Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing home. Weird bedroom though
I'm guessing they just didn't have enough space to do everything they wanted and so sacrificed the bedroom windows in order to have those dressing rooms. They can't have actively wanted a windowless bedroom. I feel a bit suffocated thinking about sleeping in there, especially with a man farting beside you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm guessing they just didn't have enough space to do everything they wanted and so sacrificed the bedroom windows in order to have those dressing rooms. They can't have actively wanted a windowless bedroom. I feel a bit suffocated thinking about sleeping in there, especially with a man farting beside you.
And he looks like he farts like a wizard.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It does seem like they did it together though and they also seem like a great couple and suited. I've obviously only got that from the video though 🤣

Reactions: 10
He definitely gets night farts. The sauna, cold pool looks like a fad that’s long been forgotten

Reactions: 5
And he looks like he farts like a wizard.
I'm usually a lurker on this thread but just wanted to say thank you for this comment - I'm having a really crap day and it's made me properly belly laugh 😂. And you're right, he does. But I wouldn't kick him out of bed for it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely cracking up at the fart discussion, which is not good for my c-section scar, let me tell you 😆😆

Reactions: 7
They seem weirdly distanced somehow? How doesn’t he know, that his wife, in the same household, baked those pastries? Just one example. Except Lily is really shy when sober and that’s why she comes across so awkwardly.
I agree a lot of it seemed like they were having those conversations for the first time which is odd.

That bedroom js absolutely vile

Reactions: 9
It reminds of those claustrophobic bedrooms in an RV/camper 😬

Reactions: 7