Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the validation for spending two weekends on the trot up north? I was actually gobsmacked that she left Abbie on her settling in day at Secondary School (where Abbie is the only one going from her primary school… I’ve been there and it’s bleeping HARD). Talked about feeling sick worrying about Abbie, then in the next story she’s on the bleeping tube heading up North. She’s an absolute dick. I’ve never had a weekend away from my kid, in 7 years. And I have one. And I work. duck off Lil, with worrying about ‘putting yourself first’. YOU HAVE NO bleeping CLUE!!!!!!
Sorry for the ‘effing, but this twit winds me up something chronic. I know depression doesn’t discriminate, but she is so bleeping dense.
I’d give my right arm to be in her position. Her lack of self awareness, astounds me.
That includes the opportunity to see Girls Aloud!!!
Sorry for the rant 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait she was in Lpool two weeks ago and she's back again. Both times without (all or some of the) kids. I don't know anyone who's partner would do this on a regular and be working FT

Reactions: 6