LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest ad post - posted 7 hours ago. Only 4 comments are from Kieran, her cousin, fatnotfunnyjess & life with oaks.

Insta bubble is close to bursting. Just influencers praising other influencers šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
Spotted this too.....another bloody #AD...big K and Lucy told to comment - need to keep up supportive family comments- jessfatunfunny too clearly reads her own thread on here - I'm sick of the ads - just feck off Lil with the Fatberg you haven't mentioned in an age....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do wonder if those who work with the same brands are contractually required to comment on each otherā€™s posts to get the engagement up.

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if those who work with the same brands are contractually required to comment on each otherā€™s posts to get the engagement up.
I would imagine so- all the chanelmums all seem to prattle on about the same things - currently it's maybe we will all be vegetarians.... anything to get the sheep to comment really. They all majorly use their kids with no thought of safeguarding so I think this will be the one that unravels them all- none of them care about their children's safety whatsoever- it's all for the money at the end of the day.... shameful šŸ˜Ÿ

I think I'd probably like her in real life if I met her away from the Instagram AD bollocks. Shame she let's a few quid from these ads drag her integrity and personality down.

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be contractually obliged. But theyā€™ll recognise when engagement is important on other ā€œinfluencersā€ posts and so will comment in the hope they get the same back.

Reactions: 3
Agreed itā€™s on the wane - Iā€™ve noticed the same on other instamum accounts - people have clocked on to ads now, and it actively puts them off brands, not sure why it took the brands so long to realise this

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She did a blog post a few months ago about them struggling in their relationship. It happens. Iā€™ve been with my other half since 2006 and we split up for 3 months years ago because we were taking each other for granted. Iā€™m not saying I recommend it and itā€™s hard on kids but weā€™ve never sunk to those depths ever again cos it was a huge wake up call

She did a blog post a few months ago about them struggling in their relationship. It happens. Iā€™ve been with my other half since 2006 and we split up for 3 months years ago because we were taking each other for granted. Iā€™m not saying I recommend it and itā€™s hard on kids but weā€™ve never sunk to those depths ever again cos it was a huge wake up call
I really struggle with the poor him posts I see on here. We have no idea what happens in their relationship. She goes to influencer events, but he goes abroad for football too. He does house DIY - but why the duck wouldnā€™t he? She cooks?
I sometimes think the comments on here about the two of them are bullshit.

Reactions: 12
I see shes on begging for a free birthday party .... how low can she get. Pay for something for once in your life !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see shes on begging for a free birthday party .... how low can she get. Pay for something for once in your life !!
Hmm I disagree, Iā€™ve seen her ask loads of times for recommendations on places to eat etc and she actually does go there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.