LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes this attitude when she has no actual job. What the hell would she do if she was like us? We're both working our full time jobs at home with a 3 year old to also entertain and keep occupied.

She doesn't know she is bloody born the absolute drip.

Reactions: 10
She's always had baths in the middle of the day! Usually with the kids downstairs alone. This is standard behaviour for lazy lil. Remember this is also the woman who boasts about never doing her bed or tidying up. The irony of her saying she CBA doing any school work but she's ok to film running herself a bath to relax. Everything stresses her out unless it's her spa/hair/nails/ exercise/freebie sessions.

Reactions: 11
She takes this attitude when she has no actual job. What the hell would she do if she was like us? We're both working our full time jobs at home with a 3 year old to also entertain and keep occupied.

She doesn't know she is bloody born the absolute drip.
I have to agree! My partner is still working 12 hour days, he can’t work from home & his job is essential 😩. I’m home with our two girls & no way could I have a bath in the middle of the day 😂 I leave my 3 year old playing if I’m pottering around the house but couldn’t leave her for that long!!

Reactions: 4
She's always had baths in the middle of the day! Usually with the kids downstairs alone. This is standard behaviour for lazy lil. Remember this is also the woman who boasts about never doing her bed or tidying up. The irony of her saying she CBA doing any school work but she's ok to film running herself a bath to relax. Everything stresses her out unless it's her spa/hair/nails/ exercise/freebie sessions.
She managed to upload a recipe post alright, just can’t be bothered investing time in anyone but herself. Does she not realise that by putting some effort in, especially with the spawn of Satan, that her life will actually get easier?

Reactions: 5
I've just seen her stories from yesterday and what a selfish, lazy slob she is. Can't be bothered to home school her kids? It will push her over the edge? duck off. And she's bringing another poor little fucker into the world? Gosh she's an hole. I bet she could be bothered if it was a freebie day out. Selfish pig

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she’s going on about “trying to find 15/20 minutes for ourselves” 😂 pretty sure you’ve had longer than that...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a good few teachers and not one would condone this lazy behaviour, but I think every single one would be horrified with the lack of regard for her kids personal safety while she lies in the bath watching instastories!

Reactions: 8
She has to do the recipes as that's what her management team have told her to do. She storied last year saying she wanted to move to being a foodie account and it ties in with her work commitments and asda/Tesco freebies. If it wasn't for work there's no way she'd cook, she used to feed the kids McDonald's and pub dinners at least 4 times a week.

Reactions: 9
How could you possibly relax or turn off knowing your girls are unsupervised? Especially if your children are like Isla.

Reactions: 8
Don’t normally comment but she has me raging at the moment! In her stories she’s thanking everyone, including some teachers, for their nice messages about her being a lazy ass parent! I mean!! We are all trying our best and no-one should put too much pressure on themselves but, as others have said, you are doing a disservice to your kids by not even trying! Can’t remember the last time I had a luxurious bath let alone in the middle of the day. No idea how she will cope with a baby in the mix. Madness.

Reactions: 11
I’m just so glad she’s finally showing her true colours again. She’s bleeping lazy as owt, pregnant or not. She’s held back a bit on the moaning and sniffling on her stories but the real Lil is showing her face.

Reactions: 9
She’s such a contrast to Em, who really has blossomed into a lovely mum To watch over the past few months.

Reactions: 14
The dog is being a knob apparently. Jesus Christ. Has she ever been happy with anything? Or gone a day without complaining?

Reactions: 15
Oooo just seen her latest post, how dare anyone have an opinion on her. She has openly shared her posts, to the world, bit no one is allowed an opinion on them 😂

Reactions: 15
Why is she not home schooling? The small one looks too young for school but the older one must have been set work by school? My oldest is 9 and his school have set a LOT of work. I’m home schooling in the day then working all evening. What’s her excuse?

Reactions: 7
Ooh we’ve hit a nerve! 👀

Quick, Kieron, take a pic of me hugging Isla so I look like a good Mum! 🤣
Hmmm let's add up all these 30 second clips she shares and see how much time that equates to..people can only judge on what she chooses to share.. what she doesn't like is the hard truth that she is raising a spoilt, rude, unruly brat who will struggle in life thanks to her insipid outlook. She has obviously bitten off more than she can chew. That doesn't make her a bad person but she has to take responsibility for HER choices. She's an adult in the house whether she likes it or not. She has chosen to milk the ads and freebies as a career. She can't expect her OH to go out to work, build her a fancy house, parent the children and everything in between while she has a bleeping bubble bath. She needs to grow the tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.