lilandlife #3 hey pesto, it’s thread number three!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has her little girl managed to get sunstroke? She stinks of the type of parent who wants to drink cheap rose all day in the sun and that means her kids are exposed to it too.
Exactly this. No one to blame but her and K for that

Reactions: 2
I hope she hasn’t sent Isla to school!! Regardless of whether or not she’s feeling better you shouldn’t send a child to school until they haven’t vomited for at least 24 hours! (Could even be 48 in some schools!) 😡

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s complaining about Isla been off school after throwing up all day yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️ Get a grip lil. Can’t wait to see the state she gets in when she’s got all 3 at home for 6 weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She clearly would have sent her today. Absolutely not. Sickness 24-48 hours clear before sending back. I'm really shocked as I really liked her before she became 'insta famous'

Reactions: 2
I was relieved when my 3rd was a Boy, I was worried my Husband would want to keep going until we had a Boy & i might end up with a Netball Team!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Incoming: 6 weeks and 1 day of her bloody moaning about the school holidays. Miserable witch honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Incoming: 6 weeks and 1 day of her bloody moaning about the school holidays. Miserable witch honestly
I was coming to say this! 6 weeks 1 day of her dopey miserable face making out she’s so hard done by! I bet now restrictions are lifting she books a few “work” breaks away to get away from her kids

Reactions: 4
Imagine letting your four year old get heat stroke and being pissed off you have to look after them. Baffling.

Some of these Instamums really make me wonder why they had kids. You don’t just have the fun cute stuff, you have the grind every hour of every day. That’s having kids. Why have them if you don’t enjoy spending time with them?

Reactions: 8
The baby has been sick too- so Isla clearly had a bug. And then she sent her to school about 18 hours after she was last sick so I bet half the class have it now too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.