LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is going to address how wrong isla was with that puppy or just never mention it again? I really dislike Isla her behaviour is terrible

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she is going to address how wrong isla was with that puppy or just never mention it again? I really dislike Isla her behaviour is terrible
She’s a child, it’s not her fault. Lil is the one who has put in 0 boundaries or discipline so that her little girl behaves so poorly. I dislike Lil for her crap parenting. Used to really like her but this dog incident is appalling.

Reactions: 10
She’s a child, it’s not her fault. Lil is the one who has put in 0 boundaries or discipline so that her little girl behaves so poorly. I dislike Lil for her crap parenting. Used to really like her but this dog incident is appalling.
I would say it is her fault, she’s a child yes but she still understands. Children are a lot cleverer than we give them credit for.

Reactions: 4
I would say it is her fault, she’s a child yes but she still understands. Children are a lot cleverer than we give them credit for.
It’s a bit harsh to say you dislike a child. She’s only 3, she seems very bright but I’d say it’s Lil‘s fault for not watching her and leaving her with access to scissors rather than Isla’s fault 🤷🏻‍♀️

They may be clever but they don’t understand long term consequences like adults. Kids push boundaries all the time but it doesn’t mean they fully understand what those boundaries are and why they’re there. That’s why kids aren’t charged with crimes like adults, because they literally don’t have the capacity to understand like adults do.

Of course a child isn’t competent from the point of view of committing criminal offences.

But its really bloody cruel to cut its hair and is clearly wrong, and even my two year could understand that.

Of course a child isn’t competent from the point of view of committing criminal offences.

But its really bloody cruel to cut its hair and is clearly wrong, and even my two year could understand that.
Really? Stabbing the dog with scissors would be cruel and wrong, giving a haircut to your dog or sibling isn’t necessarily done out of malice. She may have seen her mum and sister have haircuts, she may have even had a haircut herself. I think we can all agree though that toddlers should never be left unsupervised with scissors. Because even without malice, the potential for an accident to happen with a toddler’s hand-eye coordination is just scary.

Reactions: 7
They may be clever but they don’t understand long term consequences like adults. Kids push boundaries all the time but it doesn’t mean they fully understand what those boundaries are and why they’re there. That’s why kids aren’t charged with crimes like adults, because they literally don’t have the capacity to understand like adults do.
Lol ok that got waaaay out of hand with the police scenario haha!!

I thought this thread was to discuss the influencer, not start turning on fellow tattlers! Regardless of my opinion towards the child, we should all be here because we agree we don’t like Lil. If you do like her, that’s absolutely fine but start a different thread. Now let’s all play nice 🙃

Reactions: 3
Lol ok that got waaaay out of hand with the police scenario haha!!

I thought this thread was to discuss the influencer, not start turning on fellow tattlers! Regardless of my opinion towards the child, we should all be here because we agree we don’t like Lil. If you do like her, that’s absolutely fine but start a different thread. Now let’s all play nice 🙃
I haven’t exactly turned on you, it’s just an example 😂 chill. The topic of the thread is Lil and I think she’s a lazy parent. The topic isn’t a child and I don’t think tattle is about slating kids. I’ve not defended Lil at any point so no idea why I would set up a different thread. In fact my point this whole time is that she is the one to blame.

Reactions: 1
Lil moans about her busy week and how much she has to do...then goes to a flower making workshop with ASDA. duck me, life is hard 🙄

Reactions: 11
Lil moans about her busy week and how much she has to do...then goes to a flower making workshop with ASDA. duck me, life is hard 🙄
I know! I don’t know how these people would manage if they had a proper full time job to contend with like most of us 🤪

It’s a bit harsh to say you dislike a child. She’s only 3, she seems very bright but I’d say it’s Lil‘s fault for not watching her and leaving her with access to scissors rather than Isla’s fault 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s not harsh to say you dislike a child imo. There seems to be some general rule in society that just because it’s a child they have to be adored regardless, and it’s just accepted that that’s the way children are, but that’s simply not true.
Here’s a question, at what point between child and adult are we allowed to dislike someone? From what we’re shown of Isla (and I’m emphasising that we’re only shown snippets, she could be an angel off screen) she comes across as a rude, aggressive and manipulative child and that’s very unlikeable. You are correct in saying that overall this is Lily’s responsibility as she’s an unlikeable child and will more than likely grow up into an unlikeable woman.
From what we’re shown of Abbie (and even when she was Isla’s age), she’s completely the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how she’s done her food shop stress free in Tesco yet everyone else is panic stricken in their stories that they’ve gone to Tesco and can’t seem to buy anything 😂 she’s so relatable!

She prob just bought the Aldi price matched stuff and didn’t actually do a full shop 🤣

Reactions: 5
The comments on her post from her ‘instamum friends’ makes me want to 🤢
Marriedand29ish ‘ OMG, that’s so good to know!’
Seriously, they are all laughable!

Reactions: 8
Lil will sell herself to the highest bidder. She’s done ads for Tesco, Lidl, ASDA, Aldi (which I hope are pissed off shes promoting Tesco’s price match of them) It comes across as disingenuous and pathetic

Reactions: 14
Lil will sell herself to the highest bidder. She’s done ads for Tesco, Lidl, ASDA, Aldi (which I hope are pissed off shes promoting Tesco’s price match of them) It comes across as disingenuous and pathetic
And the sneaky AD for Asos maternity gym wear.....

This is literally what I came on here to say! No loyalty and definitely not just doing the ADs for companies she's believes in... extremely disingenuous as you said. It's an actual joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.