Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH the spawn of Bono, the world's most insufferable bleep, is more likely to make me switch off.

I mentioned this a while back on another thread, and thank you for bringing it up! I know first hand (well, third hand through my bessie who has a family member v high up in the industry) and can indeed confirm, that Eve Hewson is an absolute unbearable, insufferable bleep. I am surprised more stories have not leaked out about this. She does nothing to hide it and people who work directly with her talk of nothing else.

@PeteM I disagree entirely. Many takes are needed.

Back to Lily. Is Dave paying for that pad? Is Lily living on royalties? That townhouse has to be in the 5-10Mil range. Now she’s over there, she is also paying massive taxes (him too) in TWO very expensive countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mentioned this a while back on another thread, and thank you for bringing it up! I know first hand (well, third hand through my bessie who has a family member v high up in the industry) and can indeed confirm, that Eve Hewson is an absolute unbearable, insufferable bleep. I am surprised more stories have not leaked out about this. She does nothing to hide it and people who work directly with her talk of nothing else
I need to know more about this but it’s probably not the right thread for it.

Reactions: 7
I need to know more about this but it’s probably not the right thread for it.
Yes, don’t want to derail Lily’s spotlight! (Eve has nothing to offer, anyway, other than being an utter head).

Wonder if Lily is getting ready to present some new program in the U.S, or do some side acting on one of these American sitcom things. I can see her being a bit of a Jameela Jamil type. She’s definitely gearing up for something.

Hanging out at a sports game at Madison Sq. Quite the Yankee now!

Reactions: 2
Yes, don’t want to derail Lily’s spotlight! (Eve has nothing to offer, anyway, other than being an utter head).

Wonder if Lily is getting ready to present some new program in the U.S, or do some side acting on one of these American sitcom things. I can see her being a bit of a Jameela Jamil type. She’s definitely gearing up for something.

Hanging out at a sports game at Madison Sq. Quite the Yankee now!
Why/ how do people get their foreheads to look so shiny??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like no one at all lives there.

Maybe all of their stuff got cramped into the kids‘ rooms, which they didn’t want to show because of privacy and aesthetic.

@Lily being a nepo baby: in comparison to Bono‘s daughter she might have had the money and the connections (maybe not on the same level though), but, Bono is an international rock star, in which millions of people have interest, which then would want to find out who his daughters and her abilities are. Because they are interested in Bono as a person, and his family. Now I don’t know how big Keith and Allison really are in the UK, but outside the UK, they are not popular at all. So her parents are no reason for the rest of the world to be interested in her.
Speaking of Bono, his son Eli has a band too that has been going for around a decade and they are just starting to get a name for themselves. He did an interview a week or so back talking about Nepotism. His mum seems grounded as he talks about going to London and an Air BNB they arranged being canceled so he asked her to sort him out a hotel and she told him to piss off and fix it himself. Unlike his sister, he at least acknowledged that he had it easy because of his dad.

• Haha
I think that’s her ‘real’ accent. She’s privately educated from an arty, middle class family but liked to pretend she was brought up on a council estate.
Lily went to the Brit School which is in Croydon and very much working class. Amy Winehouse and Adele went also. I feel that she was very submissive in this video. And thinks he is far more funnier than he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lily went to the Brit School which is in Croydon and very much working class. Amy Winehouse and Adele went also. I feel that she was very submissive in this video. And thinks he is far more funnier than he is.
I just looked it up and the BRIT school has a lot of famous alumni. Reminds me of LaGuardia High School where students gain admission based on talent / performance. Timothee Chalamet, Jennifer Aniston and Nicki Minaj all went to LaGuardia.

Last edited:
Lily also went to Bedales which has fees of between £30,000-£40,000 a year. Lily is very much not working class.

ETA; I can’t find a source that says she went to the Brits school, although I didn’t look very hard so happy to be corrected.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Didn't she go to a dozen different schools? Most of them fee paying.

Smacks to me of being very privileged to have so many opportunities.

