LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’re all struggling at the moment but my god she seems like a proper lazy witch doesn’t she. Abbie seems lovely but Isla is feral.
Lil is always struggling. She never took her kids out unless it was a freebie so should be used to sitting on her arse at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we’re all struggling at the moment but my god she seems like a proper lazy witch doesn’t she. Abbie seems lovely but Isla is feral.
I've just watched her stories and I was going to say the same. She is so lazy! She just can't be bothered to do anything that doesn't benefit her. I'm sorry, but who goes for a bubble bath in the middle of the day when she has two kids that need entertaining.

Also, what is wrong with her face? It seems to have melted, all droopy like a bloodhound.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is SUCH a lazy parent.

‘We aren’t home schooling because I just don’t want to’ I.E. I just can’t be bothered. Jeez take some responsibility for your kids! She seems to have no problem spending ages detailing a recipe, editing it, posting step by step, posting a video etc surely she can spend an hour a day helping her children learn and develop?!

Also, she’s getting in a bath whilst Kieran is on the roof... who is keeping an eye on her children and dog?! Surely Isla is far too young (and as we know not very well behaved!) to be left alone for such a long period of time? Fair enough you can be in a different room/getting on with chores but if you are in the bath you can hardly just keep bobbing your head in to check they are ok or quickly respond in case of an emergency.

Reactions: 20
I can’t cope with the latest story.
So you can sit and do some school work with your kids for even an hour? Impart some knowledge on them - but you’ve got plenty of time to moan and witch on Instagram and set up a video of yourself making the bed?
She’s lazy and idle and I can’t cope with her having a bath in the middle of the day because she wants some peace.
Have a word with yourself - absolute wet wipe she is and she SHOULD feel guilty

Reactions: 17
I completely agree with the comments already made on here about her laziness, the comment about not home schooling because she just doesn’t want to really shocked me. We can already see the results of the ‘just don’t want to” attitude in Islas behaviour!
The tit will hit the fan once the baby is here, gifted items & trips won’t salvage that!

Reactions: 13
Also, surely with what's going on in the world, all this #gifted bollocks will stop?!!

Reactions: 9
Ok so reading between the lines, she is not attempting to home school because she knows her kids, or more specifically Isla will not listen to her and just run riot and take the piss. It would actually involve enforcing some kind of rule and that's far too much like hard work. She said she'd print out some sheets for Abbie though, she knows Abbie can be trusted. She's in for a life of hell throwing a newborn into this mess. I do hope she keeps filming it all😱 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so reading between the lines, she is not attempting to home school because she knows her kids, or more specifically Isla will not listen to her and just run riot and take the piss. It would actually involve enforcing some kind of rule and that's far too much like hard work. She said she'd print out some sheets for Abbie though, she knows Abbie can be trusted. She's in for a life of hell throwing a newborn into this mess. I do hope she keeps filming it all😱 😂😂
Me too, it’s like some sort of social experiment watching these morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shouldn't that salsshoes post be labelled AD or paid partnership?
If she was that concerned about Keiran’s recovery why would she add resigning from a steady income stream into the already stupidly stressful situation of watching Isla the worst behaved child in England, a new puppy with no firm boundaries and further renovating their home. The victim mentality oozes out of her pores, she’s a bleeping lazy waster of a woman who wants to work as little as possible, parent as little as possible and just do whatever the duck she wants with no regard for anyone. The fact she stays at home constantly and is in the perfect position to actually be firm and consistent in managing Isla’s behaviour but its actually got worse shows how lazy she actually is. She lies in the bath while her kids downstairs cutting lumps off the dog for god sake. Comparing her being self-employed to actual self-employed business owners who’s occupation extends beyond some self-indulgent picture posting on the internet is a bloody affront.
This is a very good and correct point, but “cutting lumps off the dog” made me screaaam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going for a nap - had an exhausting day avoiding her kids and having a bath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her stories today have infuriated me. Probably more so as I’m a teacher... I might go back to work and say I can’t be arsed teaching today it’s too much pressure 🤔. She only has Abbie really that needs some proper schooling and she can’t be arsed to even do that? Bone idle

Reactions: 19
Ok as some of you know I’m actually a Lillie fan 🙈😂 butttttt that is a really crappy attitude to have, to not even try I think I really lazy.
I have 2 kids and a baby and I might not give them the best homeschooling every day but atleast I am bloody trying and why do all these influences go for baths in the middle of the day...THATS WHAT THE EVENING IS FOR 😂

Reactions: 15
She's spent her entire life the last few years avoiding her kids, crying about having them home 4-6pm before bed, crying and calling them names. Why are people surprised? She's always had long baths and Insta scrolling sessions with the kids alone downstairs when they were much younger. She can't stand to be alone with them, she used to skip out of the house to free events and freebie weekends away. She actually looks like a different person when she's not around them.

Reactions: 14
She's spent her entire life the last few years avoiding her kids, crying about having them home 4-6pm before bed, crying and calling them names. Why are people surprised? She's always had long baths and Insta scrolling sessions with the kids alone downstairs when they were much younger. She can't stand to be alone with them, she used to skip out of the house to free events and freebie weekends away. She actually looks like a different person when she's not around them.
Ths. Used to follow her ages ago but got sick of her gifted lifestyle and moaning about how hard her life was. This is why I was surprised she was having another baby. Yes we can have kids and moan, but it's clear she is lazy and cant be bothered to deal with them and always has been. Shes another spoilt brat living in a bubble. Hope it bursts.

Reactions: 11
I can’t actually believe she’s leaving the kids alone while she has a bath even though Isla was taking a pair of scissors to the dog just a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 14
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her stories today have infuriated me. Probably more so as I’m a teacher... I might go back to work and say I can’t be arsed teaching today it’s too much pressure 🤔. She only has Abbie really that needs some proper schooling and she can’t be arsed to even do that? Bone idle
Fellow teacher here.. sending good luck to the teacher who has Isla in a couple years time! Feel like she'll be out of control by then!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fellow teacher here.. sending good luck to the teacher who has Isla in a couple years time! Feel like she'll be out of control by then!
I’m in a key stage 4 referral unit so if I was local, I would probably end up with her in 10 years!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Each to their own but their girls always look so crammed into their second bedroom. Why didn’t they add another bedroom when they extended the kitchen?! Three kids in a two bed house sounds like hell 😩

Also - not home schooling but has time to make a video of her making the bed. If I was their teacher I’d be 100% pulling them up on this.

Omg I’ve just rewatched the stories. ‘Under too much pressure’ whilst running herself a bath midday. Oh do duck of lil. I’ve just done a day at home, working my full time job. MKing sure our 8 year old gets their work done and rugby tackling a 3 year old who wants to Gate crash every Call I make.

Not forgetting the 2 weeks of uncertainty around actually still having a job and Potential pay cuts. She is selfish, lazy & entitled. I’m raging.

I think I need a wine.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.