LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but their girls always look so crammed into their second bedroom. Why didn’t they add another bedroom when they extended the kitchen?! Three kids in a two bed house sounds like hell 😩

Also - not home schooling but has time to make a video of her making the bed. If I was their teacher I’d be 100% pulling them up on this.

Omg I’ve just rewatched the stories. ‘Under too much pressure’ whilst running herself a bath midday. Oh do duck of lil. I’ve just done a day at home, working my full time job. MKing sure our 8 year old gets their work done and rugby tackling a 3 year old who wants to Gate crash every Call I make.

Not forgetting the 2 weeks of uncertainty around actually still having a job and Potential pay cuts. She is selfish, lazy & entitled. I’m raging.

I think I need a wine.
duck it, have a wine. And drink it enjoying the fact you’re not a selfish, lazy twit like Lil!

Reactions: 5
I am usually a lil fan ... but today has shocked me. What on Earth is she doing let alone telling the gram all about it 😩

Reactions: 11
So, let me get this straight - is it a two bedroom house? Where are they planning on putting this baby when it’s old enough for its own room?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, let me get this straight - is it a two bedroom house? Where are they planning on putting this baby when it’s old enough for its own room?
Theyre not planning. Lil will just go for a bath and hope for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jeez she wants to add both parents working but currently both working from home. 3 children, 2 school and a toddler.
We aren't achieving a massive amount, but hoping to maintain what they've learnt by practising. It is stressful yes but it's our kids education we are talking about. If there was an end day of a few weeks and they'd be back I'd probably relax a bit about it but there isn't. I'm not throwing away the teachers hard work because I can't be bothered.
There is def no afternoon baths here for me to hide from my family in.

Actually can't believe it.She used to be one of favourite accounts

Reactions: 7
In the baby haul video she said the baby would go in its own room at about 3/4 months.. i assume its a 3 bedroom house?

Reactions: 2
In the baby haul video she said the baby would go in its own room at about 3/4 months.. i assume its a 3 bedroom house?
Ahh okay - I didn’t watch, I get too angry at all the free stuff she gets lol and don’t think I’ve ever seen her show the other room

No it’s deffo 2 bed. She’s alluded to moving soon before. Remember her saying before they plan to ‘flip’ the houses to eventually be mortgage free.

Reactions: 4
No it’s deffo 2 bed. She’s alluded to moving soon before. Remember her saying before they plan to ‘flip’ the houses to eventually be mortgage free.
Ahh, so a nice child, a feral one, a new born, a new house, a dog and her poor partner trying to recover. Is she mental?

Reactions: 11
Yes. Yes she is.

Plus - moving is pretty much written off this year given everything that’s going on. I don’t know anyone even considering it now.

Reactions: 6
She has mentioned in the past just after announcing the pregnancy that they had originally planned to convert the loft, but then decided it wouldn’t add enough value so weren’t going to, but now needed to due to having a baby on the way.

It was clear the baby wasn’t planned (for everyone wondering why they were adding another baby when clearly they weren’t prepared for it)

Wow. I genuinely can’t believe the bath ...or the can’t be bothered. Esp when her job is already online !

fair enough it’s a challenging time and if she has said to be honest we tried and it didn’t work so we are going to ‘x’ ‘y’ ‘z’ but ... yeah I can’t be bothered so I’m off for a bubble bath 😳

It’s just embarrassing isn’t it? I totally get that it’s a stressful time, most people’s routines are out of whack and it’s not easy for anyone, I don’t envy the fact she’s pregnant at the moment either. BUT no one is asking for the world, just a couple of hours day doing some education with the kids would be something.
If Kieran is home (which I assume he is as she mentioned him yesterday when she was going for her bath), then she should consider herself lucky that they don’t have to be out in the world at the moment. The least she could do is a few hours of maths 🙄

Reactions: 3
why did she give up her paid job? and sorry but what actually is her"online" job .. all these floggers are going be sure as hell on the dole when the internet goes poof! Or perhaps shes already got the dole planned :unsure:, maybe she thinks Abbie canlook after Chuky whilst she bath's in the middle of the afternoon whilst her benson is on the roof

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a twit. Which mothers think they can just have a bath in the middle of the day. Everyone knows when you have a baby the large majority of the day is chasing around after them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.