LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lil will sell herself to the highest bidder. She’s done ads for Tesco, Lidl, ASDA, Aldi (which I hope are pissed off shes promoting Tesco’s price match of them) It comes across as disingenuous and pathetic

I see she’s now removed all the comments from the post, afraid of someone stating this 🙄

Reactions: 4
What a selfish shallow woman she is. She's storying about not being bothered about getting ill or the impact of covid on health, but more about work. She must be fuming that all those awful events they attend and all that money she made selling herself, get kids, to the highest bidder is coming to a standstill. The best thing about covid for me is how it's putting a stop to these awful grabby greedy people in Instagram. And as for those still posting ads for pointless goods they've been gifted, they need to get a grip.

Reactions: 12
What a selfish shallow woman she is. She's storying about not being bothered about getting ill or the impact of covid on health, but more about work. She must be fuming that all those awful events they attend and all that money she made selling herself, get kids, to the highest bidder is coming to a standstill. The best thing about covid for me is how it's putting a stop to these awful grabby greedy people in Instagram. And as for those still posting ads for pointless goods they've been gifted, they need to get a grip.
Why shouldn’t she worry about it?? It’s her job, she’s self employed. Doesn’t matter what you or I or anyone else thinks about what she actually does, this is a really tough time for EVERYONE especially the self employed. Self employment is always risky no matter what the job is. Doesn’t mean she should just suck it up, she has a family to look after. She also mentioned she’s worried about the health of her parents, grandparents etc and of Keiran’s recovery. Left that bit out though didn’t you.

Reactions: 16
Most self employed people i know don't sell their lives and children online, or monetise their private issues. They also don't sell sell sell and exploit to vulnerable followers. She had a 1 day a week job as a chef which she gave up to swan around to events and sell tat so excuse me if I don't have the sympathy I reserve for genuinely hardworking self employed people.

Reactions: 21
Most self employed people i know don't sell their lives and children online, or monetise their private issues. They also don't sell sell sell and exploit to vulnerable followers. She had a 1 day a week job as a chef which she gave up to swan around to events and sell tat so excuse me if I don't have the sympathy I reserve for genuinely hardworking self employed people.
Amen to this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Isla is still horrible to the dog that lil is thinking of sending him to her mums for a few days

Reactions: 5
I see Isla is still horrible to the dog that lil is thinking of sending him to her mums for a few days
It seems as though they didn't introduce Alfie properly to the household, now him and Isla are clashing... poor Alfie has to leave. What about when the new baby comes along?

People were right saying he will be rehomed, no fault of his own though. Sad.

Reactions: 8
It seems as though they didn't introduce Alfie properly to the household, now him and Isla are clashing... poor Alfie has to leave. What about when the new baby comes along?

People were right saying he will be rehomed, no fault of his own though. Sad.
Absolutely. Things need dealing with now before the baby comes otherwise it’s going to be a hundred times worse. Though I think she’ll have her hands full regardless of the dog anyway!

Reactions: 8
Anyone catch her saying she’d had a gHard day and yelled at Isla- who then wet herself.

Kids are hard, isolation is hard, I tell my kid off when she’s naughty and if she’s doing something risky I raise my voice. But wet herself ? No.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone catch her saying she’d had a gHard day and yelled at Isla- who then wet herself.

Kids are hard, isolation is hard, I tell my kid off when she’s naughty and if she’s doing something risky I raise my voice. But wet herself ? No.
They need to get in some real control of Isla’s behaviour now or it’ll continue to worsen. I feel so sorry for Abbie, her dog is now being taken away cause her sisters a dick. Abbie is always losing out or having her needs put last cause the female Damian gets what she wants, when she wants. If Lil could get off her arse at some point and actually be a parent rather than sitting moaning to strangers on the internet and rolling her necklace between her fingers maybe that kid wouldn’t behave the way she does, it’s infuriating to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ the amount of gifted tit she’s got for the baby that is barely 20 weeks. Not like she’s had two before...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That’s a disgusting amount of free items to be thrown at someone. I honestly despair at these influencers and the businesses who enable it.

Reactions: 6
Why shouldn’t she worry about it?? It’s her job, she’s self employed. Doesn’t matter what you or I or anyone else thinks about what she actually does, this is a really tough time for EVERYONE especially the self employed. Self employment is always risky no matter what the job is. Doesn’t mean she should just suck it up, she has a family to look after. She also mentioned she’s worried about the health of her parents, grandparents etc and of Keiran’s recovery. Left that bit out though didn’t you.
Then she shouldn’t have left her actual paid job to become an ‘ influencer’ also she was so dishonest about it from the start

Reactions: 11
If she was that concerned about Keiran’s recovery why would she add resigning from a steady income stream into the already stupidly stressful situation of watching Isla the worst behaved child in England, a new puppy with no firm boundaries and further renovating their home. The victim mentality oozes out of her pores, she’s a bleeping lazy waster of a woman who wants to work as little as possible, parent as little as possible and just do whatever the duck she wants with no regard for anyone. The fact she stays at home constantly and is in the perfect position to actually be firm and consistent in managing Isla’s behaviour but its actually got worse shows how lazy she actually is. She lies in the bath while her kids downstairs cutting lumps off the dog for god sake. Comparing her being self-employed to actual self-employed business owners who’s occupation extends beyond some self-indulgent picture posting on the internet is a bloody affront.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
anyone notice the kickers in her ‘look im sending these shoes to charity post.
1. They were shoes you were given as part of an Ad campaign which you also did a giveaway for only in December
2. Kids shoes that only last 4 months ?!

blatant stuff stuff stuff her kids will turn our so entitled

Reactions: 5
I know we’re all struggling at the moment but my god she seems like a proper lazy witch doesn’t she. Abbie seems lovely but Isla is feral.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.