Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And today her hair will look like a birds nest and she’ll be scragging it back into a ratty pony tail. Yeah looks nice Lil.

Reactions: 4
There is not a hope that that reel is a normal day considering some days she posts that they are lying in bed and have to leave in 30 minutes. Anything for the gram 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
In her latest story alluding to Ks issues with alcohol or addiction, she says they are not on the same page about being so open online. So she’s sharing parts of Ks life that he doesn’t want her to share? Sorry what ??!! Absolutely awful behaviour from her!! We get the crying & the moaning about what it’s like to live with someone with an addiction, which I get, but what must it be like to live with someone who does not give one tit about you or your feelings, only how your issues affect her. She shares far too much personal information about K & her kids & she’s an absolute hole for it.
Wish she had the same energy for getting Hallies dummy off her & preparing her for starting school !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In her latest story alluding to Ks issues with alcohol or addiction, she says they are not on the same page about being so open online. So she’s sharing parts of Ks life that he doesn’t want her to share? Sorry what ??!! Absolutely awful behaviour from her!! We get the crying & the moaning about what it’s like to live with someone with an addiction, which I get, but what must it be like to live with someone who does not give one tit about you or your feelings, only how your issues affect her. She shares far too much personal information about K & her kids & she’s an absolute hole for it.
Wish she had the same energy for getting Hallies dummy off her & preparing her for starting school !!
This!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Calls her over sharing on Instagram being an ‘open book’ that’s putting it bleeping lightly!!
If K doesn’t want his personal problems shared online by his ungrateful other half; then fair bleeping play!! I don’t doubt that life can be tough dealing with someone you love who has an addiction. It’s a mental health condition, just like your depression Lil. And although you’re ok selling your soul online, many of us aren’t. K included.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s actually awful. “Such an open book on here” ie I like to whinge and moan about him and the kids online and he doesn’t want me to. Shocker that!!! I’ve said before can you imagine if the instahuns husbands started a page slagging them off, there would be all out war!

Reactions: 8
Why does she thinking she's doing an M&S advert when she does a cooking reel? Her voice goes through me

Reactions: 7
People with addiction issues come from all walks of life. But to be in a privileged position to run and own your own business and to be publicly labelled (without consent) that you are an alcoholic. That their home life is not short of a shambles. Imagine trying to keep a reputable reputation in that work field and your lazy, ‘open book’ partner tells strangers of your problems. Things shared in this case aren’t things halved. This is someone’s PERSONAL struggles.

Reactions: 18
Why does she thinking she's doing an M&S advert when she does a cooking reel? Her voice goes through me
I knew it reminded me of something - this is exactly what it is - "this is not just any cooking video this is a Lil and Life cooking video!" She will be doing voice overs next !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish her 2 youngest womb gremlins would eat with their bleeping mouths closed! They literally have no table manners

Reactions: 4
I wish her 2 youngest womb gremlins would eat with their bleeping mouths closed! They literally have no table manners
That’s not their fault though. Another example of poor parenting, they don’t know any better.

Womb gremlins is a bit harsh, they are young Children, it’s not their fault who their Mum is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been mentioned before but I just can’t believe Hallie has a dummy in the same story about her starting school! 😭

Reactions: 9
Honest to bleeping god 😭
She really is an insufferable, ungrateful, moaning witch !!
She’s sat in her car off to the gym, moaning she can’t find Burrata anywhere (first world probs!) moaning that she’s struggling, she’s in a mood & that mood is affecting her kids. She is so privileged that she’s absolutely un-relatable to any of us
“normal” folk anymore.
I’m not negating that she clearly has depression, it’s the way that she communicates it to us. She only seems to suffer when she’s at home or with her family.

Reactions: 12
Honest to bleeping god 😭
She really is an insufferable, ungrateful, moaning witch !!
She’s sat in her car off to the gym, moaning she can’t find Burrata anywhere (first world probs!) moaning that she’s struggling, she’s in a mood & that mood is affecting her kids. She is so privileged that she’s absolutely un-relatable to any of us
“normal” folk anymore.
I’m not negating that she clearly has depression, it’s the way that she communicates it to us. She only seems to suffer when she’s at home or with her family.
She needs to treat herself, a lovely self care appointment will sort her out. She's so selfless, she needs to spend some time by herself. Maybe a weekend away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I would find life difficult if I had 3 healthy children, a partner who works extremely hard so I can have a nice home and so I didn’t have to, beauty treatments at least once a week, regular gym sessions, weekends away with said children or just with friends.

Oh wait…

Reactions: 17
I think I would find life difficult if I had 3 healthy children, a partner who works extremely hard so I can have a nice home and so I didn’t have to, beauty treatments at least once a week, regular gym sessions, weekends away with said children or just with friends.

Oh wait…
😂 she’s a hero isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really struggle with Lil, I feel such compassion with regards to her struggling. How she says she is acting is very similar to myself (I know it's wrong and damaging to my kids and I'm trying very very hard to make myself a better parent) but then I remember that she also comes from a place of massive privilege and by the looks of it money and free time! Then my nice feelings towards her wain quickly. I'm in no such position, have more kids, one wage coming in, no time away from kids and certainly no gym time, no self care treatments and no weekends away (well aware it's my own making, I chose this life) but I find it very hard to then sympathise with her when she has lots of opportunities to make her life easier as such.

Bit of a ramble there 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 13