LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Lil & Em related? I know they’re cousins but is it through their mum or dad’s family? I see Ruby is their cousin and her dad is Mark Lawrenson the ex Liverpool player. I’m so intrigued at how they’re all related I don’t recall them ever saying...

Reactions: 1
How is Lil & Em related? I know they’re cousins but is it through their mum or dad’s family? I see Ruby is their cousin and her dad is Mark Lawrenson the ex Liverpool player. I’m so intrigued at how they’re all related I don’t recall them ever saying...
Their mums are sisters. No idea how ruby Mum/dad is connected though

Reactions: 1
Lil’s story then with Y tho when Isla is climbing and lay near the TV. Probably because you’re letting her hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The child was just begging for attention I think, literally sat in her eyeline, she’s been at nursery all morning, her sister has been out with Mum. My kids are faaaaar from perfect 😩 but they wouldn’t dream (or dare !!) of climbing on the tv unit !! To be fair, I also wouldn’t sit there & video them if they did, which is probably which Isla does it as there doesn’t seem to be much discipline.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.