LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair this is one of the first ads I would have gone for if I was her-I’d do anything for food. Doesn’t really tie in with the fatbergs though 🤔
Isn’t she a chef? It’s not like she doesn’t have free time to cook meals from scratch with her one night a week of work

Reactions: 5
Isn’t she a chef? It’s not like she doesn’t have free time to cook meals from scratch with her one night a week of work
really? glad I unfollowed her! Her constant playing with her necklace and clear favouritism for Isla drove me nuts....along with the sneezing and playing with her extensions shes very annoying to watch! 🙈

Reactions: 2
really? glad I unfollowed her! Her constant playing with her necklace and clear favouritism for Isla drove me nuts....along with the sneezing and playing with her extensions shes very annoying to watch! 🙈
This is why she irritates me massively!

There are no words for this god awful women!

Ads is her speciality.

I feel for her bloke and the oldest child.

Reactions: 4
Chef or basic kitchen worker chopping and peeling veg
Clearly very basic kitchen aide as the kids only eat pasta and she spoon feeds Isla who has a serious case of "dummy teeth"- her favourite one....

This is why she irritates me massively!

There are no words for this god awful women!

Ads is her speciality.

I feel for her bloke and the oldest child.
Yep really feel sad for the on/off fiancee he seems like a very nice chap who works extremely hard on her "Reno"..... When she starts in about her anxiety I know for sure an AD is on the way...so predictable!!! Poor Abbie doesn't get a look in🤨 it's all about Isla who runs that home.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Our favourite ad bleep is back - now for Tesco! I’m sure this is a massive conflict of interest with ASDA and Lidl - if I were their PR team, I would be raging that she’s working with them.

I find her so dull and boring - her day consists of adverts, moaning, fingering her face and videoing Isla misbehaving and laughing.

Hi Emma 👋 she is exactly how it's written on here and you are juuuuust the same! Flogging your kids out for adverts. Peddling crap just for a payday! How's about you both grow up, get real jobs, and earn your living! Parasites.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Our favourite ad bleep is back - now for Tesco! I’m sure this is a massive conflict of interest with ASDA and Lidl - if I were their PR team, I would be raging that she’s working with them.

I find her so dull and boring - her day consists of adverts, moaning, fingering her face and videoing Isla misbehaving and laughing.
Don't forget the three day trip to Spain last week, another and!!! It's relentless. Isla is going to be a right handful, you can tell.
Fingering her face 😂😂

Is there nothing this girl won’t do for money! Asda, Lidl and now Tesco surly she shouldn’t be allowed to make money from all 3 companies and it’s a conflict of interest! Her and Emma will stop at nothing to cash in on ads and sell out thier kids they make me sick

“I feel like i haven’t seen Isla for ages” probably because you were away 2 nights last week with #ad and 2 nights in a row this week before you go away for the weekend. Not because she’s worked (does she ever work?!) so don’t play the “I’m sad I’m leaving my kid again” card Lil

Reactions: 7
4 sum1 dats mena b a prof chef - watch her latest speeded up vid making a burger. Fingers in mouth and touching food. Rotten 🤢

Could we all go and help poor Lil decide which mirror to buy please?! She can’t decide between the one that’s £220 or the one that’s nigh on £500 poor thing 😑 better still could someone gift her one (hint hint! 🙄)

Reactions: 5
I noticed she went to the Asda event yesterday but didn’t share anything guessing she doesn’t wanna upset Tesco 😂

Who Lil and her fella? I don't think so unless I've missed something x
He not around she said she going through a hard time and is hurting, she did stop wearing her ring couple of months back and said on her story’s please stop asking me why I don’t wear my ring I want to keep my private life to myself then she started wearing it again

He not around she said she going through a hard time and is hurting, she did stop wearing her ring couple of months back and said on her story’s please stop asking me why I don’t wear my ring I want to keep my private life to myself then she started wearing it again
Oh they must be having a tough time again, I haven't seen her stories today. Maybe he's sick of her going out all the time!

I can't see anything unless she deleted it x

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.