lilandlife #3 hey pesto, it’s thread number three!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few influencers have been posting about cooking rice this week, how weird! Some of her recipes seem okay, but not sure of the point of her account, just a bit of everything and something of nothing.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see anything wrong with what she said controversially. She likes having girls, she was happy she had another one, normally it’s “Kieran never got a boy 🥲)

I don’t think wanting a certain gender is all the wrong, if it affects your ability to parent and you resentful.

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t care less about preferences, the word relieved however is a horrible word to use.

I don’t see anything wrong with what she said controversially. She likes having girls, she was happy she had another one, normally it’s “Kieran never got a boy 🥲)

I don’t think wanting a certain gender is all the wrong, if it affects your ability to parent and you resentful.

Reactions: 6
Just parking myself here.

I’ve never been able to do rice like that, I don’t have the time or patience (basically I always get my rice to water ratio wrong!) but I couldn’t believe she could cook the rice that quickly. I feel like it would be very undercooked.

Reactions: 1
Just parking myself here.

I’ve never been able to do rice like that, I don’t have the time or patience (basically I always get my rice to water ratio wrong!) but I couldn’t believe she could cook the rice that quickly. I feel like it would be very undercooked.
For 2 I do 130g rice, 300ml cold water. Bring to boil, then turn down to simmer with a lid on for 10 minutes. Turn off and leave for 10 while you finish whatever else you’re cooking. Perfect every time

Reactions: 2
That rice was hilarious. I mean, if its cooked to your liking, do you innit. But you dont ever need to drain rice 😂 im sure there are a lot of black and asian people baffled by it.

Poor Isla being that ill! Id have ended up at urgent care with my nerves, suspected heat stroke!

Reactions: 6
Why has her little girl managed to get sunstroke? She stinks of the type of parent who wants to drink cheap rose all day in the sun and that means her kids are exposed to it too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.