lilandlife #3 hey pesto, it’s thread number three!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really fancy big k 🙃😂 it’s a like a dad crush.. any other time I’d be like eeeewew no but I’m arrracted to his height, drive for life and how well he’s now doing.
the time she posted the pic of him in his suit I was like ffs get a grip 😂🫣
You know what I kind of see what you mean as i've always thought he's a bit out of Lil's league tbh. But I can't get on board with that pink face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s very lucky…. I don’t underestimate that he’s probably been a massive pain in the arse over the years, and his struggles will have taken his toll on her too…
BUT… he has given her three beautiful little girls, a lovely home, and the ability not to work. She doesn’t have to want for anything, and neither do the girls.. because of HIS hard work.
I work, and I wouldn’t stop completely, but I would give anything to work less. Be able to do both the drop off and pick up at school, go on three holidays in one year, go for facials, get my nails done, etc etc! I can’t, and I’m doing what I can to better my career, as is my husband. And I know one day our hard work will pay off.
But it does kill me, seeing people like Lil, openly moan to thousands of strangers about her other half, who has given things so many can only dream of.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she’s very lucky…. I don’t underestimate that he’s probably been a massive pain in the arse over the years, and his struggles will have taken his toll on her too…
BUT… he has given her three beautiful little girls, a lovely home, and the ability not to work. She doesn’t have to want for anything, and neither do the girls.. because of HIS hard work.
I work, and I wouldn’t stop completely, but I would give anything to work less. Be able to do both the drop off and pick up at school, go on three holidays in one year, go for facials, get my nails done, etc etc! I can’t, and I’m doing what I can to better my career, as is my husband. And I know one day our hard work will pay off.
But it does kill me, seeing people like Lil, openly moan to thousands of strangers about her other half, who has given things so many can only dream of.
No doubt he works hard but doesn’t Lil make a good amount of money from all her #ad bollocks too?

Reactions: 5
She’s coining in more than we think so she does financially contribute to their lifestyle. This insta shite pays well - far too well I’d say.

He seems like a decent fella but very gormless looking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the betting she gets gifted ticketsView attachment 1593627
I was just about to say, everything she ever does with her kids is gifted. They’ve been away a couple times in the last few months (one or two was gifted) so maybe instead of going away in the summer like they did after the freebies, they could’ve saved the money for Christmas as they already had a gifted summer holiday.

Reactions: 6
Also a bit confused about her worrying it’ll be the last year that Abbie believes. So? Is she going to cancel every Christmas after that then? I know maybe it’s slightly less magical but surely Abbie can still enjoy a day out with her family (especially if it’s gifted 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Also a bit confused about her worrying it’ll be the last year that Abbie believes. So? Is she going to cancel every Christmas after that then? I know maybe it’s slightly less magical but surely Abbie can still enjoy a day out with her family (especially if it’s gifted 🤣)
She’s going to skip it for a couple of years while Isla’s in prime believing age, and then reintroduce it when Hallie is old enough.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So a beg for Lapland UK wasn’t enough she’s gone for actual Lapland instead
You took the words right out of my mouth!
Blatant bleeping beg for a #gifted trip to Lapland now 😡 Honestly, has she no shame?! Has she not been given enough free tit this year? Greedy bleeping cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
You took the words right out of my mouth!
Blatant bleeping beg for a #gifted trip to Lapland now 😡 Honestly, has she no shame?! Has she not been given enough free tit this year? Greedy bleeping cow.
Makes me sick when people work so hard just to keep a roof over their heads! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.