Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Did you see on Lil’s stories that Kieran is doing coaching, after his own experience with therapy. I thought that was great, it’ll also keep him focused on his recovery etc. We tend to be a fan of Big K on here so thought it was worth a mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Chatty Member
I’m not lils biggest fan when she’s Moaning but good god sometimes she can’t do right for doing wrong

for what it’s worth I do not drink, my partner drinks socially, we both work full time.
We have in the past taken our children on holiday in term time
No we didn’t do it to day drink round the pool, nor did we do it to give them an educational experience 🙄
We did it to spend time as a family and to bond, to have an enjoyable experience and a time when we could get leave from work and that we could afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Areyouforreal

God I think most of the country would love a holiday right now, I say shut up moaning and let them enjoy break away!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Long faced lil. She'll never change. She didn't go to work through lockdown. She didn't come school. She got a beautiful loft conversion done. She got her veins done, her eyes done, her extensions topped up. She earned shit loads using her kids to perform for numerous ads. She got a designer dog. She didn't lose a close family member to covid. Yet still she has the time and energy to centre herself in every thing that happens. How do her family live with her. She's insufferable.

There's no way her and k will last. She's only with him because of the property flipping and income it generates and because it suits her for now. Moaning about anything and everything when practically everyone is struggling with the cost of living crisis and wars in the world is self obsessed delusion. Grow up lil, you absolute misery guts. There's not a single school holiday that she hasn't felt miserable. Why bother having 3 kids then you twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Byewiggy

VIP Member
The fact she got gifted a free holiday is peak social media insanity, these freeloaders must be stopped. Who honestly sees something someone got for FREE and goes I know, I'll pay full price for that like a total mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sweetjezus

Is this thread slowing down as people are starting to like Lil like me 😂🤔 il let the door woop me on the way out😅
She's not half as half as annoying as she was, I think at the time she was really annoying she was going through a lot of shit.

On the whole she does things with the girls, Isla has matured, the dog gets them all out of the house, Abbie looks like a very sweet girl and she is going to be stunning....but most of all Lil there are not diets, fitness fads or ridiculous interiors.

Hand down the most annoying thing about Lil is that cousin of hers.

Lil please don't come on the gram and be annoying today to prove me wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Any place gifting free holidays or stays automatically goes on my boycott list. They obviously are either desperate or don't need the custom if they're giving stays away for free.

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I don't know about you but seeing an 'influencer' promote a company like easy jet and a holiday destination does the complete opposite of making me want to use them/visit.

You better werk

Chatty Member
Props to her, advertising your child's first period is a new and creative way to exploit and make money out of your kid 🙄😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Snoopsmcgoops

Is there a tattle award for Cutest instagram baby, cause I would like to nominate hallie. I just love her. Shes such a happy little thing and has such a great personality. 👶

Reactions: 22

Greys1324

Chatty Member
K’s parents died when he was young so he’s probably a father figure/only type of parental support he’s younger brother has got. I’m sure Hallie and Isla can share for a while and cope.

Reactions: 21

CMJB

Long faced lil is moaning already about a few “really hard days” despite the fact she’s just come back off a free holiday with her beautiful children, which is something many long for right now, on her way to an appointment today for a procedure many would love for medical purposes that she also got for free - the privilege is too much, time to unfollow

• Heart

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Why do people from here do this 😩 just gives tattle a bad name ffs
To be honest assuming troll comments are from people here gives tattle a bad name. We ban lots and many do go on to try to discredit here after being shown the door.

We ban anyone that trolls. Always have, always will. That's the opposite of what tattle is about.

Please report posters you're concerned with and let us deal with, don't reply. Thanks!

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
It must be lovely to be able to go away to Spain for almost 3 weeks & come home to free school shoes for your kids. Totally relate able.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
So K took the girls to gymnastics and it was a whole drama because the class times have changed because Lil didn’t bother reading the email but it’s ok guys cause she had a lovely day at a PR Event! Who cares that her man was inconvenienced, her two daughters were disappointed that they missed their class… she got some free pigs and blanket so that’s all that really matters here.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

BegDavis

Gosh whoever wrote that tattle member or not, I hope they feel disgusted with themselves. You can see in her stories she’s trying so hard not to cry and keep it together. It was really heartbreaking to watch. Whoever wrote that needs to give their head a serious wobble!!

Reactions: 19

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Imagine being able to afford to just think ohh we'll stay another week. And for K to be able to afford to have it off of work too.

• Wow
Reactions: 19