LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on one today eh? Funny how she’ll tell us to use our time more wisely. Well Lil you bleeping knobhead here’s how my day went yesterday:

Got up and showered myself at 7am (no long soaks in the bath for me!), learned Spanish with my kid, did arts and crafts, movie time for the kid while I did my day job, made a pot of soup from scratch for lunch, worked some more while my hubby taught maths, went an hour long walk, dropped shopping to my family, made a home made family dinner and did the bath and bed routine. Found time to have a rant about you and a few others who are lazy bastards without any sort of job and haven’t even done half of that so you can duck clean off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s on one today eh? Funny how she’ll tell us to use our time more wisely. Well Lil you bleeping knobhead here’s how my day went yesterday:

Got up and showered myself at 7am (no long soaks in the bath for me!), learned Spanish with my kid, did arts and crafts, movie time for the kid while I did my day job, made a pot of soup from scratch for lunch, worked some more while my hubby taught maths, went an hour long walk, dropped shopping to my family, made a home made family dinner and did the bath and bed routine. Found time to have a rant about you and a few others who are lazy bastards without any sort of job and haven’t even done half of that so you can duck clean off.
She has so many baths she must have webbed feet... and still looks like she's slept in a skip! Sort ya life out Lil!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember once she took Isla to hospital and just filmed her chucking medical supplies all over the floor!!! I called her out on it saying they will be used on other patient's and she blocked me.

This woman is beyond help... her attitude is disgusting... She will always have excuses but never EVER acknowledges her own wrongdoings.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
As usual, someone chooses to post their life online, gets upset when they are called out and then uses that to make a post to gain a load of “omg ignore the evil, jealous TROLLS, you do you hun, you’re amazing” blah blah blah feedback.
How can you say you can’t deal with the stress of homeschooling but willingly film your kids cooking as it earns you money is ridiculous. You aren’t being asked to do 9-3 lessons love, but to do nothing IS LAZY! She is infuriating

Reactions: 13
🎻 I think that's a violin lol. Either way. No one messaged her, she read here. Needed engagement and to feel better about her laziness. Used menace child as prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t actually understand how she is allowed to NOT homeschool? Our school said they will be chasing up parents with phone calls as to why they aren’t logging in to the homework system.

both Lil and K are at home, they have absolutely no excuse or good reason to not get one or two pieces done a week at least. We have so far managed to get 2-3 pieces a day done, but luckily my daughter is keen and we can devote an hour or two a day to helping her.

i mean, no one wants to homeschool - it’s a pain in the arse and I would rather be watching Disney + all day too. Last night after putting both kids to bed, me and my husband spent a good hour sorting out work for the next day and uploading the days work for the teachers to mark. It’s a ballache, but it’s for my daughters own good. And I can’t believe she is intentionally stopping her child’s learning because ultimately, she can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 16
i don’t actually understand how she is allowed to NOT homeschool? Our school said they will be chasing up parents with phone calls as to why they aren’t logging in to the homework system.

both Lil and K are at home, they have absolutely no excuse or good reason to not get one or two pieces done a week at least. We have so far managed to get 2-3 pieces a day done, but luckily my daughter is keen and we can devote an hour or two a day to helping her.

i mean, no one wants to homeschool - it’s a pain in the arse and I would rather be watching Disney + all day too. Last night after putting both kids to bed, me and my husband spent a good hour sorting out work for the next day and uploading the days work for the teachers to mark. It’s a ballache, but it’s for my daughters own good. And I can’t believe she is intentionally stopping her child’s learning because ultimately, she can’t be bothered.
This is it!!! Not one person is saying she needs to have a strict 9am-3pm routine of lessons, just do a couple of bits a day for fucks sake. You can clearly see the outcome of lazy parenting in one kid, don’t spoil the well behaved one as well. Abbie seems like she’d love doing some school work as well, it would probably be a welcome change from watching her mum cuddle the spawn of Satan to sleep on the couch every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't deserve that dog 😡I wish she'd give it to a family that would love and spoil him.

No worries guys, she'll get some #gifted #therapy for her time in lockdown. She will get PTSD from having 3 kids. 100% having a 3rd baby.for 1. The freebies and 2. To try and keep Kieron in the straight and narrow. I think she should be renamed "Waynetta".

• Haha
She’s such a contrast to Em, who really has blossomed into a lovely mum To watch over the past few months.
Yes! Emma actually seems to like spending time and doing things with Evie. Lil looks so miserable all the time.

Reactions: 8
I had gone right off Em with all the ads but I’m warming to her again. Is she a bit of a princess and still a teenager in her head, yeah? But she’s doing a great job with Evie during all of this and she’s obviously had a tough year but still really positive and motivated regardless.

Meanwhile Lil is in the position Em wanted to be in and couldn’t sound like a more ungrateful bleep if she tried. I hope she stops the pity party and realise how much of a horrible bastard she’s coming across.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi Lil 🤚🏻

It always makes me die when they decide to pull the whole “you only see 30 seconds” card. We’ve all seen hours of content and if the stuff you share is a good behaviour of your children then I dread to think how neglected they are by you when the camera is off.

She is absolutely bone idle and the epitome of millennial privilege. I’ve had to unfollow - I can’t bare to see her saggy face moaning looking like a woman anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know someone’s said it before but she only has to actually homeschool Abby? So even 15 minutes spellings, 15 minutes maths and a little bit of reading and crafts is not asking too much but it’ll engage her brain enough as they will be out of education until September. She’s just bleeping lazy. I’ve had to unfollow her she’s awful. God help her when the other kid comes along.

Reactions: 13
Saw her latest post today and laughed my head off. All this 30 seconds crap. No Lil if you go back through your story’s and what you are posting, you show us a lot. And a lot isn’t good. Your youngest is a brat, you have a pet that you complain about and that you can’t be arsed with most of the time. You always have a face on and nothing seems to be positive. You are only positive when you are flogging some tit or making recipes. Stop cooking all day and actually spend time with your children and teach them a thing or two. I wish her all the luck in the world when the 3rd baby comes along, she’s going to need it

Reactions: 15
No time for home schooling but plenty of time to get the kids earning money by doing unboxing videos and showcasing them in your business Insta account. Bravo! And we all know you're fed up of the dog, do the right thing and give it away. You only enjoyed having him when it was just you and him on the sofa all day and everyone else was at school/ work. Mopey and miserable. Stop reading here if it bothers you so much.

How can you have no time for home schooling if you’re unemployed? I’m serious!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.