Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Billy's recent videos 🤢
What one? He makes my skin crawl he’s disgusting don’t know why anyone would want him as a baby daddy!
Makes me laugh when people question her about billy she says he made a mistake seriously she’s so deluded it’s not a mistake hun it’s a choice he made to disrespect you and not only that he done it whilst knowing he was trying to get u pregnant who the duck does that

Reactions: 6
What one? He makes my skin crawl he’s disgusting don’t know why anyone would want him as a baby daddy!
Makes me laugh when people question her about billy she says he made a mistake seriously she’s so deluded it’s not a mistake hun it’s a choice he made to disrespect you and not only that he done it whilst knowing he was trying to get u pregnant who the duck does that
The ones about him urinating on his "sub". I'm probably just being really stupid here due to lack of sleep but what does that mean?

Reactions: 2
Not Melissa uploading some toiletries that billy has got her for Xmas eve making out he’s the best boyfriend ever when he in fact cheated on her multiple times 😂😂. We won’t forget that babes - no amount of dove & b&m candles is gonna make up for that xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget the Xmas eve box this morning full of make up because all that makes he’s ‘mistake’ better 😂😂😂 love how she has to post it likes she’s trying to prove to everyone he’s the best bf ! 😂😂😂 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Melissa uploading some toiletries that billy has got her for Xmas eve making out he’s the best boyfriend ever when he in fact cheated on her multiple times 😂😂. We won’t forget that babes - no amount of dove & b&m candles is gonna make up for that xoxox
I know- it’s like it’s toiletries. She is such a mug

All round cringe from them both. Especially billy, he has no personality whatsoever
He’s buying her back slowly 🤣. He will cheat soon once he’s bored

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s disgusting! Imagine that as ur dad! Feel sorry for he’s unborn baby and kid
Absolutely vile- imagine having him as a dad. Poor kids. The pair of them literally have 0 respect for themself or each other. Plus I think he's thoroughly disrespectful to her but she seems to be head over heels inlove with him so I do kind of feel sorry for her but then again she's being taken for a mug.
Imagine for 1- being pregnant and promoting only fans content.
Secondly she has 0 self respect for herself taking back a cheat. Once a cheat always a cheat.. he will cheat on her again continue to do so.
They are by far no good role models for the child/ his other child also.
As a parent myself I could not imagine promoting only fans/ sharing my body online to any randomer that will pay. Get some self respect seriously. It is not cool. It makes them look tacky and quite frankly disguisting. I'm not against only fans but when you are pregnant / have children I think that's a bit much and just wrong on many levels but I guess each to there own.

Reactions: 5
Makes sense now why billy keeps saying he wants to get Melissa pregnant again as soon as she’s had this one (yuck). They’re having a girl, he definitely wanted a boy as he already has a girl. Probably the best thing as I can’t imagine anything worse than a little billy!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.