lilandlife #3 hey pesto, it’s thread number three!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to mention this the other day when lil was sadder than usual.. I hope K hasn’t had a relapse and that’s why she was down a few weeks ago

Reactions: 2
Hallie's little head tilt and smile 🥰

I do feel for Lil going through it with K. Addiction is so complex.

Reactions: 8
It’s 7.5 weeks for Scottish kids, we’re almost 4 weeks down. Jealous Lil 😂😉
In Hungary where I'm from we get 2.5months off for summer holidays🤣from mid June until 1 September! No idea how my parents used to cope with all 4 of us off for that long, but now I have children I'm sure as hell happy to live in England🙌

Reactions: 4
That’s proper vile.
We take the piss out of her on here for being a beggy witch and a moaner but I don’t believe any of us wish her any harm etc or would ever make a comment like that.
People can be so ignorant when it comes to addiction.

Reactions: 18
Sorry double post as it wouldn’t let me add text to the picture!!! (Then i forgot i was writing this lol)
Blesss her! Some people are so nasty.
she’s put stories up about it now and she’s trying not to cry :(
Yeah she’s a moaner but she obviously has a hard time at home and they do have 3 young kids who are also going through it :(

Why do people from here do this 😩 just gives tattle a bad name ffs
Yes! That is actual trolling!

Reactions: 11
It’s so mean spirited and actually no one knows what they are going through. Very insensitive

Reactions: 11
Absolutely no need, you can tell how painful the whole thing is. Hope her and K are okay

Reactions: 9
Gosh whoever wrote that tattle member or not, I hope they feel disgusted with themselves. You can see in her stories she’s trying so hard not to cry and keep it together. It was really heartbreaking to watch. Whoever wrote that needs to give their head a serious wobble!!

Reactions: 19
Why do people from here do this 😩 just gives tattle a bad name ffs
To be honest assuming troll comments are from people here gives tattle a bad name. We ban lots and many do go on to try to discredit here after being shown the door.

We ban anyone that trolls. Always have, always will. That's the opposite of what tattle is about.

Please report posters you're concerned with and let us deal with, don't reply. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be honest assuming troll comments are from people here gives tattle a bad name. We ban lots and many do go on to try to discredit here after being shown the door.

We ban anyone that trolls. Always have, always will. That's the opposite of what tattle is about.

Please report posters you're concerned with and let us deal with, don't reply. Thanks!
Just to clear this up, I wasn’t saying the person who posted the screenshot on here was the person who left the comment.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.