LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lil is SO not how people are portraying her on here. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, she chooses to share snipets of her life. I agree some accts that constantly post #ads are annoying BUT I have never felt lil is guilty of it and I know she wouldn’t post unless it is something she believes in/using.
Maybe stop and think that altho u may feel she’s with the ‘in’ crowd at Pizzup, maybe she feels a little anxious about meeting new people. I can honestly tell u now she is one of the loveliest girls u can meet. And I know Cos I met her at Pizzup and we became friends. So maybe get off ur high horses and unfollow her if u have that much of an opinion on her & keep ur negative comments to urself
Thanks for clearing that up. Ok everyone...back off because one person shares a different opinion to us. Please tattle delete the thread :rolleyes: **remains on my high horse**

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lil is SO not how people are portraying her on here. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, she chooses to share snipets of her life. I agree some accts that constantly post #ads are annoying BUT I have never felt lil is guilty of it and I know she wouldn’t post unless it is something she believes in/using.
Maybe stop and think that altho u may feel she’s with the ‘in’ crowd at Pizzup, maybe she feels a little anxious about meeting new people. I can honestly tell u now she is one of the loveliest girls u can meet. And I know Cos I met her at Pizzup and we became friends. So maybe get off ur high horses and unfollow her if u have that much of an opinion on her & keep ur negative comments to urself
I do think Lil is a nice person, for me it's all the ads, that's why I unfollowed her. She posts a huge amount of ads, her account is mainly ads so she is definitely guilty of it she's a cash cow now! Advertising Thames Valley Water and internet security which she herself looked uncomfortable with but she still did it £££££ 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I do think Lil is a nice person, for me it's all the ads, that's why I unfollowed her. She posts a huge amount of ads, her account is mainly ads so she is definitely guilty of it she's a cash cow now! Advertising Thames Valley Water and internet security which she herself looked uncomfortable with but she still did it £££££ 😂😂
This is so true!! The Thames water campaign was totally embarrassing and of course never mentioned again- once paid deal is over! The Nivea and was the worst but never mind she uses all these products Every Day!!!! Gimme the freebies should be her by-line!!!

Reactions: 2
Yet you’ve felt the need to come on here and defend her? It must be high on that moral high ground your trying to stand on.

Someone felt she was rude and unapproachable, she on occasions does hours of stories and content, it’s not a ten second snippet at all. Ive seen enough to make judgement thanks. Why don’t you take some of your own advice and duck off out of the thread if it bothers you so much?

Reactions: 6
lil does nothing but winge and moan! She looks like she’s about to cry most days and when she said she was 26 I almost fell off my chair she looks around 36-40 to me. She copies Em but she isn’t cutting it for me at all. Iv unfollowed recently due to all the ads and moaning when her life looks so easy and privileged.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed she used to have over 90k followers and has dropped to 70k 🧐

Reactions: 3
Another free day out yesterday. I have no sympathy for her and can’t believe someone is trying to defend her. She also forget to mention #AD

Another free day out yesterday. I have no sympathy for her and can’t believe someone is trying to defend her. She also forget to mention #AD
Free day out and free cake for her partner's birthday yes she's very ordinary and very misunderstood!! I can't understand why someone would join tattle just to defend her have a nose at what is said and then just bugger off.... beggars belief!!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Free day out and free cake for her partner's birthday yes she's very ordinary and very misunderstood!! I can't understand why someone would join tattle just to defend her have a nose at what is said and then just bugger off.... beggars belief!!! 🤣
She’s just one big sob story. Maybe we should cut her some slack it’s hard working one night a week and going out on endless days for free. She’s had it hard.

Reactions: 10
Used to really like her but the constant ads are just too much, doesn’t respond to (or even look at) messages, very little engagement in comments

Reactions: 5
So she complained about her fella being out the country mid week....yet off she goes on a girl's weekend and that's ok?

Aren't weekends for family time, which is why she does all the ADs and works one day a week???

Double standards Lil. This is the side of her I'm not keen on.

So she complained about her fella being out the country mid week....yet off she goes on a girl's weekend and that's ok?

Aren't weekends for family time, which is why she does all the ADs and works one day a week???

Unbelievable hypocrite!! Keiran works so hard at work and then comes home to even more work for their own house! God knows he needs a break every now and again! I would never begrudge my Chap going to watch football/stag do whatever cus he would never stop me going out! It's probably cus it's not a freebie as most of their family outings are.....double standards Lillie....🤔

She’s a spoiled brat. He seems like a good man always working and ripping that house apart. While she’s doing whatever she wants. She’s got it so easy.

Reactions: 5

Did she moan about him going to watch the football?! The man never stops!

I oddly don't mind her, I dont think she pretends everything in her life is perfect like some, I don't like how she treats the girls differently, I think she seems quite sad and lonely and apart from her awful cousin hasn't got many friends, think shes just not a happy person.

Anyway I unfollowed as I found her boring and repetitive!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.