I'm not sure it really stacks up that someone is working class because they possibly attended (for a short time) a world renowned performing school that happens to be in a less affluent borough 😆. It's a selective intake, so hardly that different to getting a scholarship to fee paying school.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Didn't she go to a dozen different schools? Most of them fee paying.

Smacks to me of being very privileged to have so many opportunities.

I'm not sure it really stacks up that someone is working class because they possibly attended (for a short time) a world renowned performing school that happens to be in a less affluent borough 😆. It's a selective intake, so hardly that different to getting a scholarship to fee paying school.
Yeah she went to loads if different schools because she kept getting kicked out. All very posh and she never hid that

Reactions: 5
Lily looks like she has an ED. Clearly over-exercising and eating very little. She has a history of disordered eating, slimming pills and other drug use to lose weight. Back on the fags, a non appetite suppressant, too. She has a lollipop head.

Reactions: 15
Tbh, I didn’t realise Bono’s daughter was Bono’s daughter until she made such a song and dance about being a nepo baby on Twitter (I think she goes by her mother’s surname). My argument is that nepo babies have lots of opportunities that others don’t. Was Lily Allen really the best actor for that part? IDK, but it’s another part that’s been taken by someone who’s already privileged and hasn’t had to go to drama school and presumably do rounds and rounds of auditions for. However much she denies it, her connections have got here where she is now. How many people can piss about at school, get expelled, piss about a bit more then jet off to Ibiza and have George Lamb (another nepo baby) offer to be their manager? She didn’t have to do the pub and clubs circuit while worrying about how to make ends meet and as far as I’m aware, she has no formal acting training. ‘Oh, my last album flopped, I’m an actress now’. I’m not saying she’s isn’t talented (she is) but she hasn’t gotten where she is through talent alone. And instead of acknowledging that, she throws a tantrum about it on Twitter.
It's like when she was on the west end doing that play 22hrs I think. There are so many trained actors who would die for that part but no they used a stunt caster. She's also going to be in one later this year.

I mentioned this a while back on another thread, and thank you for bringing it up! I know first hand (well, third hand through my bessie who has a family member v high up in the industry) and can indeed confirm, that Eve Hewson is an absolute unbearable, insufferable bleep. I am surprised more stories have not leaked out about this. She does nothing to hide it and people who work directly with her talk of nothing else.

@PeteM I disagree entirely. Many takes are needed.

Back to Lily. Is Dave paying for that pad? Is Lily living on royalties? That townhouse has to be in the 5-10Mil range. Now she’s over there, she is also paying massive taxes (him too) in TWO very expensive countries.
Details, details - what did she doooooo?

Also Bono’s son’s music is tit and “Inhaler” is a terrible name for a band. It’s very much a name that the lads at the FE college thinks is a bit cheeky and wooah cos it might mean inhaling ganj.
---
I do feel for Lily because although they always had money her parents were drug abusers, absent, neglectful and left her traumatised. I think she alluded to a friend of her dad’s having sex with her when she was quite young and her dad just laughing about it. A lot of her challenging behaviour in school was because her needs weren’t being met at home. I’m not going to make a rave thread about her because she’s done a lot of problematic tit even after (I assume) bring in therapy and becoming an adult. She has suffered and I don’t begrudge her her happy life with David. Maybe a bit of an eating disorder is a lot less destructive an addiction than drugs and alcohol. I hope she is able to break the cycle and be a good parent to her kids now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Lilys new accent is annoying, there is a video online of them shwoing off their new house, nice area in NYC- but her newly acquired very well spoekn accent is odd...and fake,

Reactions: 1
Lilys new accent is annoying, there is a video online of them shwoing off their new house, nice area in NYC- but her newly acquired very well spoekn accent is odd...and fake,
That’s her real accent. The working class persona was fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She‘ll be getting that pretentious yankie drawl any moment now. “Ohmigawd todallyyy”

If she has a kid with the hub, wonder if they’ll do gender selection for a boy, or use a surrogate.
---
Details, details - what did she doooooo?
I do have a story in particular but i know journalists comb tattle to pinch stuff so why should I do their work for them.