LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that lil’s off to a baby show and given us a heads up she’s partnering with baby brands. I knew she wouldn’t pass up the money, nothing to do with Emma
Came on to say the same thing, I knew she’d be getting freebies very predictable 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think just cos she's not posted much about it yet doesn't mean she's detached, they don't all post dally bump pics. That said I won't complain about the freebies either, I mean it's a shitter that us normal folk don't get them but if I was in her position I'd take what I could get 😂 I get more peeved when it's celebs getting gifted all sorts because it's not like they can't afford it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lil seriously needs to get a grip on Isla’s behaviour before baby no. 3 arrives. Cutting the dogs hair is such calculated behaviour from her in my opinion

Reactions: 16
I'm so shocked she's making light of what Isla has done to that poor dog. There's no boundaries, no respecting animals...she wouldn't be taking photos for the gram if she had had a stab with the scissors at her new sibling!
Why would you even be letting her roam round with scissors and give her enough unsupervised time with a puppy you know she's being cruel to, for her to be able to cut chunks out of its fur? Nope Lil I'm out. I hope that dog nips that child, not to hurt her but that poor puppy deserves to be rehomed to where it will get some peace!

Reactions: 19
Not just unsupervised, Lil was upstairs in bed whilst they were downstairs. She is beyond lazy and ignores her kids because she simply can’t be arsed

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve always been a fan of Lil and how real she is. This is a step too far - leaving her child (who Lil confesses is badly behaved) with scissors is bad enough, but to cut the dogs hair!!
I can’t watch anymore, I genuinely fear for what may happen next.

Reactions: 6
That dog nipping Isla is coming very shortly the rate this is going. Not something I want to happen to anyone’s child but surely an unsupervised child, an unsupervised puppy still learning the boundaries and a pair of scissors is a recipe for disaster!

I’m amazed the dog sat still long enough to let her cut it AND didn’t get annoyed and nip her or react in the process because I can’t imagine she was very gentle whilst doing it

Reactions: 4
Im a lil fan too, i think she's a nice lady!
However, i can't stand how she kind if excuses Islas bad behaviour, cutting her own hair, wow!! But cutting the pups hair too!! Wowser!!! I can't believe she is telling all her followers, that basically she was left unsupervised with scissors!! Id be mortified, and worried, that is a no joking issue!!

Reactions: 9
The way I understood it was that Isla cut her OWN hair off (hence the lock of her hair in the photo) but when Lil found the curl and asked "who's is this" Isla blamed it on the dog in the way kids do.

The way I understood it was that Isla cut her OWN hair off (hence the lock of her hair in the photo) but when Lil found the curl and asked "who's is this" Isla blamed it on the dog in the way kids do.
Yeah that was yesterday but today she’s posted about Alfie and shown short bits of his hair where Isla cut it

Reactions: 2
Ignore me, just seen the updated video with the dog's cut. Wow. Wow wow wow.

Reactions: 2
Oh good grief this women is still going....

So they now have a dog and a new baby on the way, didn't see that coming.

I see her youngest is still naughty 🙄 bur cutting the dogs hair like seriously WTAF!!!

Bets on it gets rehomed, things like that make me sad when undeserving families have dogs only for them to realise it's a bad idea and it gets rehoused.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but why would you post on social media that you’ve been irresponsible enough to leave a young child unsupervised with scissors? Let know with a puppy?

I do feel so sorry for the poor dog, I reckon it will be rehomed by the end of the year

Reactions: 9
I see all the advise everybody gave her about Isla and the puppy was well received. Poor dog. Why has Isla got access to scissors when she’s alone? I think the dogs gotten away lightly this time

It is one thing a kid cutting a chunk out of their own hair.... it can be done in a few seconds. But having enough time to cut several chunks out of a dogs hair? How long were they left unsupervised for?! I’m sorry but that is totally irresponsible especially when Lil has been honest about Isla being mean towards the dog... she’s lucky either the dog or Isla were not hurt!

Im a lil fan too, i think she's a nice lady!
However, i can't stand how she kind if excuses Islas bad behaviour, cutting her own hair, wow!! But cutting the pups hair too!! Wowser!!! I can't believe she is telling all her followers, that basically she was left unsupervised with scissors!! Id be mortified, and worried, that is a no joking issue!!
I like her too, and have defended her on here a few times but wow even I’m shocked at this, I would not be broadcasting it 😩😩😩

Reactions: 5
My 18 month old baby knows to treat our cat gently after me repeating myself over and over and stopping him every time from grabbing him by the fur/face. He strokes him really gently now and says 'awwww'.. I still wouldn't trust them alone together though!

What the hell is wrong with the woman?! She needs to sort her kid out she's old enough to know better. If it's not nipped in the bud now she'll be a right piece of work when she's older. Far too much of her own way for too long.

Reactions: 7
I’m not a fan, but she’s sunk to a new low.

She might work from home, but she is home all the time. She’s got no bloody excuse not to realise she has a serious problem. She doesn’t even seem phased, and thinks it’s funny looking through the dogs fur to see where it’s been cut.

Jesus Christ woman, what the hell do you think she’ll do to a baby? Will it be funny to you if she kicks the baby, pushes the baby, or chops it’s hair with scissors. In order to take the scissors to the dogs fur, Isla is showing a real disregard and lack of empathy for the dogs comfort and safety. A kid cutting their own hair for attention is still relatively safe, but they have the risk of cutting themselves, and Isla would know that scissors are sharp and can cut. But Its disturbing that isla thinks it’s ok to invade the animals personal space and do something to alter its physical appearance.

I’m not one to be over dramatic, little kids are kids after all, but there’s something very wrong. She didn’t even hesitate to think that the dog might bite her if she cut it accidentally, so I wonder did she plan it when the dog was asleep. Did she have to hold it down to cut it.

I hope the dog learns to fight back.

Lil better wake up, because the baby can’t bite back and run away like a dog can.

And when she’s busy protecting the baby from Isla and the scissors, that poor dogs going to be on its own.

Maybe the lil fans can advise her to get some extra help. She’s got a partner working through his own stuff, and add to that she’s
1. Thrown in her job
2. Having a baby
3. Bought a puppy
4. Got a child with behavioural issues who is struggling with wanting attention and will act out to get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It shows her complete lack of intelligence by posting it! I would be absolutely mortified!

Not only because my daughter thinks it is okay to mistreat and bully animals, but my own stupidity for her to get access to scissors in the first place. What if she had had a serious accident with them? What if she had seriously harmed the dog or herself?

To then put it online, I just have no comprehension of why you would. And what reaction did she think it was going to get? This is where instagram and this blind following of 'influencers' just does not appeal to me at all. No matter how much of a 'fan' I was of someone, i could never idly laugh along with this kind of tit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.