramas about pizza aren't a fun life, but working on a tv drama and creating a lovely house.....looks good for her

Reactions: 3
Seems like she's using David to promote her projects. I don't know how that is a healthy relationship. I know Lily was formerly famous but David is much more so because of ST. I'd feel yucky letting my spouse use me for clout.

Reactions: 3
She looks so slim. With herself and Rita Ora wasting away to nothing are we back at that level again 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She seemed very odd during the This Morning interview. Don’t get my wrong, I’ve loved all her albums and her book (however fiction/nonfiction it was) but she’s just so……unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looked so frail on Johnathan Ross show and such an unflattering haircut.

Reactions: 4
I mentioned this a while back on another thread, and thank you for bringing it up! I know first hand (well, third hand through my bessie who has a family member v high up in the industry) and can indeed confirm, that Eve Hewson is an absolute unbearable, insufferable bleep. I am surprised more stories have not leaked out about this. She does nothing to hide it and people who work directly with her talk of nothing else.

@PeteM I disagree entirely. Many takes are needed.

Back to Lily. Is Dave paying for that pad? Is Lily living on royalties? That townhouse has to be in the 5-10Mil range. Now she’s over there, she is also paying massive taxes (him too) in TWO very expensive countries.
Interesting re Eve, I have to say I had already got that impression from her interviews and socials, that she's a spoiled brat. I think the cuntitude comes from her dad as her mum is a classy lady.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know where her sister is now? The one she started a shop with? Wonder where her ex is and if he gets to see the kids?

Reactions: 8