LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly could care less - I think she’s the most mundane boring person - the only bit of interest she can generate is fake drama with Kieran.

Maybe she should spent some time at home with him, take him out for a change and appreciate him.

Reactions: 3
😂 I bet you're not far wrong! If they have split up maybe poor K got fed up of her swanning round events
shes going on hols soon....wonder who thats with? K seems really nice too - he must get so pissed off with all her pizz up mates....

Her ring, photos with him have been deleted and she hasn’t mentioned him for ages.
that ring spends more time off than on....

shes going on hols soon....wonder who thats with? K seems really nice too - he must get so pissed off with all her pizz up mates....
I'm sure it's for a family wedding so Emma is going too. Yeah he seems lovely, I'm sure he does get fed up because she's defo changed from when she started Instagram so there must be a big change in real life

• Sad
There was someone with them on her stories yesterday, in a grey hoodie, wonder who that was if it’s not him??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If they have split up he’s still the father of her kids so it’s a bit weird to me for her to remove his existence from her insta

Reactions: 2
If they have split up he’s still the father of her kids so it’s a bit weird to me for her to remove his existence from her insta
I don't think she posted much of him on insta anyway did she, apart from a couple of snippets on her story now and again x

Reactions: 1
He’s maybe had enough of her working 4 hours a week, swanning off to events at the drop of a hat and then complaining how tiring her life is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just don’t think he likes being on camera. He was with them at the weekend.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.